The Estate of Michael Jackson enters partnership with Sony Mobile

i'm outta here, i can't believe you people enjoy this production. it's disgraceful and is so far away from the original vision. i care about demo's. but this, this is laughable.

You never heard the original vision so you can't possibly know.

We Be Ballin' wouldn't make a dent. If Sony really wants a CHART HIT, they need to release a modernized song. Not Tricky Stewart modern, Timbaland modern.

i respect your opinion, i just don't want ''new artists'' to plaster there ad libs etc. over everything. if we get the demo's then i'll apologise for everything i've said.

Difference there is that when those songs were recorded Michael was alive and he approved of them

Then go listen to 1979 - 2001 releases. Or listen to Bad25 demos.

Because MJ is not alive & can not approve!

Last edited:
i respect your opinion, i just don't want ''new artists'' to plaster there ad libs etc. over everything. if we get the demo's then i'll apologise for everything i've said.

So shoot first, ask later?

Better shut up now, save it for later, or keep it to yourself all together. Especially if you get what you want in the end - YOUR DEMOS! But only if it's a 20 track super deluxe bonus disc in 7.1 mixing and 4K audio super HD sound. Not to forget Bad Tour LA '89 HQ release from original film reels in 3D with MJ singing "Slave To The Rhythm" as a bonus track live from the rehearsals...

Last edited:
i'm outta here, i can't believe you people enjoy this production. it's disgraceful and is so far away from the original vision. i care about demo's. but this, this is laughable.

You are unbelievable. You haven't heard the original! You need a reality check.

STTR's chorus is dull and lackluster. (Hence unreleased)

Beiber's adlibs added something to the song, but he didn't fit for many reasons. His vocals where whiney.
Timbaland's adlibs subtly add a sense of urgency to the track. I believe it helps the track more than it could ever hurt it. Timbaland isn't new aswell...he has been around, and im positive Mike knew his name and work. I believe they talked on the phone

timbaland ad libs: puke. Clubland remix: puke. if there ain't no demo's, that's it.

There is no Timbaland adlibs. It's all in your head. Prejudice. You hear people talking in the commercial, not Timbaland.

We should NOT judge the whole new album by just hearing a few seconds of a "new" song!! Timbaland is not the only producer on the new album!

He is the only confirmed one. I would like that he is the only one.

There is no Timbaland adlibs. It's all in your head. Prejudice. You hear people talking in the commercial, not Timbaland.

I was thinking the same thing. I was confused when I saw people comment that he was in there. If you listen with your head phones, you hear a bit of spoken vocals muffled about twelve seconds in.

We still have nothing official guys and you are already fighting. nobody knows michael's vision for the unreleased songs he left on the vault (freddie mercury's quote is logical, true and legitimate btw).

let's wait for an official album release and than we would be able to criticize. and again i'd rather take Timbaland productions or Rodney Jerkins instead of the new clowns playing 2 notes on logic or protools and pretending to be producers.

PS : Timbos adlibs are cool and discreet compared to the barking of Will I Am

There i have to disagree, there are some ad-libs on the snippet.
He is chanting SLAVE... SLAVE... TO THE RYTHM... under MJ's vocals... Discret but iT's there.

We still have nothing official guys and you are already fighting. nobody knows michael's vision for the unreleased songs he left on the vault (freddie mercury's quote is logical, true and legitimate btw).

let's wait for an official album release and than we would be able to criticize. and again i'd rather take Timbaland productions or Rodney Jerkins instead of the new clowns playing 2 notes on logic or protools and pretending to be producers.

PS : Timbos adlibs are cool and discreet compared to the barking of Will I Am

"Because she likes the way I rock, the way I rock"

I love the strings on the snippet!
And I'm completely with you IMWHIZZLE!

I actually like the comercial version. - I think the album version will be different, but this is the best promotion since MJ was alive!

This is a great commercial move!

:agree::agree::clap::bow::bow::agree::agree:

I can't really hear the added adlibs (and who knows - maybe they were recorded with MJ's approval, maybe in his notes it says "Add adlibs here!" - then it IS MJ's vision!)

Maybe the adlibs are only for the commercial - not the album version?

Conclusion is we do NOT really know anything yet!! - We will have to wait and see!

I am very exited. - New MJ release coming up - and I am sure it will be great!!

Then go listen to 1979 - 2001 releases. Or listen to Bad25 go demos.

Because MJ is not alive & can not approve!

I got no problem with new producers putting their own adlibs on MJ's songs but comparing songs that were made when MJ was alive to songs that were made after he died is an unfair comparison

Michael never intended ad libs from other artists who weren't supposed to be there to be included on any of his recording's, especially his unreleased work. including other artists voice when it wasn't suppose to be there in the first place is distasteful.

2000 Watts? Teddy Riley?

I think - production wise - this sounds more fresh and finished. - But since we only hear MJ sing/say the chorus a few times we can not reallt judge anything from this very short commercial!

The most exiting part about this is STTR is now CONFIRMED (as I see it anyway..) to be on the new album!!

ALSO - This is start of promoting the new album - SO it is close now! - I think we will get an announcement VERY soon!

Can't wait for track-list etc. - Album title, album cover, release date etc. etc.

So exiting!

thing is, these were Michael's choices. the demo of slave to the rhythm is how Michael wanted it obviously. with no other artists. written and co-composed by Kenneth Edmonds & L.A Reid.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BEK4PY7P_...U4/s1600/BabyFace,+Jackson,+and+L.A.+Reid.jpg

Ohh, so you did hear the demo? If he was so satisfied with the demo why did he work again on the song? According to Joe Vogel with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis for HIStory and wanted to work on it with Rodney Jerkins for Invincible album? Why?

all done whilst Michael was here.

You cannot compare current releases to anything a dead artist has released. I can pretty much promise you that we will never have another Michael Jackson album. So comparisons are unfair.

0:13 - STTR intro.

Good job at ripping off a song, Tricky.

Michael never intended ad libs from other artists who weren't supposed to be there to be included on any of his recording's, especially his unreleased work. including other artists voice when it wasn't suppose to be there in the first place is distasteful.

I think we need to admit that none of us really knew what MJ wanted. - I am not even sure MJ had any particular wishes to his unreleased music.

BUT since MJ cared a lot for his fans (and his children who will benefit from the release of music!) - I am VERY VERY sure he would never want any of his unreleased music released!

AND MJ was very well aware that his music would be updated to fit the time when the songs would be released. - I think anyway.

BUT it is all guessing. MJ never said or wrote down what he wanted to do with all his unreleased music.

I just know I wanna hear the music very much! - I would love to hear the music untouched if it was finalized. But I am also realistic, music is released for the masses, not the diehard fans (we better realize we are not that many anyway! :lol: )

The idea of a 2-disc deluxe fan edition with the untouched demos are great. - But if we will get it, I doubt it to be honest, I hope so very much, but I doubt it.

I am looking so very much forward to the new album and I can't wait for new MJ songs!

:)

Re: [MJ Estate] Monday an announcement coming your way

That video is from like 2001/2. Just after the release of Invincible.

I know. I was being sarcastic because things have changed since then. Drastically. Even while Michael was alive.

You are unbelievable. You haven't heard the original! You need a reality check.
That's soo true, Zakk you haven't heard the original "demo" of STTR! So we do not know what Michael's intentions of the song was supposed to be. I hope we get to hear the demo someday.

Sorry for my English grammar guys! :/

Back