The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I want to be active in the Michael community again, I miss it so much. I've joined other forums but they really do not compare. Fans of other artists are no where near as friendly and fun as Michael fans. I'm so thankful for him being able to bring us all together. :wub:

Emotional moment over!!

I want to be active in the Michael community again, I miss it so much. I've joined other forums but they really do not compare. Fans of other artists are no where near as friendly and fun as Michael fans. I'm so thankful for him being able to bring us all together. :wub:Emotional moment over!!
Welcome back to the fan community! :hug:

Nice to meet you too! :D Michael really does have the friendliest fans! :wub:

This really is a fantastic site! I'm loving it here...so much history...so much love. And I agree as well, MJ does have the friendliest fans!
I miss him so much! :cry:

And R.I.P. Whitney. You will be missed too. :(

Welcome back to the forum Lou :) nice to see ya!
I want to be active in the Michael community again, I miss it so much. I've joined other forums but they really do not compare. Fans of other artists are no where near as friendly and fun as Michael fans. I'm so thankful for him being able to bring us all together. :wub:Emotional moment over!!

Had a good time at my cousin's engagement party :)

Back