The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

arghhhh I don't want to sleep and I have an exam tomorrow. :no: HELP!

That really pisses me off that they can't even f.cking listen to me.
At least have some respect and listen, because I ALWAYS listen to you.
Even when I feel like shutting you out and just blasting my music or TV so I can't hear you.

telling my mother i cried and ride to home by my bike after i had been raped by my stupide BOSS(what a ROSSSSSSSSSSe), the stupid rose was 1 member of the birdshow, they feel they give me the best knowledge in this world

you all should be shameful, the real whore is so much better than you all

If i hear that song 1 more time....:banghead:

baby, my sweet birdshow dirty baby, you all just never how strong the life's power means to me before i met you all(ohno we have had sweet meeting at that time, 2000底, whatever none of your business), i write “the peehole of my mother”-----------i feel so hesitated feel my heart had been tore by this word, and i overcome myself to write it down, it's my first formal breakthrough on poem&writing and i know it never be higher than this: the dearest mother, the private parts. far more than myself and mine.

the rest, just i proceed more and more, deeper and deeper.
and the first strongest power came from the life before birdshow. the huge motor deep from life itself whatever i met birdshow or not. so, all of mine, none of your business, know it?
it's GOD's power, the honor belongs to the HOLY POWER.

I can't believe the teacher criticized our gruop work!!

bullshit you the little dirty baby, do not be so shy, i mean you all follow me 10 years even though i keep so silent in the past 10 years but i still was forced out standing here losing my... all. you want me dont you? with all your passions even if it would destroy 1 people's life and let you all go to hell? you the hobbyist of my melting-icecream and...etc. you got the chance now, dont be shy, dont hide in the shadow and got a cloak "she wanna standing here " because of your being shy. not good.

omg..I met my high school's teacher!!!! :lmao: oh the memories...so funny! apparently I haven't changed a bit! ok :D

Back