The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

Nah it would be on his other drive, he plays Man In Black time to time.
Oh, I wonder if a more completed version of that song exists, there was a newspaper article from sometime before Dangerous released talking about how good the song was, Michael let a fan hear it early.

Oh, I wonder if a more completed version of that song exists, there was a newspaper article from sometime before Dangerous released talking about how good the song was, Michael let a fan hear it early.
Do you have the exact date for when this newspaper article was published?

The first mention :
85161175.jpg

The first mention :
85161175.jpg
Not the exact one I had in mind but @AdeZ

Why didn’t he release them himself then? He had plenty of opportunities—single B-sides, tour singles, reissues, compilations. He even went out of his way to stop Sony from releasing any of the leaked Thriller outtakes on Thriller 25, despite the fact that they were finished tracks that he hadn’t bothered with after the fact.
I thought that was because he was planning a comeback album and he didn't want Thriller outtakes competing for attention. (This is why Dangerous outtakes were cut from the 2001 remaster)

I thought that was because he was planning a comeback album and he didn't want Thriller outtakes competing for attention. (This is why Dangerous outtakes were cut from the 2001 remaster)
Yeah, pretty much a lot of things can be be conded to by the fact that MJ didn't plan to die in 2009. Or ever, really. Who is.

Wasn't Man In Black played at a Bryan Loren seminar or some sort of event involving him? Not sure if Brad has anything to do with it but I could be wrong.
Yes, it was played a couple years back at his seminar in Paris. That’s where the very first leak (about a minute long) of the song came from. Sounds basically identical to the version Brad has, which makes me think that there isn’t a more complete version of the song.

Yes, it was played a couple years back at his seminar in Paris. That’s where the very first leak (about a minute long) of the song came from. Sounds basically identical to the version Brad has, which makes me think that there isn’t a more complete version of the song.
That's not where the first leak came from though, it came from a Brad seminar

Not the exact one I had in mind but @AdeZ
So the guy heard this on 3-20-1990, while the one Brad's in possession of (unless he has multiple versions, which there's a possibility) is from 4-19-1990, so I think the version from his seminars might just be it.

So the guy heard this on 3-20-1990, while the one Brad's in possession of (unless he has multiple versions, which there's a possibility) is from 4-19-1990, so I think the version from his seminars might just be it.
That's fair enough mate, but surely you'd assume there's more to the song than what's leaked.

The journalist who heard it in 1990, clearly wasn't lying as it exists and him commenting specifically about Mike's vocals would suggest it was more than just chorus backgrounds. Don't you think?

That's fair enough mate, but surely you'd assume there's more to the song than what's leaked.

The journalist who heard it in 1990, clearly wasn't lying as it exists and him commenting specifically about Mike's vocals would suggest it was more than just chorus backgrounds. Don't you think?
There's a possibility, the version he heard was an earlier version of the song which Michael recorded, before it was possibly reworked into the version we've heard that michael might've not recorded?

There's another possibility this is not the version Brad plays, as Brad might possibly have a multitrack mixdown of the song, I have an audio somewhere you can hear a multitrack count-in noise on Man In Black which can suggest, that was with the lead vocals muted, and in this case, it'd make sense why this song specifically is among the ones that get copyright takedown notices on youtube.

This is all speculation, as there's no definite answer, nor much proof to back up any of this.

There's a possibility, the version he heard was an earlier version of the song which Michael recorded, before it was possibly reworked into the version we've heard that michael might've not recorded?

There's another possibility this is not the version Brad plays, as Brad might possibly have a multitrack mixdown of the song, I have an audio somewhere you can hear a multitrack count-in noise on Man In Black which can suggest, that was with the lead vocals muted, and in this case, it'd make sense why this song specifically is among the ones that get copyright takedown notices on youtube.

This is all speculation, as there's no definite answer, nor much proof to back up any of this.
True, though I do recall that long before Man In Black leaked, maybe this was during the 2000s? A group of fans got to hear it and question why it wasn't on Dangerous. Then again that's not much proof either of it being finished, I do know for sure that an early version of Man In Black if not the version Brad has was on a Dangerous Flight Only Promo. It was up on auction on eBay, imagine if someone bought it and ripped it. But I'm not sure if it was ever sold.

True, though I do recall that long before Man In Black leaked, maybe this was during the 2000s? A group of fans got to hear it and question why it wasn't on Dangerous. Then again that's not much proof either of it being finished, I do know for sure that an early version of Man In Black if not the version Brad has was on a Dangerous Flight Only Promo. It was up on auction on eBay, imagine if someone bought it and ripped it. But I'm not sure if it was ever sold.
For all I know, more than a decade ago, there were collectors who managed to get the song back then.

@AdeZ Do you know if Brad has more videos recorded or if the ones that leaked are all there is? I'm thinking that if so he might have to go back to showing songs in his seminars.

For all I know, more than a decade ago, there were collectors who managed to get the song back then.
If so lucky people, I really love that song so much, I hope one day we can hear it in HQ

Michael Jackson fans can be so overdramatic on times. It's a little embarassing tbh
Word, thank you for bringing this up. I've been seeing some of these stupid rabid animals attack Taj over his documentary progress. Like some of these little twerps are actual criminals. We already knew that but still. It is nobody's problem y'all got bullied at school, leave us alone.

Last edited:
Lord, thank you for bringing this up. I've been seeing some of these stupid rabid animals attack Taj over his documentary progress. Like some of these little twerps are actual criminals. We already knew that but still. It is nobody's problem y'all got bullied at school, leave us alone.
Don't use Lord like that in this thread đź’€

Why is the one and only real lord banned? I mean he doesn’t stole through the forum. So every of us must be given the admin our police history report to get not banned? I mean he stoled it in his private life it is out of the business of this forum

Why is the one and only real lord banned? I mean he doesn’t stole through the forum. So every of us must be given the admin our police history report to get not banned? I mean he stoled it in his private life it is out of the business of this forum
If he stole eggs or whatever sure, stealing Michael Jackson music kinda crazy tho, that's our business don't you think

As an extra, here's what seems to be on the un-stolen laptop:
  • Man in Black
  • Turning Me Off
  • An early version of Ghosts - including a version with an opera ending
  • Another version of Someone Put Your Hand Out
  • Throwin' Your Life Away
  • The final version of Someone Put Your Hand Out - or rather a DAT transfer that includes a "Pre-Tracked Version" and a "BG and Strings Ruff."
  • An early mix for "Will You Be There"
  • Boots Groove
  • Early versions of "Monkey Business," "Superfly Sister," "Earth Song," and "She Got It"
  • An instrumental groove for an "MJ and Janet duet"
  • Homeless Bound
  • The Choice
  • Bubbles
  • Garbage
  • A DAT tape for the Dangerous World Tour; circa. 1993
  • Spanish and French masters for IJCSLY
  • Early versions of the "Decade" project
  • Different edits for "Stranger In Moscow," including an unused long version and an unused short version.
  • An early tracklist for Bad
  • Mix 22 for "Monkey Business"
  • Live mixes of the unperformed "In The Closet" and "Remember The Time;" circa. 1992
Can anyone give me the Stranger In Moscow Multitrack?

Music-wise (will update when I discover new things):
  • An alternate take of Childhood
  • A demo for Heal the World
  • Chicago 1945
  • The lossless Bottrell version of Dangerous
  • The lossless multitracks for 2Bad
  • The submixed multitracks for Bad and Black Or White
  • An early version of Jam with an alternate rap take from Heavy D
  • The scratch demo for For All Time
  • Deep In The Night
  • Verdict
  • Family Thing
  • The full instrumentals and acapellas for In The Closet, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, and The Way You Make Me Feel
  • The Way You Make Me Feel - Grammy studio version
  • Short edits for early versions of Superfly Sister, Smooth Criminal, and Earth Song
  • The Bad-era version of Someone Put Your Hand Out
  • An early mix of Streetwalker from 1986. Includes a different chorus.
  • Faces
  • Willing and Waiting - a writer's demo by Jon B. with Babyface on backing vocals.
  • Examples of the original recording speed for Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me Feel
  • An alternate demo for I Can't Help It
  • A work tape for Give In To Me
Video-wise
  • Bruce Swedien mixing Someone Put Your Hand Out
  • Teddy Riley laying down an unused synth accompaniment for She Drives Me Wild
  • Michael Jackson listening to Will You Be There and participating in the orchestral session
  • Bill Bottrell and several others listening to Monkey Business
  • Michael Jackson, Bruce Swedien, and Teddy Riley blocking out the penultimate tracklist for Dangerous (Keep The Faith and Give In To Me aren't included, while Someone Put Your Hand Out and Blood On The Dance Floor are).
  • Stomp recording for Faces
  • The Andrae Crouch choir warming up for their part in They Don't Care About Us
  • Michael Jackson laying down a scratch vocal for Childhood
  • A Russian kid recording the "привет, Michael!" part included in Stranger In Moscow
  • Strings for Smile
Can anyone give me the Stranger In Moscow Multitrack?

Was there an alternative instrumental of Chicago 1945 leak within the files? I read a comment on a video that it was under the name "Brad Sundberg Rhodes", I don't know where to find the laptop files so I can't check that myself. Most I found was this video but the channel is known for posting fake leaks so I'm not sure.

Back