The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

moonstruck87;4197504 said:
OMG, no, it´s just there is so much going on (concerts, huge art exhibition, opening of new train station, etc.) Sorry for chosing bad wording and thanks for your concern!!:)

I used earplugs and did manage to get some sleep lol

Ohhhhhh ok phew thank god for that

i used to use earplugs when the birds start to chirp in the early morning........I HATE THOSE BIRDS!

Re: Random Thoughts

It has been exactly a year since I last listen to MJ. As nice as it is to listen to him again. Even if it is only 7 of his songs I am listening to today. I still find it very hard. All because of my depression and my anxiety attacks. All from what happen to him. I am so very thankful that my Bollywood and my video and computer games are helping me get through this day. I seriously don't know what I would have done if I did not have them.

Dear birds PLEASE PLEASE STOP EATING MY DOG'S FOOD! OR I'LL I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS!

Yo where ya'll at??????????! its like ya'll just disappeared :blink:

That awful moment when you realize the stomach problems you've been having lately are from coffee. **Gulps** I really, really LOVE my morning coffee

I better do some more custom content downloading for my Sims 4 game. I do have a ton of cc downloading I need to do. Even though I really want to get back to my house. That I had to remake all over again. Since I some how lost the save file to that house. I still don't know how that happen. Which in away I am kind of glad it happen. I am making my house more better than I did before.

Well, aside from all the smoke from the wildfires hovering overhead, haven't seen a blue sky in about a week, my building has had a major water main break so they've shut the water off to the building. Good times...

That awful moment when you realize the stomach problems you've been having lately are from coffee. **Gulps** I really, really LOVE my morning coffee

Yep ive been having that problem too :(

I sure hope I finally get my Sims 4 game working good today. Some cc file that I put in my game is preventing my Sim from eating or cooking anything. You know sometimes I wonder if it is just better if I just go back to my Sims 2 game. One thing I can clearly say about my Sims 2 game I almost never had a problem with that game. The only real problem I had with that game. Was when I once played it on my Windows 10 gaming laptop. But because of how old that game is. It couldn't really handle the game properly. Other than that the game still played the way it should play. No matter what Sims 2 custom file I had put in to the game.

You're beyond gorgeous ... like a shiny unicorn, and i love that ponytail it suits , yet you're very... naughty i wish you wouldnt drive with your phone in your hand ! that does worry me babyboy

Can i go back to when i was a kid again!??

Can i go back to when i was a kid again!??

I wish I could do that myself. When I was a kid it was still the most greatest time to be an MJ fan. I still do remember a little bit of Michael mania. And it was just so incredible to be a fan of someone this huge. And MJ haters were almost nonexistent. One time I wish I had Doctor Who's Tardis. So I could go back to that wonderful time again.

RT: I wish I didn't have to wait until November to get Sims 4 Cats and Dogs. I think that is going to be the most greatest ep yet for the game.

Can the music industry go bck to the way it was in the 90s and early 2000s!?

I just don't get these MJ fans that are looking forward to getting this new MJ album. When all it is just a bunch of songs that fans have heard hundreds if not thousands of times before. I was actually thinking about getting it myself until I saw the songs that are going to be on it. And there is no way I am wasting my money on MJ songs I already have. And heard countless of times before. When is the estate going to come out with a MJ album fill with songs that us MJ fans have never heard before. I am 37 years old and I am really not getting any younger here. And my For The Record book mention so many songs that Michael did recordings of over the years. And us fans has yet to hear them.

I will go back and say what I like best. And what I do not like most.
2009 - "Michael Jackson's This Is It [soundtrack album and movie]": Good
2010 - "Michael Jackson's Vision [DVD]": OK
2010 - "Michael Jackson: The Experience" [video game]: Ok
2010 - "Michael [Album]": Bull***T, 3 songs maked by Jason [***King] Malahi & Eddie [***T] Cascio
2011 - "Immortal by Cirque du Soleil [album and show]": Better
2012 - "Bad 25 [album, documentary and Wembley concert]": Cool
2013 - "One by Cirque du Soleil [show]": OK
2014 - "Xscape [album]": very like
2014 - "MJ Hologram in BMA 2014": Very bad
2016 - "Off the Wall 2016 Reissue with Journey from Motown to Off the Wall [album and documentary]": Practicable
2016 - "Dangerous 25 [online celebration]": What the hell
2017 - "Michael Jackson's [Special TV Animated Show]": WTF, ***king no
2017 - "Michael Jackson's Thriller [short film]": OK
2017 - "Scream [Album]": I want to hear Remixes better than Remastered

Video by GMJHD's YouTube Channel

Last edited:

Earlier today I lit up the biggest candle I could find in church whilst praying for Michael...........

Earlier today I lit up the biggest candle I could find in church whilst praying for Michael...........

That is nice that you did that. I just came from my church from my marriage by only cousin's funeral. As sad as her funeral was. She was only 47 years old. Something happen to her that she was unable to eat anything. Than her intestines were starting to go. But she is definitely with my grandparents and Michael now. And best of all she is in perfect health.

Ever since hearing my favorite Christian singer Paul Wilbur sung the Hebrew song Hine Ma Tov Umanaim yesterday. I have been unable to get that song and his other song Shouts Of Joy out of my head. I keep wanting to hear it constantly. And for many years I had once consider myself an atheist. I realized now that was a very huge mistake. It is what happen to Michael that force me to go back to being a Christian. And I am so very thankful I did. Because I had totally forgotten just how much fun it is to being a Christian.

That is nice that you did that. I just came from my church from my marriage by only cousin's funeral. As sad as her funeral was. She was only 47 years old. Something happen to her that she was unable to eat anything. Than her intestines were starting to go. But she is definitely with my grandparents and Michael now. And best of all she is in perfect health.

Ever since hearing my favorite Christian singer Paul Wilbur sung the Hebrew song Hine Ma Tov Umanaim yesterday. I have been unable to get that song and his other song Shouts Of Joy out of my head. I keep wanting to hear it constantly. And for many years I had once consider myself an atheist. I realized now that was a very huge mistake. It is what happen to Michael that force me to go back to being a Christian. And I am so very thankful I did. Because I had totally forgotten just how much fun it is to being a Christian.

Sending condolences to your cousins famly and to you as well *hug*

RT: I'm stromger than ever

Sending condolences to your cousins famly and to you as well *hug*

RT: I'm stromger than ever

Thank you But I am okay though she is in a far better place where our beloved Michael is now. And from what I had learned yesterday about her. She was so much like how Michael was. When it came to caring about other people and animals. I never really knew that about her. But the one thing I do remember about was watching her getting baptized. I was 8 at the time and she was 18. This was back during the Bad Era. And during the funeral a chipmunk some how came in to the church. That was a very funny that happen. My mother thinks that was my cousin. Maybe she is right about that.

RT: I better finish doing my downloads for my Sims 4 game. Then I am going to install the custom content in to the game. And it is back to making my underground house. For my female gothic vampire Sim. I also like to work on making more wallpaper for the game. You can never have too much wall and floor coverings for Sims 4. Especially with wall coverings.

If I threw an active toaster in the ocean all the fish would be electrocuted

I don't know why I still keep wasting my time coming in to my MJ sites anymore. When there is really nothing to look forward to and to enjoy. As an MJ fan anymore.:( I don't even know why I still even bother calling myself an MJ fan. When that still remains on life support.:boohoo I should never had allowed myself to become so heavily obsessed with him. Back when we still had him:(

xzXjIfD.jpg

Back