The Haul Thread

Hachi

Proud Member
I thought it would be fun to make a thread where we can all post our most recent purchases whether its make-up, clothes, accessories whatever!

I just orded these offline, hopefully they dont take long to ship. :wub:

51bwo5nM5RL._SL500_SL160_.jpg

NYX+Milk.jpg

ShowImage.aspx

E-0074E-2T.jpg

NYX-Round_lipstick-LSS.jpg

nyx-round-lipstick-circe-f-size-new-195-p.jpg

74-226-thickbox.jpg

AAAACyxxzPkAAAAAAFMaXA.jpg

wetnwildcreameyeliner.jpg

Now that i post it out it seems like alot :bugeyed

Nice idea for a thread! Never heard of the make-up brand you purchased, I like the colours you picked. Tell us how you like it once it arrives.

I just ordered some summer clothing and a pair of shoes from Topshop. I hope it all fits. It's always a bit of a gamble with British sizing somehow (I'm either an 8 or a 10). Especially with shoes, they often fit so big.

09L01YCHM_thumb.jpg

10A56APLE_thumb.jpg

13D07ARED_thumb.jpg

16M03AJDE_thumb.jpg

27B37YBLK_thumb.jpg

32G07APLE_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
:0 I love those dresses!! Ive always wanted to order from Topshop but I could never afford the shipping charges. *tears*

Bought a new facial moisturizer. It's has SPF 15 and is very light for summer. Smells nice too. Plus, it was only $8.99 bucks!

Garnier Moisture Rescue:

garnier.jpg

Nice stuff guys!

I just got this foundation, i LOVE it already it gives me really good coverage without feeling heavy.

Maybelline-Dream-Matte-Mousse_C972E35A__76983_std.jpg

Nice stuff guys!

I just got this foundation, i LOVE it already it gives me really good coverage without feeling heavy.

O how I wanted to love that stuff, unfortunately it just doesn't work well on my dry skin and Maybelline's foundation shades are so funky, a lot like L'Oreal's. And I can't believe how dark the Dream Smooth Mousse shades are.

O how I wanted to love that stuff, unfortunately it just doesn't work well on my dry skin and Maybelline's foundation shades are so funky, a lot like L'Oreal's. And I can't believe how dark the Dream Smooth Mousse shades are.

Yeah my skin is pretty oily so it controls the oil rather well. I know! The colors totally confused me, luckily i picked up the right color at first i thought it would be too light but since it was darker than i thought it matches my skin quite nicely.

Nice stuff guys!

I have tried that foundation. It wasn't too bad but I have found ones that are better suited for me since. Everyone's skin is different (and every brand is different) so it takes lots of experimenting.

Yeah my skin is pretty oily so it controls the oil rather well. I know! The colors totally confused me, luckily i picked up the right color at first i thought it would be too light but since it was darker than i thought it matches my skin quite nicely.

The fair shades are the funkiest. One is way too pink and the other is practically jaundice yellow. No bueno.

I am in the process of acquiring the following items:

1413_1.jpg

????? I don't really think this requires an explanation. The coat is absolutely fantastic--unique, elegant, plain black. I have some very handsome Ramosport coats already, however, these are more for the winter months than for, say, autumn or spring. Two of them are also pretty much exclusively for the rain/snow. I need a coat that is a bit lighter than that, but is still elegant enough to pass my standards of quality--and this coat is it. It's such a powerful statement piece--infamous enough to be immediately recognized, but rare enough to not be worn by anyone in my periphery. It is perfect.

il_570xN.97272536.jpg

Beautiful, hand-made, period piece...what's there not to love? Again--this piece is wholly unique in both design and craft--you won't be able to pick it up at any store, it is completely one-of-a-kind, since it is handmade. Even if the designer were to produce more, each would always be slightly different from the other, granting it quality status. Furthermore, it is made of such beautiful lace--perfect for that Alexander Hamilton or Marquis de Sade look. ?

My_Ring_by_amaltea_olenska.jpg

I am getting someone to make me a custom-made Revolutionary Girl Utena ring. It will hopefully be the same jewelrer as the one who made this girl's ring in this picture. She knows him personally and has promised to send word to him that I am interested in purchasing it. Hopefully, it will go through without any issue whatsoever. It is a rare piece, again, and a quality one as well--the ring is silver, and the design is a complete challenge to find.

I brought these shoes from Spirit Store :
SP30067-108_1.jpg

I should take a picture with them on me, that pic isn't the best one but I really love these!!

I also bought my new love - Eau de Iceberg 74 :heart:
img1433-1296304432.jpg

Oh and I forgot, this papaya-lemon shower gel by Greenland! The scent is sooo delicious, like a candy!

618728_0280_0260.jpg

Last edited:
Recently bought this 'Brow Artiste' from Young Blood Mineral cosmetics...$40 for it, but it's fantastic! Fills the brows in precisely, but naturally...I absolutely love it ...The chocolate brown colour is like a sticky wax that adds just a tad bit of colour and keeps the brows in place...It was well worth it, considering I could never find the right type of product to fill my brows in...Mine is the blonde shade :D

http://www.ybskin.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22_47&osCsid=b16eb664a35d4858ab3fec53de411b9f

eu4zlk.jpg

I also bought this nifty little thing :D (not me in the video lol)

It really does work exactly how she said in the video...Holds really, really well...I was worried that they would get snagged in my hair when trying to take them out, but they don't....Very cool!
[YouTube]HvhE75bxf2I[/YouTube]

Last edited:
Just bought this the other day. Should be here next week. I love Serious Skin Care. You can't beat their deals :)

Haha HSN. I don't purchase from there too often but I do have to flip over to that channel (and QVC) to see what the latest deals are. My mom loves it because as a senior citizen it makes shopping easier for her. But I find myself amazed at how high the prices are now compared to when I first began watching back in the 80's.

It really does work exactly how she said in the video...Holds really, really well...I was worried that they would get snagged in my hair when trying to take them out, but they don't....Very cool!

Interesting. I've seen these in the drugstores but often wondered if they would work on my very thick hair. The girl in this video seems to have fine hair. I might give them a try.

I just bought this bronzer and blusher compact from E.L.F cosmetics (super cheap):

83601_bronzeV2_mirr_prodpage.jpg

I use the bronzer to contour my face. It's not shimmery like other bronzers, it's matte so it works well for that purpose.

And I got this highlighter:

83503_A_220px_100006.jpg

I bought the "golden" color by mistake though. It's just too "golden" for my skin tone so next time I will try one of the lighter shades. This brand is low priced enough that you can try different things and not go broke.

Haha HSN. I don't purchase from there too often but I do have to flip over to that channel (and QVC) to see what the latest deals are. My mom loves it because as a senior citizen it makes shopping easier for her. But I find myself amazed at how high the prices are now compared to when I first began watching back in the 80's.

I think HSN has way better deals than QVC, and they have coupon codes a lot. I used to be a QVC addict but have cut way back since I've discovered how big of a bargain you get with Serious Skin Care on HSN. I never buy individual items, always kits because it's so much cheaper. Even if there's some stuff in the kit I don't care for it's still a great deal. Also a great way to try new products. My favorites from SSC are their A line and olive oil line :)

Interesting. I've seen these in the drugstores but often wondered if they would work on my very thick hair. The girl in this video seems to have fine hair. I might give them a try.

Well, I have thick hair, and it works pretty good...I had to try a few times until I got it..It's key to tuck all the hair in the bun before you spin it, and it really does feel quite secure :D

Yep I can see how they would prove convenient to senior citizens, but they still scare me. The overly fake voices, the cold, sinister products, I dunno... Seems like something out of Dracula's Castle, lol.

Their phone lines are also excellent for other purposes:

I get angry whenever I see QVC selling these grossly overpriced designer handbags. And they're ugly. Who spends $200+ just for a handbag? If I were a millionaire I would never spend that much just for a bag!

I get angry whenever I see QVC selling these grossly overpriced designer handbags. And they're ugly. Who spends $200+ just for a handbag? If I were a millionaire I would never spend that much just for a bag!

Amen! I think that's ridiculous to spend on a bag. BOGO purses from Payless for me lol. I just don't see why people want or need so many handbags to go with different outfits and crap. Just dumb IMO.

I wish to God I was rich, then I could show all those wasteful folks how it's done lol. Prioritize. For $200 I could get myself a nice useful piece of electronic equipment instead of a bag or blouse that don't do Jack squat!

Amen! I think that's ridiculous to spend on a bag. BOGO purses from Payless for me lol. I just don't see why people want or need so many handbags to go with different outfits and crap. Just dumb IMO.

I wish to God I was rich, then I could show all those wasteful folks how it's done lol. Prioritize. For $200 I could get myself a nice useful piece of electronic equipment instead of a bag or blouse that don't do Jack squat!

I know! Every time I see QVC hawking their overpriced designer handbags I say I would rather use that money towards something useful and fun like electronics! I have never spent more than $50 on a bag and I've had bags that cost me $30 that have lasted years. I am not into labels and status symbols and impressing people I don't even like and who don't like me.

LOL I'm over it hehe.

Okay I finally found the Spin Pins in the correct size for my pouffy hair and so far they seem to work well.
I likey! :jump:

Yay! :wild: I didn't even know they came in different sizes lol

I'm so getting these spin pins. I was actually thinking about buying them at Bed Bath & Beyond the past weekend. I was just too skeptical. I kept thinking how these little things can hold a bun. :wild:

Back