The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

go back to sleep.
赶紧和解HONEY,你这样折腾下去,我还没捱到“清修的幸福”,就被你丫折腾死了

RT: I suppose I should be productive and get some work done today. :ph34r: ciao! :p

neednt hide... anything. compared with all these that had passed and not passed. and it only proved how important the spirit-existence to you, otherwise what else reason made you hid. totally stupid

well stupid scripts... etc. i just wondered: how can you all get an honor feeling while... tons of you VS 1(fragile, have no any interests on your things...) it's shameful

Michael ............ :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

Michael ............ :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

I so totally agree

Back