The 'Do' or 'Die' moment

Do u remember his pics in the last two monthes?..... look at them and tell me what can you see?

Do u remember his pics in the last two monthes?..... look at them and tell me what can you see?

I saw someone who was so thin that I was concerned for him. I saw someone having numerous doctors' visits. Someone shopping, covered up. A lot of paparazzi turmoil. I saw almost no paparazzi photos of him coming and going from rehearsals, but yet, there they were, at the clinic. Maybe one or two photos that I remember, of him arriving for rehearsals? That's what I SAW. Others may think he was in fine form for fifty concerts. Personally, that's not what I perceived.

Carry on,

Vic

I saw someone who was so thin that I was concerned for him. I saw someone having numerous doctors' visits. Someone shopping, covered up. A lot of paparazzi turmoil. I saw almost no paparazzi photos of him coming and going from rehearsals, but yet, there they were, at the clinic. Maybe one or two photos that I remember, of him arriving for rehearsals? That's what I SAW. Others may think he was in fine form for fifty concerts. Personally, that's not what I perceived.

Carry on,

Vic

I think that AEG are telling the truth.Michael wanted to do the concerts , he really wanted to, he was so excited ,smiling all the time , waering alot of funky jackets and that leopard pants(ahhh nice memories) but then there were the EYES telling different story, i mean(his body was not reacting well) !!!

Last edited:
They are all on mjjpictures.com in the 2009 section. Nearly every time we got new photos of Michael they were of him at the medical centre...I don't know what we thought he was there for at the time. I thought he was stockpiling medication - for vitiligo or lupus for his trip to London... how stupid do I feel now!
I'm new to the boards so please point me in the right direction of where I can find any info/pics of Michael at this medical centre. do you know whathe was being treated for?

but then there were the EYES telling different story, i mean(his body was not reacting well) !!!

yes, that is what i thought as well when i saw the rehearsal pics.
There was something bout his eyes that just wasnt right..

I actually thought, as many others did, that he looked better than he had in years. He looked fuller in the face, he looked healthy, he was dressing well, he looked 'together'. Then the curls and we thought he was back on his game :D! Yes he was thin but he has been thin all his life. The constant medical centre visits were strange but I just didn't think it was anything bad, I thought it was just to stockpile med for vitiligo or lupus for the tour. I feel stupid :(

edit: and yes, when the sunglasses were off, I saw the eyes.. *sigh*

Carry on,

Vic
I said it at that time but my posts were deleted. MJ was not well, it's so obvious. I'm very sure AEG live know MJ was not well. I'm very very sure of that. They thought they hide it well by giving nice statements and making some great interviews. But I can see that they were hiding something. And, why does AEG have rights to everything including the footages and the memorial?
Or perhaps, AEG live knows MJ is taking something dangerous to keep himself energetic? But they keep quiet about it?

I said it at that time but my posts were deleted. MJ was not well, it's so obvious. I'm very sure AEG live know MJ was not well. I'm very very sure of that. They thought they hide it well by giving nice statements and making some great interviews. But I can see that they were hiding something. And, why does AEG have rights to everything including the footages and the memorial?
Or perhaps, AEG live knows MJ is taking something dangerous to keep himself energetic? But they keep quiet about it?

If your posts were deleted. . .that was then, and this is now? Michael didn't want his medical info made public, but now, sadly, it's all-over-the-place as people investigate his death.

Not sure WHY AEG has the rights to everything. Must have been in the contract? (But how could a Memorial have been in a contact? Don't know.) If the children get no money from all of this, IMHO, that is NOT right. I'm sure a lot of this will be tied up in courts, for years. AEG is cashing in now, hugely. . . . .. . and I'm sure that will continue. Money for THEM, and not the estate? Does some percentage go to the estate? Don't know.

We really don't know WHAT happened, but I hope that someday, we do know. My gut-instinct tells me that AEG knew more than they are saying, and never really expected him to be able to pull it off. Even now, they are making money from the CONCERTS, as some fans choose to keep their tickets and get no refund (which is ok for fans. I understand. . . . .)

There are many, many of those clinic-visit photos. I know some feel differently, but personally, I was afraid for him. Cosmetic procedures? I just don't know, but he seemed thin to me, and not in a lean-and-mean, prepared to sustain fifty-shows sort of way. Something was different than past times when he was thin. He's always been thin. This just seemed different to me. . . .

I do not believe Dr.Klien when he said that in the last tow monthes he was working on Michael's nose and treating the scars on the face. May be he did that along time ago or at least before the trail but after it michael's face had not changed a bit and many times he appeared with very few make up on his face but we did not see the scars he talked about .

visitng the doctor office on such regularity( every four days exactly) for more than a whole year is not for cosmatic tratment... i'm not a doctor but something is strange.

but ,in the first place , if anything killed Michael , then it is his family with their stupid plans ,especilly Joe . and those like Mrs. Bain.

Last edited:
His nose had changed..I saw it and I've recently read that they were restructuring it, you can see if you compare recent photographs from various angles with ones from previous years. But so many visits in the last couple of months...for that, I don't know..

I suspect now, like doctors have said, and from things I've seen that Michael may have been visiting the clinic to help him come off the painkillers he was on... he was possibly recieving methadone on each visit. Then with his doctors advise he took something...but he was no longer as tolerant to it because of his 'detox', so the dose which would have previously been ok, was now lethal. But we can suspect all we want, we just need to wait for the toxicology report...if we even ever get it.

I do not believe Dr.Klien when he said that in the last tow monthes he was working on Michael's nose and treating the scars on the face. May be he did that along time ago or at least before the trail but after it michael's face had not changed a bit

Can someone tell me how this would be possible - 'I went to bed knowing I was doing 10 and woke up to the news I was doing 50' how could they make those decisions without him?

Last edited:
Not sure WHY AEG has the rights to everything. Must have been in the contract? (But how could a Memorial have been in a contact? Don't know.) If the children get no money from all of this, IMHO, that is NOT right. I'm sure a lot of this will be tied up in courts, for years. AEG is cashing in now, hugely. . . . .. . and I'm sure that will continue. Money for THEM, and not the estate? Does some percentage go to the estate? Don't know.

We really don't know WHAT happened, but I hope that someday, we do know. My gut-instinct tells me that AEG knew more than they are saying, and never really expected him to be able to pull it off. Even now, they are making money from the CONCERTS, as some fans choose to keep their tickets and get no refund (which is ok for fans. I understand. . . . .)

There are many, many of those clinic-visit photos. I know some feel differently, but personally, I was afraid for him. Cosmetic procedures? I just don't know, but he seemed thin to me, and not in a lean-and-mean, prepared to sustain fifty-shows sort of way. Something was different than past times when he was thin. He's always been thin. This just seemed different to me. . . .

I wonder why they have rights to everything. I say again, I don't understand fans getting the tickets instead of a refund... letting AEG keep your cash. Also the merchandise they've released... where does that money go??? I like some items on there, but could not bring myself to buy it as I don't want AEG profiting from his death.

And now I read somewhere that Randy Phillips said they are going to sell the Memorial programme, as much as we would all want it - should it not be a one off? For those who went... not something to cash in on now... he said he wanted to get it available after seeing ones from the other week on bidding sites going for $400/$500 - doesn't that just sound like he only cares about money...

Also I saw some pics of LAPD leaving Dr Klein's office, why only now - could they not have destroyed some files by now that may have had evidence in??? and also why not remove the hard drives to their comps? You can retrieve lost info from ages ago...(I just recently got back pics from over a year ago when looking for some lost photos due to corrupt memory card) Are they trying hard enough to get to the bottom of it? We will probably never know, I just don't understand waiting until this week to get doctor files...

It isn't just AEG whos say he was in good spirits and shape for the concert,most who knew him well says he was really excited and purposeful about the concerts including Jermaine and Mark Lester and Deepak Chopra.

As for him not looking well on rehearsal clip, he was marking it, I've seen footage from rehearsals in the 80s where he marks it and doesn't flat out at rehearsal, it is about pacing properly. MJ was very experienced at that. I don't think he looked that thin,he was thinner when he did Billie Jean, and he was 50 almost 51 not 25 anymore. If he was on all the drugs he was supposed to be on I doubt he would have had the precision he clearly had on rehearsal clip, those skills would have been affected.

It isn't just AEG whos say he was in good spirits and shape for the concert,most who knew him well says he was really excited and purposeful about the concerts including Jermaine and Mark Lester and Deepak Chopra.

As for him not looking well on rehearsal clip, he was marking it, I've seen footage from rehearsals in the 80s where he marks it and doesn't flat out at rehearsal, it is about pacing properly. MJ was very experienced at that. I don't think he looked that thin,he was thinner when he did Billie Jean, and he was 50 almost 51 not 25 anymore. If he was on all the drugs he was supposed to be on I doubt he would have had the precision he clearly had on rehearsal clip, those skills would have been affected.

Yes I think he was marking it, he doesn't look drugged up in the vid... Oh I wonder what happened to him on the 25th and what the 'truth' is about all of this...

Back