The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts [Barbados Edition]

I'm more interested in the "fun" you had in Barbados!:D

No, not at all. I have an inquiring mind!:D

No comment!:D

Neither. Bedroom "games"!:D

I didn't know the "games" were that intense!:D I could give you more than three meals a day!:D

"Take" me!:D

Fun in the sun!:D

Did you do any other type of diving?:D Hopefully, you find this funny!:D

I bet you had a lot of your "fave drink" in Barbados!:D

I bet you learned to play the flute in Barbados!:D

Where have I heard all this before?!:D

Why? Did you catch something in Barbados?!:D

I would like to be the minister of tourism in Barbados!:D

I think we know the "theme" of your interest in Barbados!:D

Take a trip to Barbados?!:D

Omfg!!!! :rofl: You are NUTS :crazy: LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Stop stalking me. :bugeyed:mello::wild::D:unsure:

Re: Random Thoughts

Mais si de guerre lasse, un jour je me lasse, ce jour là vois-tu, je te tue

Re: Random Thoughts ["Stalking" Edition]

Omfg!!!! :rofl: You are NUTS :crazy: LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Stop stalking me. :bugeyed:mello::wild::D:unsure:
-I want you to know I am not "stalking" you. I just have a few minor requests:

-I want to know where you are and who you are with at all times and to mic your person so I can always hear what you're saying.
-I want to know the details of your bank and credit card activity.
-I want to modify your mobile and home phones so I can listen to all your conversations.
-I want to modify your computer so I know the details of your internet activity. What do you say in your e-mails, on instant messenger, and what sites do you visit, when and how often?
-I want to assign a man to be stationed outside your washroom, and a woman inside, while you do your business.

-I want you to know there isn't any reason for you to object to my minor requests. In fact, I'm sure you only see the upside of them!:D

I hate math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been on here in aaaaaaaaaaaaaages.
How is everyone?

dreaming
have no any happiness. wanna shouting "moronmoronmoron". wanna to be a tiny happy thief

and,
people i'm really crestafallen before sleeping tonight,别因为我还能说话还分析得条缕清晰、你们丫就老想压榨---这行为TMD就是害命,比当个thief严重多了。soon give me back what i should have. it's mine---
(为什么你们丫木头脑瓜、说了那么多,还是不能回头?物质要是“要不生,要不死;要不高尚,要不犯罪”,这中间还有生命生长的可能性?you moron, totally moron)

Last edited:

Having a social anxiety is...so difficult..I try so hard to get over it..can't do anything...My family gets angry at me because I don't do things like others..I want to do things....There's just something in me that is stopping me from things..

I feel like I'm still 12 years old because of this..I don't feel 21...I haven't accomplished the things that "normal" people have..

Last edited:

Having a social anxiety is...so difficult..I try so hard to get over it..can't do anything...My family gets angry at me because I don't do things like others..I want to do things....There's just something in me that is stopping me from things..

I feel like I'm still 12 years old because of this..I don't feel 21...I haven't accomplished the things that "normal" people have..

:huggy: If you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to PM me :flowers:

:hug:

I know excatly what you are going through, im going through it too.
Dont ever blame yourself for it, its something u cant help at times. Just know that we all are here for u.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: we are here for you

Thank you for all the support everyone, that instantly makes me feel a whole lot better :happy_dance:

Back