The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:wine:Love to read about the Hoax it keeps me entertained with a glass of wine..and you know what Michael was very interested in the Hoax from Elvis he was on the internet looking for anything he could find about it...so i don't feel bad or guilty at all!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:wine:Love to read about the Hoax it keeps me entertained with a glass of wine..and you know what Michael was very interested in the Hoax from Elvis he was on the internet looking for anything he could find about it...so i don't feel bad or guilty at all!

No one should feel bad or guilty. Michael could have read about it because he finds it interesting and not because he believed Elvis was alive. I know I read this for entertainment and chuckles and not because I believe Michael is alive.

For entertainment purposes, I'm currently watching LunaJo's What Did Happen to Michael Jackson on June 25th on Youtube. I'm only at part 4 and I'm already over here like ... oooooh boy :busted:... Haha. I haven't followed the Hoax rumors or this thread, though I think I have the general idea (I'm not even going to try to figure out the sub threads), but I actually wandered in here because my friend told me that there was a new rumor that MJ had moved to the sticks of Ontario under the name Alain Pontifex ... Now, as someone from Canada, and someone who has been to the sticks of Ontario ... :computer: ... I can tell you from personal experience that no one would willingly choose that, let alone someone with millions upon billions of dollars. Bahaha. But hey, "Oh Canada, We Stand On Guard for Thee... *scratch that* Michael Jackson." :hysterical:

Last edited:

Did I miss it or did anyone in here ever get any logic going around why the jury verdict used the word, 'alleged'?

Last edited:

Did I miss it or did anyone in here ever get any logic going around why the jury verdict used the word, 'alleged'?

... :8-25-03tv_horror: ...

Haha. I don't actually know what's going on? Alleged what?

... :8-25-03tv_horror: ...

Haha. I don't actually know what's going on? Alleged what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qT5p6aX00

I now see its been discussed. Another thread is referenced. Could someone post a link or just summarize the conclusion reached so far?

its been discussed

Last edited:

. Bahaha. But hey, "Oh Canada, We Stand On Guard for Thee... *scratch that* Michael Jackson." :hysterical:[/QUOTE]

As a fellow Canadian, I salute that quote
:)

. Bahaha. But hey, "Oh Canada, We Stand On Guard for Thee... *scratch that* Michael Jackson." :hysterical:

As a fellow Canadian, I salute that quote
:)[/QUOTE]

Canada Rep-re-sent :yes:

sorry as its probably been dscussed but could someone be merciful enough to tell me where/what the discussion is about the stuffed looking thing in front of the court clerk at :15 as she begins to read the verdict?

is that a stuffed elephant laying down? in front of her?

has it been discussed to death already?

maybe its my imagination but it looks like the back of an elephant with big floppy ears laying on all four legs
looks like its so cute :giggle:

is that what that is?

Last edited:

It certainly looks like an elephant to me. I just asked my mum about it, and she has not been following anything, but her immidiate response, was that it looked like a stuffed toy...

Honestly this is weird...

She not only says "alleged victim", she also says "alleged date".. wtf? Even if this has been discussed, how about discussing it again?

Thanks mysterygirl7 and your mom for letting me know it isn't my eyes :flowers: ! There must be a reason for all this, and I can only assume that this forum is so quiet because, they have figured the reason, shared it in PMs and best be silent, or the fans are just plain exhausted!

Last edited:

Thanks mysterygirl7 and your mom for letting me know it isn't my eyes :flowers: ! There must be a reason for all this, and I can only assume that this forum is so quiet because, they have figured the reason, shared it in PMs and best be silent, or the fans are just plain exhausted!

You mean the people who runs the forum?

What do you think about 'alleged date'?

mysterygirl7;4067426 said:
You mean the people who runs the forum?

What do you think about 'alleged date'?

nah, not those who run the forum, I was meaning those previously in the discussion may be exhausted...j/k really about them figuring it out and PMing

I have no idea about 'alleged date'.. it seems some were saying there was an error on the form, but I believe that the court clerk should have known and adjusted accordingly, especially since it was presumably being recorded by the court reporter for future reference - odd for a court to be so careless

the stuffed toy elephant's back to the jury during the verdict reading seems symbolic somehow - and its laying down on all fours :giggle: resting until time to raise up again? :eek: I mean why on earth is there a resting elephant in plain view in this courtroom?

if u google 'elephant in the room/elephant on the table', u will see both expressions mean something obvious to all that is being ignored by all

this political ad is just an example:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...a&sigb=131tf0148&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

"I am the dark secret that everyone already knows" :lol:

Here's another example/explanation:

The “elephant on the table” often refers to a major issue that people in organizations fail to discuss because that discussion may be uncomfortable.
It may even be an issue that is about to rock the very foundation of the organization

http://www.monroecc.edu/etsdbs/PubAff.nsf/Speeches/D3BD05D96D83321685256C36004699AC?OpenDocument

Here's a full view of an elephant on the table:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=rc&uact=3&dur=1811&page=1&start=0&ndsp=11

The judge says, "I have reviewed the verdict form":bugeyed

the judge
shows us by reviewing the form in front of our faces and then also tells us with his mouth that he is fully aware of what is on the form :scratch: isn't a judge's job to review for details? Why did he not interrupt the court clerk and correct her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qT5p6aX00

:lol: it all gets crazier with each new observation

somebody please jump in here and correct any misperceptions!

Last edited:

Thanks for all the great observations.. I don't know what to say lol

you're welcome mysterygirl7 for all these observations is worth :lol: this is turning to a fixation for me. I had to go and find the photo of it for this discussion, so here it is: May have to zoom in to make it bigger.

th

I will add this last thought of something that's been bugging me. It seems in prior cases the jury foreman reads the verdict and this time it was the court clerk.

I did a quick search just now and found in a different state from CA, a court clerk read a verdict, but in Cali in MJ's previous trial it was the jury foreman (woman). Maybe it varies from County to County? eg., L.A. County vs. Santa Barbara County?

If someone else knows, please help. If its been discussed already please share a link or page or date approximation or something to help narrow the search into the threads.

Meanwhile, I looked up why does a judge review a verdict in the first place, and this is what I found:- at least in my first google search but I must retire now. If someone else could add some research that would be good.:

The court can only receive a valid judgment. An invalid judgment can result in jeopardy attaching—which means a defendant could end up avoiding criminal responsibility for their actions. Because of the possibility of misunderstandings, the court will proofread the verdict before the jury foreman reads it aloud to prevent any appellate issues with the judgment or sentence rendered by the jury. The verdict sheet must be filled out as instructed and signed by the foreman. If the court notices any defects in the completion of the verdict form, they can be addressed at that time by requiring the jury to return to the jury room with an admonishment on the errors noticed by the judge.

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/criminal-law/verdict_jury.htm.

We saw the judge proofread it. We heard him say he proofread it. Even if the word 'alleged' would not raise any appellate issues (that is to say pertaining to appeals) is it not still necessary for a court to have uniform rules of procedure? :scratch:wouldn't an error like 'alleged date' and 'alleged' anything else after a person has been tried stand out like a sore thumb, or like an elephant in a room? Nothing about a victim is alleged after it gets as far as a verdict? Right? Wouldn't that be an obvious error?

Oh no! I can't sleep yet! Something else is bugging me! I was randomly reading back through the thread earlier and there is one thing that I just want to say about that mysterious 'bloody shirt'.

It has never struck me as being blood from the beginning.. My first impression of it was it looked like someone had possibly been dying their hair because that's what happens to a shirt when people do at home hair dying. I've not ever done it but have seen it done which I guess is why I see it so objectively and at the time that I saw the person do it it looked EXACTLY like blood.. The shirt around the neck area gets dye on it. They use a shirt they would never wear to cover/protect their real clothes or skin.

michael-jackson-bloodyshirt.jpg

blank.gif

blank.gif

In this case, (I know this is far oUT) they combed their hair all forward as they are bent over the sink, they stand up a little bit to peek in the mirror and the dye drizzles down front, concentrated amount of liquid going directly to the center and then after the person blotts their hair with a towel, they grab their comb and part it down the middle, they blott it with the towel again on each side, but they want to make sure there is no excess moisture so if they are a guy who could care less about a shirt, they take one side of the shirt and squeeze the excess liquid out with one side of the shirt, then use the other side to do same.

It also to me could say something about the length and density of the person's hair and could explain why the shirt is turned inside-out, pulling it straight off over their head, and also why its pretty severely wrinkled which u can really see in extreme close-up (meaning nobody probably wore it anywhere out of the house that day) and why its so cheap, maybe a gift put to good use? You know how you get those gifts (like excessively cheap) you would never wear but don't want to throw away so you keep it then finds that it comes in handy later? Just as you somehow knew/hoped it would?

But since most ppl don't leave price tags on gifts, the same would apply if you saw a great deal you couldn't by-pass? Especially if you are thrifty enough to appreciate Salvation Army deals? lol You buy it because you can't - not - when does anyone ever see a shirt for 3.99 and it looks like a kinda cool shirt, so then you grab it because you hope or know you will use it for some random purpose, such as to practice pottery or painting, or clean, or practice dancing in (you're just gonna sweat it up) or dye your hair.

That extra flap of fabric (interesting shirt style) could have been lifted up to reach the person's hair length and could explain the imbalance in the two sides but looks like the same action caused an equivalent amount of absorption, what looks like could be fingers pressing together, or something creating equally uneven absorption on both sides, (see where its slightly darker in spots on both sides?) like fingers pinched/depressed firmly, it also makes sense to me that's why some of the color is sort of random, eg., when they took the shirt off there was a bit of wetness still around their hair line (ya know how water sort of remains until its really nice and damp/dry?) so they rubbed just along there a bit as they were taking the shirt off....something like that lol.

That's the thought looking at that picture gives me. Anyone else? Was this already commented on?

oh goodness one last thought about this shirt,

The Nordstrom's garment hanging next to it reminded me of this, (had to get back up lol) Nordstroms has been known to have some serious hella-sales - I'm not kidding - some dang near give-a-ways during certain times of year and BurlingtonCF too for that matter, and I can see it being very hard to walk away from a deal like that just on general principle alone, especially if you know that you need some quickie knock-offs now and then,

as MJ said, "pop stars like deals too", - so u buy it knowing u can make use of it some way some day.

And just because something is dirt cheap in price doesn't necessarily even mean its got to be embarrassingly cheap in quality anyway, so who knows, maybe he doesn't feel the need to wear million dollar rags just around the house when its just him there, with his kids, playing around and such.

I can also see him hanging it in the closet to dry because its wet and not what one could actually call dirty, just worn once for one purpose - didn't even need to bother to take the price tag off.

Don't ask me why MJ would be dying his hair that color. If we're talking 'hoax' purposes here, (which I really do not like that word to describe whatever he may (or may not?) have done, - maybe depends on the disguise he used to go out the back while everyone was focused on the front. That's what I've always thought had to happen if it was an escape at all, - afterall, don't we all know that as historically being his typical 'escape' strategy,....?...... right? That's if ... he did it I mean, that's the only thing that makes any sense to me when it comes to MJ 'getting away'.

All eyes over there!

Let's go!!

Maybe he was desguised as a red-head maid lol who ever would have known to even look at a red-head maid going out the back door? :lol:

His house was on a corner, afterall.

ok, my imagination is out of control - finally done - thanks if u all read all this -

.... oh no the shirt is still bugging me because its still so hard to determine how its made. Looks like its buttoned at the bottom right, backwards, makes it so hard to determine the style with this exterior fabric that's buttoned...almost looks like a scrub but not quite. Scrub tops are simpler aren't they? The price could be a little more easily explained though ...

Last edited:

Long post SoS, you are doing good. :clapping:

As far as I remember, there was also a rabbit in the courtroom, sitting up against a wall... do you remember that?

Long post SoS, you are doing good. :clapping:

As far as I remember, there was also a rabbit in the courtroom, sitting up against a wall... do you remember that?
lol you are so kind to appreciate all my laborious analyzing! thanks at least it wasn't lost on someone

I have no idea what to think - at first when I had seen the rabbit in one of the 'h' videos I felt it could have been somehow photoshopped or something - because I never had watched the CM trial except I did catch a bit of his g/f's testimony on the stand as I was in someone's home and it seemed so ....i dunno lol untrue or something ... well ... fake i guess is the word

but what struck me the most about that was the attorney never did pin her down when she was asked whether she was working at the time ... she took them all around the barn about an actor's work including marketing and auditioning and all this stuff and nobody asked her, ok so what exactly were you doing ... maybe i missed it but at the time i never did hear an actual answer and it seemed they just let it go at that

but suddenly its all reminding me of when this air of mystery first began, just after - or during - the 2005 trial
with one I noticed being a headline that said, "MJ has red ferrari flown to bahraine" - when mj had told geraldo, "other men have their ferraris" - and fairly recently there was talk of MJ's black ferrari being for sale - why of all the things in the world to be an inconsistency would it be something like that? just can't help but notice

http://archive.news.softpedia.com/n...rand-New-Ferrari-Flight-to-Bahrain-6095.shtml

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/michael-jackson-ferrari-testarossa-for-sale-pepsi-2014-01-09

fast forward and we get marlon wearing a ferrari hat ...lol ... is there a reason marlon only wore two hats? :scratch: was there another hat he wore? i only recall those two
https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...=yhs-mozilla-001&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

those "mj ferrari" stories just an example of an inconsistency that stuck out to me that got its start during the trial

like marlon in the fbi hat seems to be a reflection of all that was going on w/ mj and the fbi and fan suspicions they could be involved in wpp

does this mean i think mj is in bahraine protected by fbi riding around in ferraris? who knows what if anything it means, just oddness

now I'm thinking of the rabbit in a new way, it sort of reminds me of one of the very first seemingly credible rumors ...that mj was rumored to wanting to name his new home (at the time I think 2006/7) Wonderland (my location lol),

remember that?...,isn't the 'co-star' character in the Wonderland story a rabbit?... and then also after the trial of 2005 was when all these random mysteries started and I do realize that rumors are a part of 'mj world' but the one that stands out is the original leaking of the song, xscape and how mj was so angry that xscaped got leaked, no fan site was allowed to play it or there would be severe consequences...remember?.....and then we got jason malachi and all the 'is it mj or not m"j mysteries (for some ppl lol) and the mime guy covered head to toe in gold and the pam anderson rumors and some others and the 'grace is drugging him' rumors and some other mysteries I'm not recalling right now, but it seems to me odd that all these mysteries started up after the trial ...

...and remember during the trial, mj told geraldo, "I'm having a lot of fun' ..... 'fun' ...... during the trial of his life ... rabbits, elephants at CM trial .... fun during "the trial of his life" ... hmmm .................. fun toys during "the trial of his death"

i know these are not new ideas, just occurring to me since u asked

and wasn't there also a giraffe?

trial of his life + "fun" + stuffed animals in trial = "rabbits and elephants and giraffs" - oh my!

??? :scratch:

and I can recall Mj saying in an interview .. "I LOVE pathos"

I wonder was it the geraldo interview ...

I wonder if anyone else remembers that

"I LOVE pathos!"

does anyone else remember that? *thinks to self* who did he say that to? I know I heard it

these and so many things sure are some hekka coincidences, that's one thing we know for sure

don't applaud this book, please and don't ask me another simple question....it stimulates too many thoughts! :lol:

Last edited:

There was a Jack-o-Lantern as well and another, larger elephant.

About pathos, when he did the Pepsi commercial - Pepsi dreams, he said to the director, that he loved pathos, is that what you were thinking about? I tried to find the interview, but it's not on youtube.

What I don't understand about the sale of the Ferrari is, why sell that when all of his other cars are kept in storage at the huge wearhouses? But I don't really understand, what you mean with Marlon and his ferrari hat fitting into the story? Please explain :)

There was a Jack-o-Lantern as well and another, larger elephant.

VeraR yeahhh that's riiiiight sure were! :giggle: completely forgotten that. WHY WHY WHY. Courtrooms are very serious about no frivolty.

mysterygirl7 :) just noticing it is all. Fans who were examining the idea of a 'hoax' were observing Marlon's hat (FBI) as being significant to the story trying to say that could be a clue to what's happening. If one checks out Marlon's hats for clues and the Ferrari one is the only other hat (I saw on Marlon back during the post-death period) then what happens when u are wondering if there is a connection between MJ and Ferrari or MJ death and Ferrari and u google it?

If one takes Marlon's hats as "clues" as those fans did and Google Ferrari and MJ, you get two Ferraris that were supposedly his but wait, I clearly recall him telling Geraldo, "other men have their Ferraris" Why say that in that way if you like them too? Surely they are not new for him to consider liking. He was pictured with his brothers back in the early 80s each one sitting on top of one. Why say, (essentially) "I'm not a Ferrari kind of guy I'm a waterballoon kind of guy" and even say other men but then here he is with at least two of them himself? That brings me to the question of how come that was the only other hat (other than the FBI hat) Marlon was pictured in dang near all the time it seems. just asking WHY. (rhetorical of course lol) and what other hats could we also look at as well on Marlon from around the time he was pictured in these?

During or after the 2005 trial we saw a few things that reappeared post-6/25/09 in another form, eg.. Jason Malachi shows back up during the Casio era, Wonderland shows back up during the 'h' investigations, just asking WHY :lol: is all and that 'Ferrari' conversation came back to me as well, if those articles are true of course.

When he told the TII cast, we're gonna give em things they've never seen before, take them places they've never been before (paraphrase maybe) its very similiar to what he had told Geraldo in a different way when he said to Geraldo that he wants to take the medium to a new level, do things that's never been done before (pioneering) and he told Geraldo during the most stressful time of his life,

"I'm having a LOT? of fun" :huh: ?

a LOT of fun

Just a question that stands out for me. Not you? Please explain? :)

Did he say, "I love pathos during a pepsi dreams ad? Ok. I also seem to have heard him say it elsewhere as well. Thanks for that.

I didn't know what was going on with his other cars other than I also heard someone was going to buy his Bentley? Also thought something was said about selling his Rolls Royce or auctioning if that's what it was? That may have been a while back. I really have no clue about the sales of his things though. Definitely haven't been keeping up very well.

Lets take a look at all of Marlon's hats (if there are more) maybe we can solve all the mysteries :lol:

Last edited:

He said to one of the crew guys, maybe the guy, who had come up with the commercial, don't remember his name, - he was not the director of the commercial as I said before that was Joe Pytka. He said to him: "You know what this commercial has? It has pathos!" And the guy repeated what MJ has told him in his interview - the one I can't find.

I think I kind of get where you are going now, with the Ferraris. But if we are going to look for clues in clothing, Jermaine and Halima (?) have better ones.

What about this movie, that has a scene with a courtroom filled with toys, I know there is a movie like that, but I don't remember which one it is, or what it's called? Can you find out :) SoS? ;-)

He said to one of the crew guys, maybe the guy, who had come up with the commercial, don't remember his name, - he was not the director of the commercial as I said before that was Joe Pytka. He said to him: "You know what this commercial has? It has pathos!" And the guy repeated what MJ has told him in his interview - the one I can't find.

I think I kind of get where you are going now, with the Ferraris. But if we are going to look for clues in clothing, Jermaine and Halima (?) have better ones.

What about this movie, that has a scene with a courtroom filled with toys, I know there is a movie like that, but I don't remember which one it is, or what it's called? Can you find out :) SoS? ;-)
yeahhh the shirts are goood ;) :lol:

:brow: no idea about the movie, at least nothings coming about it right now

Thanks again for the details on him saying I love pathos although I could swear he said it again, seems to me he was talking about Charlie Chaplin in that conversation ... I'll keep looking off and on ..

Last edited:

Here you see a pink toyanimal very clearly.
:eek::blink::doh::swoon::no::unsure::wild::rofl: now its feeling like a game of 'Highlights for Kids' Hidden Pictures' and its got me looking!

Is that something to the left of the elephant at the corner of the desk? does it look like a stuffed lamb laying down? ::doh: now my eyes are playing tricks on me! :lol:

Last edited:

:eek::blink::doh::swoon::no::unsure::wild::rofl: now its feeling like a game of 'Highlights for Kids' Hidden Pictures' and its got me looking!

Is that something to the left of the elephant at the corner of the desk? does it look like a stuffed lamb laying down? ::doh: now my eyes are playing tricks on me! :lol:

Don't know lol

The only one I'm sure of is the pink one...

Back