The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

You have a fucking sick mind! FUCK you are weird seriously....i wish i could beat you

Having a social anxiety is...so difficult..I try so hard to get over it..can't do anything...My family gets angry at me because I don't do things like others..I want to do things....There's just something in me that is stopping me from things..

I feel like I'm still 12 years old because of this..I don't feel 21...I haven't accomplished the things that "normal" people have..

Why don't you visit someone to talk to, I mean someone professional.
No one can say it's your fault. Instead of being sad, please meet a consultant or find a person who has the similar experiences and support each other.

When a person has a social anxiety, the family usually don't understand and that doesn't help. They should know they have to help you.

I think you can overcome soon, since you are making good friends here on MJJC

Sometimes I'm feeling so lonely cause I need someone to talk. I don't have anybody neither in real life, nor in internet.Sometimes I wish even walls would begin to talk. I'm different? Stupid? Crazy? Not interesting? I really don't know...

Sometimes I'm feeling so lonely cause I need someone to talk. I don't have anybody neither in real life, nor in internet.Sometimes I wish even walls would begin to talk. I'm different? Stupid? Crazy? Not interesting? I really don't know...

:hug:

Don't say so! You're nice and beautiful... and you have us

:friends:

people you all happy now, then give me back my rights
the current status is ridiculous, why needs so stupid ways of talking?

Last edited:

Excited about the Notting Hill Carnival! I can't wait to see my friends in their costumes. :p

Some MJ fans and I are going to visit an orphanage where Michael once visited to volunteer. We are going to throw a birthday party. I hope they will like it. I don't want to live a life complaining and discouraging anymore. I want to be a giver and I believe if I bless others, others will bless me too.

Fuck people seriously fuck everybody.. im tired of idiots. i think it's better to be icecold

Ok, 50 cents' tweets are becoming a bit too much. :rofl:

it's Michael's birthday today :woohoo: :in_love:

:birthday:
in-love.gif
cute.gif
backhug.gif

Back