The Daily News Sep 29 - more of the ticket sell-out!, Mesereau Files claim against estate.

This is for work done in 2005 and 2006. Payment is past due if you ask me. Who wants to wait 3 years to ger paid?
you're acting as if the lawyer never got anything from MJ.

the idea of wrongdoing is if someone NEVER gets paid.

Now you don't know what is inside the lawyer's head. He could simply be reminding them of a certain time that has not yet been taken care of. it's not like the lawyer said that MJ never paid him one red cent. and it's not like he's not going to get the rest of it. this article has just been released, and people are already up in arms.

it's like me paying a phone bill, and the company reminding me of something i did not see.

people keep wanting to jump the gun and see MJ as nefarious.

But why does everybody filing suits? Can't they just send their bills to the Estate? It's more than solvant now and I'm sure all they would all get paid.

By filing their claims it becomes public record and the tabloids get to make their twisted stories.

he's not waiting three years to get paid. he's not claiming no money came in at all, he's filing a claim for a certain period of time. as long as i know it's coming in, i wouldn't worry about it, if it was me. it's if the indication is given that there is no intention of even paying at all, that i would worry about..and MJ has no record of having no intention. people have payment plans all the time...

No where in my post did I claim anything that you just said, at least not in the way you put it. Hollywood is a cut throat place and even if it was a dollar left on the balance sheet, it's obvious that they weren't running Michael down for the payment.

I would naturally assume that the entire legal fee would be a lot more than a few hundred thousand dollars. The fact of the matter is the law firm had an agreement with Michael and unfortunately he's no longer with us.

Michael's camp isn't known for running his affairs smoothly so I would be expected anybody who is owed to file a claim to get the remaining balance.

Also, anybody who wants to get mad at them for claiming what's rightfully theirs needs to get their emotions and common sensibilities in check. Bills owed has nothing to do with friendship and respect. Business is business.

But why does everybody filing suits? Can't they just send their bills to the Estate? It's more than solvant now and I'm sure all they would all get paid.

By filing their claims it becomes public record and the tabloids get to make their twisted stories.

Filing a claim isn't the same as bringing a law suit. They are doing exactly what you said and sending a bill aka "claim" to the estate.

that may be a fair question. i notice that it's easy to say MJ makes mistakes, while saying all the people working around him are brilliant and can do no wrong, but if someone says MJ is brilliant and can do no wrong, that someone is called a lunatic fanatic.

Having said that, perhaps the lawyer meant no harm. perhaps, before June 25, the lawyer was confident, that over time, everything would be taken care of, but now, he wants to make sure the two lawyers for MJ are kept up to snuff....

or, perhaps the lawyer could have rethought how to go about his action, as you stated...nevertheless, no matter what happens, there will always be someone reviling MJ, in the press, whether the lawyer files a claim, or not...

Last edited:
Lets get back to the good news whooo who, wow... Mike is doing great with the movie sales, wonderfull news.

So just how much money is this thing going to make? The current documentary box office record holder is Fahrenheit 9/11 with a lifetime gross of $119 million. In a distant second place is March of the Penguins with $77 million and in an even more distant third place is Disney’s Earth from last year with $32 million. Documentary records aren’t hard to break. This is It should have no problem taking over third place, where it will sit for all time as a testament to what a bunch of celebrity obsessed bunch of retards we all are. Celebrate this bright new day for humanity, by being there with ticket in hand for Michael Jackson’s last dance on October 28th.

What the heck?!?!

THIRD PLACE???? Umm, are these numbers for the other docs just US figures? TII is certainly going to make a lot of money. But then it's only going out for two weeks, while these other docs were out for longer.

I think it could probably take 2nd place. I wish it could be first, though!

that may be a fair question. i notice that it's easy to say MJ makes mistakes, while saying all the people working around him are brilliant and can do no wrong, but if someone says MJ is brilliant and can do no wrong, that someone is called a lunatic fanatic.

Having said that, perhaps the lawyer meant no harm. perhaps, before June 25, the lawyer was confident, that over time, everything would be taken care of, but now, he wants to make sure the two lawyers for MJ are kept up to snuff....

or, perhaps the lawyer could have rethought how to go about his action, as you stated...nevertheless, no matter what happens, there will always be someone reviling MJ, in the press, whether the lawyer files a claim, or not...

well I guess I am a Lunatic fanatic...LOL...because In my eyes Michael COULD DO NO WRONG..:D.....However I believe that the media got a hold of this filing and blew it all out of proportion....Again because the name Michael Jackson was attached to it....And Tom is doing the right thing by filing..he IS due monies that is owed...So I say...file on Tom.

Re: The Daily News Sep 29 - more of the world wide ticket sell-out talk!

The movie houses in the USA is not showing the trailer they do not even have a poster show that the movie will be showing at there movie house

Really.....well were i live in RI...I see the trailer.....My theaters also have that big standing up thingyy...in the middle of the theater..:clapping:....I went up to it and almost gave it a big kiss...of course I was afraid of germs ...so I thought better of it...:lmao:

wooooooooooooow record breaker....

and this is for work done AFTER the trial. remember, sanger also filed a suit for work done during the trial.

Just realised that today would've been MJ's final show in London for this year. How time flies, just a couple months ago it seemed as though the opening night was so far away....fast forward to today and time seems to have marched on taking Michael with it.

Just realised that today would've been MJ's final show in London for this year. How time flies, just a couple months ago it seemed as though the opening night was so far away....fast forward to today and time seems to have marched on taking Michael with it.

yes this is true...:cry:....so so sad....:cry:......I just keep reminding myself...atleast he is not hurting anymore....this is what gets me through each day...because that is how I make it through...one day at a time.

well, did they sue Randy too? I mean he was the manager and he replaced mj's accountants with his own team before the trial , so nowonder Mez was not paid , also the pharmacy was not paid during that same period, the employees at neverland were not paid at that same period, the insurance for the employees was not paid again during that period , when mj left to Bahrain .

where did the money go Randy ? tell us which slut took mj's money ? to people who forgot after mj came back from Bahrain and was bombered with lawsuit after another , he sued the lawyers and accountants hired by Randy , ofcourse he did not sue Randy the one who was stealing infact . Randy sent a two paper letter to the court supporting his team and spread rumours about mj owing him700.000 $ to further prove that mj was not paying anyone including his brother .

:scratch:Work done between 7/2005 & 2/2006 has nothin' to do with the trial...it was over.

That sounds T-Mez & Company got paid for the trial, and this is probably for services during that transition period back to his life afterward 'tl he hired a new firm for his day to day.

No where in my post did I claim anything that you just said, at least not in the way you put it. Hollywood is a cut throat place and even if it was a dollar left on the balance sheet, it's obvious that they weren't running Michael down for the payment.

I would naturally assume that the entire legal fee would be a lot more than a few hundred thousand dollars. The fact of the matter is the law firm had an agreement with Michael and unfortunately he's no longer with us.

Michael's camp isn't known for running his affairs smoothly so I would be expected anybody who is owed to file a claim to get the remaining balance.

Also, anybody who wants to get mad at them for claiming what's rightfully theirs needs to get their emotions and common sensibilities in check. Bills owed has nothing to do with friendship and respect. Business is business.

Filing a claim isn't the same as bringing a law suit. They are doing exactly what you said and sending a bill aka "claim" to the estate.

well, did they sue Randy too? I mean he was the manager and he replaced mj's accountants with his own team before the trial , so nowonder Mez was not paid , also the pharmacy was not paid during that same period, the employees at neverland were not paid at that same period, the insurance for the employees was not paid again during that period , when mj left to Bahrain.

where did the money go Randy ? tell us which slut took mj's money ? to people who forgot after mj came back from Bahrain and was bombered with lawsuit after another, he sued the lawyers and accountants hired by Randy, ofcourse he did not sue Randy the one who was stealing infact . Randy sent a two paper letter to the court supporting his team and spread rumours about mj owing him700.000 $ to further prove that mj was not paying anyone including his brother .

Thank you guys for these posts. Very helpful to understand the situation.

Mez has said once with regards to payments made to him by Michael: "Michael's been very good to me."
I was pleasantly surprised to see how sensible people here are approaching this - with emotions running so high lately I expected a real onslaught! LOL:D

as usual A Powerful Mind, you make sense.

Michael didn't pay his own bills, his "people" did that.....i don't remember anywhere in this thread where anyone said MJ did anything wrong.

Michael didn't pay his own bills, his "people" did that.....i don't remember anywhere in this thread where anyone said MJ did anything wrong.

i don't need to name them in here, but people were wondering who would wait three years to get paid. that implies wrongdoing. and MJ's name is at the top of the subject matter. nobody sees 'his people' in matters like this..they see MJ. and not only am i pertaining to this thread, but others in the past.

Thank you....everything is subject to interpretation. If all that's in one's mind is negative, that's what they're gonna see no matter what is actually said.

I just think he filed that claim so Branca and 'em can put his name on the list of ppl that need to be paid.. Just a lil reminder..lol

Thank you....everything is subject to interpretation. If all that's in one's mind is negative, that's what they're gonna see no matter what is actually said.

that's very true, considering your statements. and i've never said one negative thing about Michael. so there's nothing negative in my mind. so i guess you're talking about yourself. and i guess MJ's camp being known for not so smooth sailing, and waiting three years comments are all on the positive tip? and saying that everything in someone's mind is negative(thereby, apparently thinking you know the entire contents of someone else's mind), is a positive statement? and reaching out to make the extra effort to make a personal comment, of that nature, about someone's mind, is positive?

Last edited:

:cry: :cry: :cry: ... time passes too fast...

Hmmm, the fact that Mez filed doesn't worry me, he is one of the very very very few people who have treated Michael with respect, honesty and dignity. He has never done or said anything negative about him.

The fact that Michael (or his accountants) was usually late with payments is something well-known by now... they have to get their money somehow, someday. And like someone said earlier, they were probably waiting for Michael to finish with the tour and stuff. Mez knew very well that Michael was a man of his word, so he had no reasons to worry.

Back to TII - the tickets are selling like warm bread over here as well :) I can't name any figues, all I know is that on September 27, at 10 a.m. (when the lines were opened), I called to book 2 seats for the Oct. 28th and, in the background, I could hear phones ringing like mad and all of them wanted tickets for Oct. 28th :D
I wanted to book a few seats for Nov 7 as well, but they said I had to wait till Thursday to do that.

From the comments I've read on the site, everything's sold out till Nov. 4 --- a big succes, I would say :D

Back