The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

(of a person) having or showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.

It seems you didn't know what the word meant
Nope. That’s dementia.

Edit: And even so, why would you say something like that about Brad? You think it’s funny?

Last edited:
That's crazy ! everybody must take care of his important things I wonder what is in Rodney Jerkins ' laptop?

I didn't understand your first question, please reformulate.

Yes

I was able to return the PC via another person.
To make a copy of this, did you have your PC, your equipment nearby?
To get off the roof, did you have to jump? Is that why your leg hurts?

Brad is such a lovely man. Going to one of his seminars was such a memorable experience for me. The effort he puts into them, the genuine kindness and affection he has for Michael's fans and the illumination he has provided on Michael's time in the studio and at Neverland, is invaluable.

I stopped listening to leaks last year anyway but I certainly won't be listening to any of these files taken from Brad's laptop and hard drive.

Y'know I never thought I'd see the day JacksonUnreleased becomes popular in the community, we used to be best friends in 2020. Then we kinda drifted apart, and now I don't agree with him at all lol. No disrespect of course 🙏❤️

I agree, there will be different versions of Chicago 1945 on the next project, including the original version, which features synths and drum machines and an outro.
You can’t be sure of that.
The estate could release Steve’s latest as the Original & and release a slightly updated version (no straight up REmix), where Steve & s. c. contemporary producer make it modern, yet true to the original.
MJ himself always went for that contemporary sound.
Just NO straight up remixes ala XSCAPE the next go around…

You can’t be sure of that.
The estate could release Steve’s latest as the Original & and release a slightly updated version (no straight up REmix), where Steve & s. c. contemporary producer make it modern, yet true to the original.
MJ himself always went for that contemporary sound.
Just NO straight up remixes ala XSCAPE the next go around…
Yeah I've been thinking that we probably won't get to hear the original recording now unless it leaks. Although from what has been discussed it seems Steve has kept it pretty close and just polished it by adding live instruments etc. Still, would like to hear the original at some point.

Also there's any versions MJ may have worked on later.

To make a copy of this, did you have your PC, your equipment nearby?
To get off the roof, did you have to jump? Is that why your leg hurts?
I had a usb drive with me, that's all I needed to copy the files

My leg hurts because as I was walking on the roof, I stepped on a skylight (window roof) and it shattered, I cut my ankle on the glass.

Jumping only made the wound worse

I mean I check the Oxford dictionary...

Also, if you had actually read my post, I said this about Steve Porcaro, not Brad Sundberg,
That’s because of common misusage. Look up the etymology and you will see that ‘senile’ simply means ‘old’.

Your comment was about Steve, yes, excuse me for getting that wrong. However, how would that make your comments any better, I wonder?

Imho C1945 has great vocals but the instrumental is dull and it's holding back the song a bit. Ironically enough to Steve I think that the song would benefit from a remix.
There's something I'm not 100% sold on now we have the CDQ.

Feels like the drums don't hit right, or they are obviously not a natural part of the song. Might be a mixing issue.

Some people seem to be confused still, so yes, C45 sounds weird because it's from an unmastered master.
Also, the live drums were added later, when Steve had Jeff record them. Original demo had a drum machine instead.

Tempted to mess around with isolating the drums from the seminar recording and inserting them into the cdq one, could be interesting.

Tempted to mess around with isolating the drums from the seminar recording and inserting them into the cdq one, could be interesting.
Isn't the seminar recording the exact same thing but in LQ?

Back