The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^^ Thinking about him being dead is enough pain for me, so i'd rather believe he might be alive and well. I'll stop believing when Murray eats prison food.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

your going to have to face Michael passing all over again. Is that enough pain? I dont understand how you people can do this to his fans. Michael is Gone and NOTHING can bring him back. Stop with this Hoax Sh*t It hurt to much the first time And now we have you to prove it to all over again. Im tired of crying, I love Michael but my tear ducts need a break!

^^^ Sweetheart, no one forces you to come here, no one is blackmailing you into posting in this thread. Sorry for being blunt, but if you do not like this thread you are free not to visit it. Several people tried to have this thread closed and it did not work so do not waste your time my friend.

As matter of fact, you sound like you know something, you said "Michael is gone and nothing can bring him back". Gone where ? How ? Why ? Next time you give us hints be more explicit please.

Oh God.... :sigh: :doh: No comments!!! :coffee: Well....

I believe that Teddy did not know anything, it's just a believer, nothing more. :fear:

Well... :fear:

As matter of fact, you sound like you know something, you said "Michael is gone and nothing can bring him back". Gone where ? How ? Why ? Next time you give us hints be more explicit please.

OMG! :eek: :lol:

:fear:

[youtube]uvROIBIDcF4&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvROIBIDcF4&feature=channel_video_title

:ph34r:

And I talked to Luna, she is planning a series of videos on the trial of the Murray. I can not wait to see what she has to say.... :fear:

Last edited by a moderator:

And I talked to Luna, she is planning a series of videos on the trial of the Murray. I can not wait to see what she has to say ....

THANKS! ..... & me too! ........:bow:

"You People" what the hell is that suppose to mean? The least of ur worries should be this thread when we aren't even making the vids. U got a prob take it up with DA Owner of this forum who obviously has no issue with this Thread. Which is in it's appropriate section CONSPIRACY. U obviously don't read what some here say, we are not all100% Believers. We just try to understand why so many do believe and the inconsistancies that they point out in their vids and what we have seen and heard since June 25th and so on. I am also a participate in the regular threads of this forum too like the Case section. So I'm very aware of what's the reality, but there is nothing wrong with pointing out other things either.

So, if it's to hard for u why come here? Ignore the thread and don't click on any vids, period! GEEZ! I don't consider it torture for myself, I know why I come and post here at times, I explained it too many times already. And no one here forcess this on anyone here, ur only doin it to urself.

THANKS! ..... & me too! ........:bow:

I'm still looking for the two sides of the question with the eyes/mind open. -_- For me it is still not clear what really happened. There are still many unanswered questions :doh: and I believe the whole thing goes beyond Murray, there is much more. :ph34r: Let's see the end of it... :fear:

Yes the POINT IS, hoax or no hoax you cant ignore the inconsistencies.

MOD NOTE
Please do not post MJ death photos on the board _ pictures or videos
Thanks for you cooperation

^^^ Sweetheart, no one forces you to come here, no one is blackmailing you into posting in this thread. Sorry for being blunt, but if you do not like this thread you are free not to visit it. Several people tried to have this thread closed and it did not work so do not waste your time my friend.

I agree with MJsSusie on this. Of course, people don't have to visit this thread, but the fact remains that it is extremely offensive to Michael and his fans to continue to perpetuate this nonsense. And I think it was very unneccesary to turn Susie's post into something it clearly wasn't. She certainly wasn't giving hints about anything, but perhaps that shows the paranoid nature of so called believers? Michael is gone and eventually you will have to grieve.

Personally I think it can seem offensive to just ignore discrepancies of things that dont add up.

If I care about something or someone I want to know why these discrepancies happen?

Isnt that normal human nature to feel that? :unsure:

I challenge the next person who is critical of the topics and discussions of this thread to go back to the link Ashtanga provided for the radio blog show and listen to that for 30 mins or so, just to get an idea of just how much things dont add up.

I have seen Michael on the gurney and watched the video of the trial where Alberto Alveraz was designated to stand near the door of the room Michaels body was in ....and whilst you could not see Michael on the gurney there, for me that was enough to start to feel the "realness" of it all, along with this trial, I started to see what seems to be a certainty of him being truly gone.

But then you watch or hear the indiscrepancies people find ...and you just CANT deny that too many things are just tooooo odd.! :eek:

So I cant deny these things..... and for me it would be "offensive" to just ignore some of these facts.

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

ooops! sorry.. "triple" posts!:blush:

Last edited:

I saw this somewhere on the net and I'm sure it means nothing at all, but apparently the Great Seal of California has 31 stars (at least that's why Google says) and the seal that they are showing in the stream during the breaks seems to have 32 stars. Unless I counted wrong. Can anybody explain this? Is the one with the 31 stars an old version or something?

Personally I think it can seem offensive to just ignore discrepancies of things that dont add up.

If I care about something or someone I want to know why these discrepancies happen?

Isnt that normal human nature to feel that? :unsure:

I challenge the next person who is critical of the topics and discussions of this thread to go back to the link Ashtanga provided for the radio blog show and listen to that for 30 mins or so, just to get an idea of just how much things dont add up.

I have seen Michael on the gurney and watched the video of the trial where Alberto Alveraz was designated to stand near the door of the room Michaels body was in ....and whilst you could not see Michael on the gurney there, for me that was enough to start to feel the "realness" of it all, along with this trial, I started to see what seems to be a certainty of him being truly gone.

But then you watch or hear the indiscrepancies people find ...and you just CANT deny that too many things are just tooooo odd.! :eek:

So I cant deny these things..... and for me it would be "offensive" to just ignore some of these facts.

All of those things that seemingly don't add up can all be explained through logic and reasoning. There is simply no evidence of an alleged hoax whatsoever.

I agree with MJsSusie on this. Of course, people don't have to visit this thread, but the fact remains that it is extremely offensive to Michael and his fans to continue to perpetuate this nonsense. And I think it was very unneccesary to turn Susie's post into something it clearly wasn't. She certainly wasn't giving hints about anything, but perhaps that shows the paranoid nature of so called believers? Michael is gone and eventually you will have to grieve.

Sweetheart, when i said "Gone where ? How ? Why ? Next time you give us hints be more explicit please." i was being sarcastic. You're the one who's paranoid but it's ok, nobody's perfect. I do not know MJ personally but i know at least two things he believed in: keeping an open mind (listen to "Tabloid Junkie") and tolerance.

The funny thing is, when people come here to say they do not like this thread, they actually bump it, they help it be up there haha. You guys sound like you have a lot of time on your hands (taking the time to post here when you do not like this thread), can i send you some clothes to iron ?

Last edited:

Sweetheart, when i said "Gone where ? How ? Why ? Next time you give us hints be more explicit please." i was being sarcastic. You're the one who's paranoid but it's ok, nobody's perfect. I do not know MJ personally but i know at least two things he believed in: keeping an open mind (listen to "Tabloid Junkie") and tolerance.

The funny thing is, when people come here to say they do not like this thread, they actually bump it, they help it be up there haha. You guys sound like you have a lot of time on your hands (taking the time to post here when you do not like this thread), can i send you some clothes to iron ?

I didn 't understand you're sarcasm. I have aspergers syndrome, which is a form of autism, so I am not very good at detecting sarcasm. There is no need for personal attacks. And being disabled, yes I do spend a lot of time here.

^^^ Sweetheart, i am sorry if i hurt you, i did not know about your life. All i was saying is that, as a mj fan, you should let people think what they wanna think. In a sense, thinking that Michael can pull such a thing off is paying him a compliment.

I really wish Gaz would password protect this forum again. Then people that act like someone put a gun to their head and forced them to come in here would have NO reason to accidentally wander in and complain about the content, as if the thread doesn't say HOAX--but I digress.

All of those things that seemingly don't add up can all be explained through logic and reasoning. There is simply no evidence of an alleged hoax whatsoever.

Then can you please help me by explaining any of the things Pearl has mentioned in this last video?.... As I simply cant find logic for any of it, so I need help with that please?.... Especially the inconsistencies with the testimonies.

I saw this somewhere on the net and I'm sure it means nothing at all, but apparently the Great Seal of California has 31 stars (at least that's why Google says) and the seal that they are showing in the stream during the breaks seems to have 32 stars. Unless I counted wrong. Can anybody explain this? Is the one with the 31 stars an old version or something?

Sorry, I cant help you with this Milka, but Im just bringing it back up here so it doesnt get missed..!

:coffee:

Well....

I thought that a court would be a serious ambience....

mj14.jpg

mj1.jpg

:scratch:

:fear:

And Murray is very concerned... these days (this weekend):

murray.jpg

mj17.jpg

mj18.jpg

:wtf:

Last edited:

I guess he needed a new suit for court and wanted to relax...

Then can you please help me by explaining any of the things Pearl has mentioned in this last video?.... As I simply cant find logic for any of it, so I need help with that please?.... Especially the inconsistencies with the testimonies.

Sorry, I cant help you with this Milka, but Im just bringing it back up here so it doesnt get missed..!

Are you serious? Pearl Jr is completely nuts. Her theories are devised for one purpose only - to make money. That's why she advertises her ridiculous film, which is full of innacuracies and poor research, at every chance she gets. She's completely full of it and her videos are outrageous mistruths. I'm certainly not going to waste my time with bothering to explain the holes in her crazy and offensive ramblings.

I guess he needed a new suit for court and wanted to relax...

I think he is crazy and is not of this planet. He does not seem worried about his destiny. :blink:

And..... Wow! :eek:
StellaJackson should be a very curious person, she's always here in this thread! :wtf: :scratch: :smilerolleyes:

Thank you, I'd really like to know and didn't know where else to post this.

Are you serious? Pearl Jr is completely nuts. Her theories are devised for one purpose only - to make money. That's why she advertises her ridiculous film, which is full of innacuracies and poor research, at every chance she gets. She's completely full of it and her videos are outrageous mistruths. I'm certainly not going to waste my time with bothering to explain the holes in her crazy and offensive ramblings.

Stella you added discussion to this thread and yes I took your comments seriously. So I wanted to give you an opportunity to explain what you mean by.....

I am sincere in my questions and I cannot know you resist listening to Pearl.
(I really have to wonder why your here participating in the discussion?) :scratch:

I am not asking you to accept or acknowledge Pearl. (I try to make no judgement and try to keep an open mind on what is said no matter who they are.)

I just offered you Pearls comments as a window of opportunity for you to discuss with.

For me I noticed some of the discrepancies she mentioned, without her even having to tell me. ....So does that make me crazy as well?

If you feel like this, then I am unable to have a reasonable discussion with you so I will have to leave it here Im sorry.

Last edited:

It is normal to have elephants in a courtroom? :scratch:Another elephant...(Pearl said she had seen it):

elefantep.jpg

:unsure:

I am sincere in my questions and I cannot know you resist listening to Pearl.
(I really have to wonder why your here participating in the discussion?) :scratch:
Why is it a person very, very, very curious. :p :fear:

I have to assume there is someone there that likes to decorate their work area as there are pot plants as well. But Ive never been in a court room so I cant comment for sure, accept i am sceptical about it. ....Still I find it INTERESTING though!!.... In my thinking the US is likely more laid back with some things than what we are in Aus perhaps?....... and he seems like a laid back sort of judge to me.

Last edited:
Back