The Finger Thread!! ;)

fgbvdx.gif

:wild:

mmmmm...:wild: i love his shoulders in the gold leotard ...yummmy

Already posted? Dont remember, so 4give me if it has but I couldnt resist to these long fingers!!

:wild:

Honestly, the fingers get me all hot and bothered more so than the gold pants :lol: Not that the gold pants are fantastic but his fingers and the way he moves them is just sdhjsdjk;sd;

Honestly, the fingers get me all hot and bothered more so than the gold pants :lol: Not that the gold pants are fantastic but his fingers and the way he moves them is just sdhjsdjk;sd;

oh, gurl, i know exactly what you mean....:dropdead:

:agree: totally agree with u there!

thl_465a2d21b4c594ce9735a4653eaa190.gif

I would so like to know what is he thinking when he does this......I know what I am thinking.....

ok...one question, where can I write fan ( dirty ) fiction....please ????? Do I need a pasword for that ?
There must be a place where I can let my imagination run wilde, right ?

thl_465a2d21b4c594ce9735a4653eaa190.gif

I would so like to know what is he thinking when he does this......I know what I am thinking.....

ok...one question, where can I write fan ( dirty ) fiction....please ????? Do I need a pasword for that ?
There must be a place where I can let my imagination run wilde, right ?

there's nothing on this forum where you can post fan fic....we just write stuff and pm it to anyone who wants it....!

there's nothing on this forum where you can post fan fic....we just write stuff and pm it to anyone who wants it....!

daaaamn! I've been searching the whole forum for a fan fiction thread:doh:
I'd love to read Alanna's story:yes:

daaaamn! I've been searching the whole forum for a fan fiction thread:doh:
I'd love to read Alanna's story:yes:

I'm Alanna....:naughty: I can send you my two stories I wrote....:cheeky:

Back