The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^^ Good video Ash thx. Sometimes his diction is not that fluid (sorry for my English i do not know if that's the way you say it) but what he says is still very interesting. My question is: for how much more time will we be piling up clues ? It was fun in the beginning but it is not anymore. I wonder if he'll ever be back. It looks like my future great-great-grandchildren will find clues without knowing if Michael was alive after June 25th 2009 for sure.

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

My question is: for how much more time will we be piling up clues ? It was fun in the beginning but it is not anymore. I wonder if he'll ever be back. It looks like my future great-great-grandchildren will find clues without knowing if Michael was alive after June 25th 2009 for sure.

You know what I'm really feeling about all this? No matter what the result will be the trial of Murray, I have a strong feeling that we will never know the truth about what happened in that house on June 25. I do not see the whole truth is revealed to us. I know it's sad but I really think it will happen. :( I believe that it is not only Murray, there is much more behind it. Everything is very obscure. :(

I agree with Ash,:bow:

and for myself, i dont look for clues of his return.

That theory has never made sense to me at all?? ..:doh:... :crazy

Im looking at all the totally absurd inconsistancies!!!.... and since seeing the autopsy photo which I feel for sure is real :shock:..... my main focus is to work out what really happened...?????

Sadly I dont think we will even get close to it!

Just William Wagners latest I had to put it somewhere not sure where else but here?...

HAHA AND again not sure where to put this but I had to share this for a laugh! ....:shifty::rofl:

Sharon Sidney again:

[youtube]65JsipHVOEY&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JsipHVOEY&feature=player_embedded

:fear:
Did anyone else catch this, starting from around 1:10 Twiggy says (in reference to the rude bodyguard) "cause I know that Eric got hired like days prior to all of us." WTF!? What is that all about??? WHO is hiring them, cause I doubt it was Michael?

By Luna

[youtube]Re6IYqR_dEI[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re6IYqR_dEI

And....

This Saturday the CCShow continues it's special report on the Conrad Murray Trial with guest Sharon Sidney. Sharon Sidney is a MJFan who was outside MJ's rented home the night before he died. She shares with us her interesting insight on the case. Sharon Sidney has appeared on HLN with Jane Velasquez sharing her theory on the death of Michael Jackson. Plus the crew will discuss the latest hot topics, News, and latest in the world of celebrity. Join the crew this Saturday @ 12:30 CST. for great talk and Fun!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlotta-chatwood/2011/10/22/hot-topicsnews-latest-on-conrad-murray-trial

^^ Interesting thoughts with the autopsy photo and This Is It - Made me think of liberian Girl video "exactly which Michael Jackson are we talking about.."

^^ I actually found that offensive to Michael and his character. Especially stating he would be enjoying and loving the trial and mentions of (urine bottle IV bags catheters needles) that is going on :(

^^ I actually found that offensive to Michael and his character. Especially stating he would be enjoying and loving the trial and mentions of (urine bottle IV bags catheters needles) that is going on :(

Agreed, I find the whole hoax thing offensive. I've said before that I don't really feel it has a place on a reputable fan board. I think it's pretty sick that anyone could think Michael would be alive and somehow watching and enjoying the pain and anguish that his fans are going through.

Gaz opens up the board to all fans. as you know even those who he disagrees with.
We just requiremembers keep thier dicussions in the appropriate forums. We have right
to our opinions as long as we dont personally attack members on the board.

Gaz opens up the board to all fans. as you know even those who he disagrees with.
We just requiremembers keep thier dicussions in the appropriate forums. We have right
to our opinions as long as we dont personally attack members on the board.

while i get that, i very much doubt that a "michael jackson was guilty of the charges in 93 and 03" thread would be allowed here? I mean in regards to allowing people the right to express their opinions here. Such a thread would be absurd. And that's how most people feel about a hoax thread, or even the notion that Michael could've hoaxed his death.

Now that my 2 cents have been added, i might also add that i of course respect Gaz' decision :)

while i get that, i very much doubt that a "michael jackson was guilty of the charges in 93 and 03" thread would be allowed here? I mean in regards to allowing people the right to express their opinions here. Such a thread would be absurd. And that's how most people feel about a hoax thread, or even the notion that Michael could've hoaxed his death.

Now that my 2 cents have been added, i might also add that i of course respect Gaz' decision :)

I agree. Unfortunately there are people who like Michael's music yet believe he was guilty of those absurd allegations. Technically, they have a right to express their opinion as well. Accusing Michael of such a serious crime as faking his death and all that such a crime implies, isn't all that different. So how would the mods feel if a thread for people who believe in the allegations was opened? There seem to be some very peculiar rules on this forum.

From what I understand, the direction and purpose of this thread is more focused on compiling inconsistencies surrounding Michael's death more so than proving a definite hoax. You'd be amazed at the amount of factual inconsistencies a few of these hoax fans have found in the course of this search. That's what matters most here, more so than the belief in the Hoax.

No one's shoving this theory down anyone else's throat which is why this thread was created I believe, so that those who do not wish to offend others in other parts of this board could have a space to collectively discuss their doubts about Michael's death and what really happened immediately before and after June 25,2011 in a discreet, respectable, and civilized manner.

I do agree some things discovered in this alleged hoax are mind blowing and unsettling at times, but you have a choice to enter at your own risk. I believe this is why this space is called the controversy section...:eek:

I'm curious to know why some people are so disturbed with the discussion of factual inconsistencies though...The inconsistencies are no doubt real but as for the Hoax...I don't know...some of this stuff does get downright scary. Sometimes I have to step back and take breaks from analyzing this theory but I just can't get over some things that have defied common sense and have been in complete contradiction since June 25. Too many questions left unanswered tend to create doubt...it's logical.

Last edited:

MJJ7777, Can you say the things that have shocked you the most?

I totally agree with MJ7777. We don't say that we believe Michale is alive, we simply say that there many inconsistencies and strange things surrounding June 25th in which we seek some sort of understanding.

I never mean to offend anyone by coming here.

I agree too. I never post here because I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, but I in no way believe Michael is alive. I just think there is too much weirdness surrounding his death to accept anything the media or anyone from his inner circle says at face value.

Yes people, we can not deny that everything is still very strange and obscure in the death of Michael, miss many pieces to form this big puzzle. I do not believe that it is only Murray. There are many more. It is sad that the way things are going, it seems that the truth will not come to the fore. But who knows? I still have a little hope that this can happen at any moment. I still pray that the truth appears.

I think seeing the hoaxers play with the mortuary photo has been the hardest thing for me. I can understand people being offended with that. But Im sort of coming to terms with that now there has been so many videos on it.

As far as I understand this is the only place we can put conspiracy things about the case on this forum. I tried to mention something in a Murray thread about a court inconsistancy that was documented and yet was still told to go to the conspiracy section!

I dont mean to offend or get a negative reputation by being here. I had for along time hoped Micheal might be alive so I will not let anyone else not have that hope and some are still very strong in that, even with that last photo shown!.... and to be honest if you listen to things like the blog talks you can understand why.

Be at peace and dont let it get under your skin, it not worth angst over IMO. We still need to discuss all these things for peace of mind.

Take care !

Too many questions left unanswered tend to create doubt...it's logical.
Miche said:
I think seeing the hoaxers play with the mortuary photo has been the hardest thing for me. I can understand people being offended with that. But Im sort of coming to terms with that now there has been so many videos on it.
Miche said:
As far as I understand this is the only place we can put conspiracy things about the case on this forum. I tried to mention something in a Murray thread about a court inconsistancy that was documented and yet was still told to go to the conspiracy section!

I dont mean to offend or get a negative reputation by being here. I had for along time hoped Micheal might be alive so I will not let anyone else not have that hope and some are still very strong in that, even with that last photo shown!.... and to be honest if you listen to things like the blog talks you can understand why.

Be at peace and dont let it get under your skin, it not worth angst over IMO. We still need to discuss all these things for peace of mind.

Take care !

Many questions/doubts. No answer. Will one day all questions be answered? I still have hope. For me there is still much to be clarified and explained to us. Many things are still wrong in all this. Maybe one day someone (or some people) will take the lead to put the whole truth out.

^^ I hope the truth will come out, I really believe that there is something more here - I'm not 'in denial' that Michael has died, I just think that a lot of things that happened need explaining and too many inconsistencies exist for me to just ignore it. Its frustrating as I wonder will we ever know what happened to the man who meant so much to all of us.

I agree too. I never post here because I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, but I in no way believe Michael is alive. I just think there is too much weirdness surrounding his death to accept anything the media or anyone from his inner circle says at face value.

thank you for explaining :) I hope my previous post didn't come off as condescending, if it did i apologize, cuz that was not my intention. I also totally respect everyone's opinion.... i hope that's understood.
I guess what made me go :unsure: was the use of the word "hoax" in the topic title... you know? I guess a title called "the trial - discussing errors, inconsistencies, observations and theories" would've come across as different to me. It's the word "hoax" :ph34r: and what it implies that made me go take the "but what if" route. Not the fact that some think Michael is alive. They're allowed to think that, just as im allowed to think he's not and that it's obvious he's not...(it's so difficult to explain, lol. I guess i dont mind hoax believers and respect their right to think that way as long as i dont have to read about it? im not really sure, actually....) I just hope i haven't made anyone feel unconfortable. This is such a delicate issue. Im sure there are many reasons for believing in a hoax, and i cant blame people for needing something less painful that Michael being DEAD, or for needing the tiny little bit of hope that the hoax does provide.
So, just ignore me. I just got confused by the word "hoax", lol. Im totally for discussing errors and stuff :)

Last edited:

I think that has been the problem with this thread people read the title of it but not the content ;)

Of course there are hoax videos posted here and they have interesting info. I have been on the fence for a long time and there are really enough weird things to believe he's still with us. The trial has made it real for me and I'm kinda done with investigating things...

Just finished an interview with TRUtv to be released mid next week--I work to make BeLIEvers proud! Watch "Alive" still 100 percent FACTUAL

27 Out via web
http://twitter.com/#!/Pearljr/status/129704604043722752

Of course there are hoax videos posted here and they have interesting info.

The videos (which has no material hoax, but facts) of Luna is a great example. Luna goes deep in the research/investigation and find a lot of information that makes us believe that this whole story has many holes and lies. And Luna is not a believer. In my opinion, her videos are the best.

OK its been GREAT to see some "real" discussion going on here!!!!!!!:clapping:

I hope we can all relax more now and chat a bit as well ...and for those that still enjoy looking at clues (for whatever persnal reason they have) here is an interesting video to watch >>> ;D

Last edited:

OK its been GREAT to see some "real" discussion going on here!!!!!!!:clapping:

Yes! Hallelujah! :fear:

I hope we can all relax more now and chat a bit as well ...and for those that still enjoy looking at clues (for whatever persnal reason they have) here is an interesting video to watch >>> ;D

Great video! BUT and this story that Murray attempted suicide? :blink: In the video shows someone with the hidden face :smilerolleyes: being placed in the ambulance. Well, so far I have not seen anyone talking about it in press. I have not watched the trial on Friday. Murray was there? :unsure: I think it's rumor. I doubt that Murray would. :fear:

Back