The 'Do' or 'Die' moment

sigh - these questions around MJs death are so depressing - but I am asking them as well to be honest.

A few things about MJs mental and physical health in the months before though - it's not just the TII team that are saying it was good. Also said by Lou Ferrigno who was training him, and Mark Lester his UK friend - so I don't think it was just a smoke screen put up by the TII team.

A question about the female fans who were always following MJ in the months before - did they ever post on this forum?

I just hope we get final closure on this. I doubt it will happen though. It's sad.

A few things about MJs mental and physical health in the months before though - it's not just the TII team that are saying it was good. Also said by Lou Ferrigno who was training him, and Mark Lester his UK friend - so I don't think it was just a smoke screen put up by the TII team.

I agree that Michaels health was fine. This is why AEG showed the rehearsal video very quickly because they wanted to dispel the rumour that Michael could do the show. Its not a smoke screen.
A question about the female fans who were always following MJ in the months before - did they ever post on this forum?

Not that I know of. The only thing close was a member called TheFaze who posted some comments about what Michael apparently had said. A lot of us thought it was rubbish (including myself) however now in hine sight in might be true. Unfortunately that thread doesnt seem to exist anymore. And TheFaze posts very rarely.

I reckon the Dr may have given Mike Dipravan at home which he shouldnt have and then Mike went into cardic arrest and the Dr didnt have the equipment to get Michael out of it. When they called 911 (30 mins after MJ was found breathing with pulse!), MJ was on the bed, probably dead by then. When Mike went to the hospital, the Dr split with evidence, didnt talk to parents or hospital or sign death certificate, and had his car impounded but returned with a lawyer!

Everyone else has gone on TV saying this that and the other but not the Dr.

Lmao.. you're telling me to use common sense and logical thinking?! These types of threads do nothing but stir up conspiracy theories, paranoia and anger.

I mean, we don't even know how he died yet, and we're already talking about who's fault it is and how it happened?

This type of speculation is just as bad as what the media is doing. But what? Because it's positive towards Michael it's ok?

I can see both sides here, to be fair cover ups in the past are the reason we can sometimes get paranoid now. Also being fans who respected Michael, if foul play was involved wouldn't we want some justice for Michael? Thats only if foul play was the case, yes it might have been his own doing through the drugs he shopped around for(if that is true) How do we know the autopsy findings when they are revealed are the real truth?? We don't, some how I think that alot of this will leave us with questions in our minds forever sadly.

I find it odd he passed the health test, 'if' he was as ill as its being made out now. On the video of the rehearsal, yes he is dancing but not that much and we don't know how he was right after doing these rehearsals... Sometimes(speaking from my own experience) when someone is ill they can do the activity but after is when the body shows the effect of the activity. 'If' he wasn't sleeping as well he wasn't replenishing his energy levels bless him.

This following bit is purely my opinion...
1. AEG 'may' have been worried he wouldn't do all shows due to signs of poor health showing closer to the opening date and the fact they only had so many shows insured and not all 50.
2. He is worth more dead than alive to Sony records.
3(and this one I'm half/half on my feeling about - but after seeing those magazine pics of them yesterday together its has got stronger) If Debbie Rowe and this Dr Klein are the parents and 'if' she fights for custody, they will benefit from the money the kids inherit...

3(and this one I'm half/half on my feeling about - but after seeing those magazine pics of them yesterday together its has got stronger) If Debbie Rowe and this Dr Klein are the parents and 'if' she fights for custody, they will benefit from the money the kids inherit...

Never thought of that one. But it would make sense for MJ to finish the shows as he would have made more money first before any attempts on his life. I cant believe I wrote that but here we are.

There are a lot of what ifs atm huh? I dont see how Debbie would get custody of Blanket. A judge wouldnt recommend splitting the kids up. And how can anyone contest MJs will?

And Klein said that the kids werent his...in a round about way.

I think things happened too quickly after the bad news. Somebody already knew. AEG is owned by Anschutz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Anschutz who is known to put a lot more value on $$$ than people's lives / heritage. He has been involved with George Bush, and it woudn't suprise me if he had dealings with $ony records as well, over Michael Jackson.

Michael's life/career had reached a point where he was worth more to certain devils dead than alive.

I say he is only dead legally - his spirit is free and will live forever and be with us always. Anyone who could think of harming or killing him for their own benefit will go straight to hell.

For no good reason, the first 4 shows were pushed back. (1) to the 13th of the month. (3) (=1,3) were pushed back to the 3rd month of the year '10. I wonder if the concerts were ever really planned to happen, or was it ALL just a set up, and we and Michael got caught up in the excitement.

You may think I'm saying rubbish - but at least I'm saying SOMETHING! My MIND! What about those people who are keeping QUIET?

today I'm seeing Leonard Cohen with AEG, bought the tickets ages ago but this is the last AEG event I want to go to.

I really don't understand the fans who are getting the tickets and not the refund, letting AEG keep money...

Well in that article posted, whether true or not, Michael wasn't upset about 50 shows, he was upset about doing 50 shows in one place.

I thought the 50 shows was a total for shows all over the world not just for London. I was just thinking about this the other day. His death in some respects made him because can you imagine if his show was a flop? ( Despite the fact that he's had fantastic sales and all ) It would dampen his career so much.

I thought the 50 shows was a total for shows all over the world not just for London. I was just thinking about this the other day. His death in some respects made him because can you imagine if his show was a flop? ( Despite the fact that he's had fantastic sales and all ) It would dampen his career so much.

Didn't you see the rehearsal footage? And the tickets sold out in record time, and all of them sold.
It would've have been a flop in the slightest...and even if it was, Michael would've then easily made a comeback within the next 30-40 years he was supposed to live for.
And whos cares if it was a flop?! Would you rather him be dead?
I wouldn't care if he never performed again if it meant having him still be alive.
But we all know this concert would've been spectacular. Sure, maybe 50 dates was probably too much, but the worst that could've happened is he would've had to postpone them. And yes people would've been furious and the media would've had a field day. But wouldn't you much rather have him here?
He always comes back on top again eventually and he would have! And however many shows he would've done would've been spectacular beyond belief.
Especially after hearing how he was at rehearsals before his death and seeing the footage.

Last edited:
I find it odd that michael died immediately after AEG managed to get ALL of the footage of the concerts on tape, with full rights to the footage. The doctor was hired by AEG and was not board registered AND to top it all off, the insurance policy WILL pay out for overdose. Ummm excuse me!? But insurance policies normally cover accidental death and DON'T generally cover overdose/ suicide or other situations that are unnatural.

This whole think smacks of something wrong to me and I hope like hell they get to the bottom of it!

Didn't you see the rehearsal footage? And the tickets sold out in record time, and all of them sold.
It would've have been a flop in the slightest...and even if it was, Michael would've then easily made a comeback within the next 30-40 years he was supposed to live for.
And whos cares if it was a flop?! Would you rather him be dead?

Ofcourse i'd rather him be with us! Please don't get so intense, im just trying to calmly state my opinion. Im just seeing it from a different angle, in no way would i want him dead rather than have a flop in a concert. And i know how spectacular he is, im just angle-ising things

What's wrong in discussing some prospects??I am still not sure about AEG's role and really its so much fishy.Only people related to that TII tour are only saying that Michael was in good shape and even his family members are also pointing fingers on AEG.Yeah he looked fit in that rehearsal leaked clip and in those pictures but we all know sometimes we look so fit but still inside we're not.And we can't forget one thing Mike was a entertainer and he always did everything perfectly no matter what.So might be possible that he didnt want anyone to be concerned about his health and just wanted put out the greatest shows.But it doesnt mean that Michael himself was responsible for everything,which company on this planet can make any Artist go through that big run especially when that Artist is certainly not in the best shape.I don't think Michael was a drug addict,it was people around him who really played with his life by giving him such Dangerous drugs.He was responsible father and he knew how much his children needs him so I don't think he could possibly have played with his own life:(It was those culprits who wanted to make money off his name no matter what.I wish if AEG wud have never shown up to Michael,it's all done now but we always wish...

I remember something Michael once said; that the secret to being a great performer or entertainer is to not let people know how much you're suffering. Something like that anyway. And he was the perfect example of that, the one in particular is when he was performing Earth Song & the bridge he was on collapsed. He was in a lot of pain (understatement) but he still carried on to do the final song. Not only because he was a perfectionist, but he was the ultimate professional in what he did, a true master.
As angry as I am & as much as I will always hate certain people who were around him because to some extent they had a responsibiliy to look out for his wellbeing & should have known what was going on, I think that maybe he was also very good at hiding certain things from even the people closest to him. It's just the way he was. [If] it's true that he had a drug dependancy & problems with eating, then one way I can try to understand it is this; from a young age everything had been taken from him or dictated to him by others, so perhaps this (drugs/food) was the only thing in his life he ever had control over...
He was just very good at hiding things. Can't blame him for that.

I wish he'd never gone along with the whole concert thing. It's not difficult to tell that his heart wasn't in it. Everything he went through, four years isn't enough to get over something like that. When your soul is destroyed, you don't come back from that.
There are certain people I don't trust, but I don't want to speculate. I just want to know what happened, what was done to him, because I do NOT believe he'd be stupid enough to do something himself. There's something that's just too weird about the whole thing & I'm just waiting for the autopsy/toxicology, 'cause I've got a feeling that a hell of a lot of shit is gonna hit a very large fan

We all know he was visiting that medical centre A LOT. Thats where we were getting all the new photos. I've noticed in a few of these photos (seperate occasions) of him leaving the medical centre he has creamy white marks on his clothes when he leaves...what is that? I heard some medication they apparantly found in his house was creamy white..can't remember what they said it was now.

EDIT: Whoops wrong thread ... I think..

it it soooooo hard..

all that you have heard in the last 2 weeks was the speculation only.....
I am very very concerned that so far I have seen none of those who spoke take a step back and start digging from the root...

all this noise about the sedatives all that crap all that mess......no one asks the question "why?" "why did he have trouble sleeping?"

but if you ask that question there is answer out there

an answer that would have to be spoken of

and I am sitting here..eating my pain...and waiting
waiting that someone -more qualified then myself- will come forward and start to talk...to answer that question to the "why?"

it is out there it is a fact - but it is not being unearthed....instead his name is dragged through this mess....

it is hard...
and it hurts inside...

What happened to the thread by TheFaze which discussed a convo between fans and Michael? I didnt believe it either but everything deserves a second look now. I cant find it.

So nobody knows who all those females where with Mike? I can get loads more pics of Michael with unidentified females. We've heard that Michael had a girlfriend when he passed and has had others in the past so I wouldnt be surprised if one was his girlfriend but not all of them and so regularly.

Ahhh yes that the one. Im look like a tool now in hine sight but anyway.

Thanx Trish and please share your thoughts on the matter. Ignore those who cant deal with it because I feel we really need to look back at the time leading up to Mikes passing and work out the BS from the fact.

I know a lot of us have our own opinions which immediately are labelled conspiracy which isnt the correct term for this at all. We're not here to say Michael is still alive or any silly stories but rather to have a good look at some questionable charachters who were hanging around Michael.

I think things happened too quickly after the bad news. Somebody already knew. AEG is owned by Anschutz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Anschutz who is known to put a lot more value on $$$ than people's lives / heritage. He has been involved with George Bush, and it woudn't suprise me if he had dealings with $ony records as well, over Michael Jackson.

Michael's life/career had reached a point where he was worth more to certain devils dead than alive.

I say he is only dead legally - his spirit is free and will live forever and be with us always. Anyone who could think of harming or killing him for their own benefit will go straight to hell.

For no good reason, the first 4 shows were pushed back. (1) to the 13th of the month. (3) (=1,3) were pushed back to the 3rd month of the year '10. I wonder if the concerts were ever really planned to happen, or was it ALL just a set up, and we and Michael got caught up in the excitement.

You may think I'm saying rubbish - but at least I'm saying SOMETHING! My MIND! What about those people who are keeping QUIET?
I thought about this too!

How specifically is Michael worth more dead than alive to others? Can someone show me details? And I dont mean all the sales of MJs music from the past 2 weeks.

I watched the 'What Really Happened' Program on channel 4 last night, and a doctor was saying that someone taking opioid based drugs such as the painkillers to get him able to perform often complain of not being able to sleep because the drug stimulates them so much, so they need a sedative to 'bring them down'.

The doctor also said..(I don't know where he got this from) that MJ could have been trying to stop taking the painkillers/sedatives...but the night of his death he took some sedative to get some sleep, the same dose as he had been used to taking before, but because he hadn't took it for a while it was now a lethal dose - That is all speculation of corse, but he said thats what he thought happened.

it it soooooo hard..

all this noise about the sedatives all that crap all that mess......no one asks the question "why?" "why did he have trouble sleeping?"

but if you ask that question there is answer out there

We all know he was visiting that medical centre A LOT. Thats where we were getting all the new photos. I've noticed in a few of these photos (seperate occasions) of him leaving the medical centre he has creamy white marks on his clothes when he leaves...what is that? I heard some medication they apparantly found in his house was creamy white..can't remember what they said it was now.

EDIT: Whoops wrong thread ... I think..

I'm new to the boards so please point me in the right direction of where I can find any info/pics of Michael at this medical centre. do you know whathe was being treated for?

I find it odd that michael died immediately after AEG managed to get ALL of the footage of the concerts on tape, with full rights to the footage. The doctor was hired by AEG and was not board registered AND to top it all off, the insurance policy WILL pay out for overdose. Ummm excuse me!? But insurance policies normally cover accidental death and DON'T generally cover overdose/ suicide or other situations that are unnatural.

This whole think smacks of something wrong to me and I hope like hell they get to the bottom of it!

Yes it is odd that he died right after they filmed it all, also how they have full rights to it... and even had the rights to his memorial last week... The doc not being board registered and insurance covering overdose - that they blatanty set up! If this doesn't come out as murder then the Police are in on covering it up too I'd say...

Did anyone actually find out who that girl or those girls were that were supposedly with him towards the end? Surely, the police would want to question anyone involved with MJ before he died.

How do they know his every move????? If they are such big fans surely they would be on these boards?

How specifically is Michael worth more dead than alive to others? Can someone show me details? And I dont mean all the sales of MJs music from the past 2 weeks.

There are no documents to show. . . . yet. However, what IF AEG knew that Michael was not physically strong enough, for whatever reasons, to do the fifty shows? But scheduled them anyway, even so? I've said it before, and now. . . . who holds life-insurance policies on him and for how much? I'll bet they are whoppers, and far more lucrative than having to return funds from ticket-sales if he had to cancel. And if he died, there would still be product-sales, and films of rehearsals, to market. Documentaries, and so on.

So what if they NEVER expected him to be able to do the shows? But then it looked like he would? But they thought he could do only a few before his health crashed? Just speculating here. .. . . Better for them to . . . . .uhm. N/M. But. . . . . and then rebook the dates with other entertainment, cash the policies, and sell those t-shirts and all the other products that will come out? Just speculation, here. I have no hard facts. Just look for who cashes in those policies, and for how much. I hope someone leaks the actual documents to the Smoking Gun or something.

And who else would benefit if he was gone? What happens to the ATV catalog now, and who wants it? Just wondering. . . . .

Back