The estate hates us

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
According to reddit....which I had no clue was a poll but I truly believe this

ec5c0c574e68469a9ee9eabac9e77154.jpg

i dont think they hate us but they aren't motivated by the fan community bc they can make alot of money targeting the public than just the fans and that rubs fans the wrong way

Why they didn't include Maybe Tomorrow 50th in the predictions ?

Edit: Oh right, it's only about the solo stuff. Got To Be There 50th then !

Why they didn't include Maybe Tomorrow 50th in the predictions ?

Edit: Oh right, it's only about the solo stuff. Got To Be There 50th then !

The estate has nothing to do with Motown releases

Keep in mind that the COVID-19 pandemic has put certain Michael Jackson Estate’s projects on hold.

They clearly stated that it is their hope that the world will open up again soon, which will allow the Estate’s creators to finish their work.

They also stated that their intention is to surprise the fans: as they said, one should not do too much, give the world a rest, and then surprise them with special projects.

So, lack of announcements on the Estate’s part about upcoming projects and releases may be a good sign for the singer’s fans.

Michael Jackson’s hardcore fans should also keep in mind that an official, separate collectors label (set up by the Estate) can actually compile and release stuff aimed at them.

Stuff like box sets filled with various rarities/demos, DVDs of unseen concerts and/or concert rehearsals accompanied with multi-page, glossy booklets, video releases of studio recording sessions, etc) can mainly get a release by such a label which at the moment does not exist.

mj_frenzy;4320325 said:
Michael Jackson’s hardcore fans should also keep in mind that an official, separate collectors label (set up by the Estate) can actually compile and release stuff aimed at them.

Stuff like box sets filled with various rarities/demos, DVDs of unseen concerts and/or concert rehearsals accompanied with multi-page, glossy booklets, video releases of studio recording sessions, etc) can mainly get a release by such a label which at the moment does not exist.

Yeah recently I was thinking ... since apparently olds "fans" , new "fans" and mainstream public expectations seems not to be the same, maybe they could released something like Bob Dylan's "Bootlegs series" (which are not actual bootlegs but actually a competition to bootlegs market/leaks) ... If it's aimed at "fans", it would actually require much promotion.

Then , they'd do whatever they want for the mainstream market, many will endup buying both anyay.

Well, during pandemic... there actually WAS/IS a lot of time to work on material. Everybody is inside or close to home... working with a few people. What do archivist do? They work with select people (if not alone) doing archival work.. that`s just what we need for those videotapes and reels.

Most of MJ`s audio work is already digitized and can be pulled from DAT tapes instant in a studio/at home to work on Dangerous 25/26/27th... It`s not as if producers/mixers are waiting for covid to disappear and THEN resume work. These are things that CAN be done during this time.

Also.. people can't use their hard earned money for holidays so they SPEND it on fun things to do around the house... Just as I`d be willing to donate a few hundreds to get those LA`89 tapes.. The estate is clearly waiting for the LN to be an old memory, but c`mon: it`s always been like this. :-(

I don't think they hate us but so far they've released 1 concert in 10 years. That is mind boggling to say the least.

TII 10, compromised in 2019. HIStory 25 cancelled in 2020. I will be greatly surprised if nothing is planned for this year, Michael's 50th Anniversary. Remember that back in 2018 it was revealed that McClain was re working a batch of tracks alongside a high profile producer for a project the estate wanted to keep secret for a one off release. Also Branca stating The Estate have various projects in the works for this year including MJ the musical.. A film, who knows what else.

Well, they don= t hate us.. they´re just giving us things we don´t want...

I can't confirm that they hate us.

But when I see the CM of social media, I would say They Don't Care about fans

I swear that MJ Estate will be selling merchandise during Dangerous 30 or Invincible 20.

I'm not really bothered about the estate releasing anything anymore. I think I've spent so much time being disappointed in them that now if something happens I'll check it out but not expecting anything.

No, they really don’t. And the idea that they’re actively going out of their way to piss off the fan community is asinine.

Incompetent? Yeah. Hateful? No.

Because they are not commercially worthwhile.

That is debateable. True or not it doesn't matter. Other artists have several official concerts. Concerts bring in several new fans or "customers" for the estate since its always about the $$ with them. Its not even hard or expensive to do so. We live in the subscription/streaming era. They can easily make a profit with a digital streaming platform/collectors label. Concert releases are always for the fans anyway :)

MJ is often regonized as the best live performer that ever lived.

One should think live concerts would then be a priority to release - to keep the Legacy alive.

BAD concerts has most live vocals - so I would say BAD concerts should be released. The set-list is very different from 1987 to 1988, so it would make sense to release more BAD concerts.

MJ is often regonized as the best live performer that ever lived.

One should think live concerts would then be a priority to release - to keep the Legacy alive.

BAD concerts has most live vocals - so I would say BAD concerts should be released. The set-list is very different from 1987 to 1988, so it would make sense to release more BAD concerts.

Yes, and with Wembley 1988, Bucharest 1992 and so many others available - that job is done. Each concert was practically identical. The same can't be said musically. Music will always be priority.

Putting tapes that require a lot of money in fixing/scanning onto a streaming service select fans would pay for (which have large overheads) is a commercial risk.

We might get a concert as part of an anniversary release, but they'll never be as worthwhile as other arms of MJs legacy.

Sorry to be a debbie downer on the idea of an MJ Netflix but (as much as I'd love it) it's not happening.

According to reddit....which I had no clue was a poll but I truly believe this

ec5c0c574e68469a9ee9eabac9e77154.jpg

You're quoting reddit as a reliable source of information, or as a barometer by which to measure opinions??? LMAO

The Estate does not hate Michael Jackson's fans. Fans have historically had a difficult and complex relationship with the Estate, but hatred is not involved.

i definitely hate the estate ;-)

As do many fans; however the Estate is a business entity working for Michael's beneficiaries.... not just one person, therefore "hatred" is misplaced and in my opinion, unhealthy. It's time for fans to get over these wasted emotions and try to have a more positive outlook. For example, I have turned my energies towards hoping for the Estate to succeed against Dan Reed, James Safechuck and Wade Robson and to have its revenge against HBO. Hopefully, said revenge will be in the vicinity of a (rumoured) $100 million payout for breach of contract, when disparaging MJ through the promotion and screening of leaving Neverland.

Putting tapes that require a lot of money in fixing/scanning onto a streaming service select fans would pay for (which have large overheads) is a commercial risk.

Just send me the tapes. I'll do the HQ rip and video remastering & editing for free or very little money. It'll 100% look way better than 1988 Wembley DVD. I guarantee it!

Just send me the tapes. I'll do the HQ rip and video remastering & editing for free or very little money. It'll 100% look way better than 1988 Wembley DVD. I guarantee it!

I'd wager a bet and say you'd probably do a better job than whoever they pick lol.

You're quoting reddit as a reliable source of information, or as a barometer by which to measure opinions??? LMAO

The Estate does not hate Michael Jackson's fans. Fans have historically had a difficult and complex relationship with the Estate, but hatred is not involved.
Don't test my intelligence...& no I'm not quoting reddit....& that's your opinion....95% of this thread agrees & before u go blabbing about those weak projects (not bad 25) the estate has put out including fake tracks if you wanna go way back....I dont see your point of laughing at a discussion post I posted about FACTS! They could give 2shitts about us. They gave us chalk....CHALK! But I guess your cool with that

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

What’s up with some fans and their entitled attitude? The estate hates us because we haven’t got any new music for 7 years. I guess, Michael hated us too because he didn’t give us any new music for the last eight years of his life. Lol what nonsense some fans come up with.

Back