The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

Oh nooess!!!

EDIT:

OK.. Im feeling better now that I found out I will have a chance to see this film after all. Just not on screening night with the rest. That is fine with me. So long as I can watch this. :)

Last edited:
Re: Got My TII Movie Tickets!

I am going to my local cinema tomorrow morning (about 14 hours from now) to get mine. My cinema doesn't have seat numbers so I am guessing it'll be on a general addmission basis. I'll soon see.

Ok, it's after midnight here...has anyone found any OL links where we can buy tickets now? I'm starting to think that our tickets might not go on sale til later this morning..... :(

Good. I was thinking maybe I'd drive by after Church tomorrow night and see if there's lines and if there is to ask them what they're lined up for. If they say TII, well then I would have to call my friend and go get her, get ready to stay the night, LOL!

are you guys expecting line ups at all the theaters?

I don't think there will be, LA is an exception because of the big premiere & the concert ticket giveaway. I don't except to see big lineups...we are still a month away from the actual release day, and promotion hasn't kicked in high gear yet.
It's mostly fans being anxious right now.

I'm going to try to get my tix at my local vue in Southport later, i'm going to a friends 40th birthday party tonight & have to stay semi-sober, otherwise i will be staggering in though the cinema door....

SCORE! Got mine ordered from movietickets.com. I go Oct. 31st at 11:30 am at the Cinema de Lux at Franklin Park Mall in Toledo, OH! Only $17.00! tickets are all printed out and ready to go *does a hapy dance*

Great. Cineworld are not showing it anywhere in the Midlands :(

Vue Norwich selling tix at midnight!!! Come on!!!

I am going tonight I can not get them on line for my theater so I will be there at 12.01 tp get my tickets thay also said that they will only have the movie for one week

Great. Cineworld are not showing it anywhere in the Midlands :(

I'm pretty sure they will. Don't worry :) It's not 00:01 yet. The list of cinemas they have on the website isn't complete- it's been changing.

There are This Is It posters and that in most cinemas (I'm in the West Midlands)

i just got mine online @ movietickets.com!! october 29th....can't WAIT! :D i would check there (if no one else has suggested there yet)

How have UK guys got them already thought they went on sale at 12:01am? :unsure:

Woo hoo, Just got my tickets for the Odeon, Opening night at 7PM

Cant wait :D

Odean website is really slow. Eek!
It keeps 'not responding' or giving an error message!
:-/

Try Cineworld website for those of you in the UK...

Just booked mine on there. YAY!

I got Premiere seats at the Odeon on 4th Nov. My birthday!! Couldn't get through to the gallery option.

Got mine for the 8pm showing on 28th Oct at Cineworld in Glasgow.

Very excited to get these tickets.

Obviously not going to be anywhere near as mindblowing as the MJ tickets I got for the actual concert :(

But, still looking forward to seeing all the footage of what would have been.

Love you forever MJ

Sarah x

When y'all got tickets for?

When's everybody else got their tickets for?

I've just booked mine for the 29th Oct at 8:30pm.

I'm becoming impatient already. :D

Woo! Booked 3 tickets for Wednesday 28th October at 2pm at Cineworld in Birmingham (Broad Street). Was almost in a panic and kept refreshing...then ALL the cinemas appeared on the list at like 5 past midnight.

Last edited:
Back