The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Rut roh! I'm sorry. I think listening to songs like Xscape and APWNN on an endless loop have caused my imagination to run unabated. " But it was just my imagination (once again) runnin' away with me. Tell you it was just my imagination running awaaaaaaaay with meeeeeeee..."

tumblr_n0ufhgvJ011snzlfbo3_250.gif

You are not alone! :nono: Sometimes my imagination runs wild too! :bugeyed :fear:

Has anyone here seen this?

Has anyone seen this if so what do you make of it? sharonbsidney.freeforums.net

Re: Has anyone here seen this?

Nothing but anecdotes.

Can we get a rule on this forum preventing death hoax discussion? I used to believe this when I was 11... and then I started to use common sense.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Can someone tell me, how DD come into play? And also, can someone sum up the Grammy Awards theory, and sum up this whole thread?

^^^ Sure. Once upon a time, far, far away...

Lol, read 'em pages. :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I don't want to read all the pages. That is why I was wondering if someone could sum it all up.

Well I can sum up the gist of the thread - lol Which is pretty much the title. I don't know about the grammy awards and DD came into it but I did for a bit look into the general hoax theory and I always wanted to post in here but I felt I'd get attacked cuz...its obviously frowned upon here for mentioning it :p

I now personally DO NOT believe in this theory - because too many people would have to lie convincingly in order for him to pull it off - unless the government were involved or some crazy stuff like that lol It reminds me of The Following (if anyone watched the last season) where there were TWO deaths successfully faked, but one of them had been in hiding anyway and the other had been in government protection and no one but like 2 people knew the truth. Everyone else grieved. ANYWAY...off topic.

The theory is that MJ faked his death. And a lot of hoaxers site the very questionable events surrounding his death (which I agree with - but I think a lot of it has to do with a larger conspiracy that had nothing to do with him faking it), including the fact that there was no open casket, the death certificate wasn't signed by a doctor (not sure how true that is?), conflicting reports about how MJ looked before he died and the day he died (insinuating that there's a double or someone died in his place that wasn't him), Murray's overall actions to stall/etc before calling 911, faked photoshoped pictures (or so they believe) of the body, the idea that pretty convincing model dummies of MJ's body were being made for some documentary about the autopsy (again, don't look to me about this stuff I dunno, but I did see footage of those dummies and they are very creepy lol), "slip ups" from family members that insinuate that he may be alive (Jermaine saying that before he went to see MJ at the "airport" instead of the hospital), and various interpretations of songs, notes, and other things that MJ has either said or done over the years to hint at the possibility of him doing such a thing. Oh and also various theories about MJ "appearing" at certain places after his death - there's a whole site dedicated to "Michael Jackson sightings."

Reasons why he'd do such a thing that would even be remotely entertained IMHO (folks saying he wanted to retire out of the limelight or be 'normal' - hell no lol) would be that he felt that he or his family's lives were in danger. I think the most popular reasons for this had to do with his ATV catalog or the Illuminati (again, don't look at me lol). And of course people looked to the many reports and taped conversations of MJ being convinced that someone was trying to kill him, either literally or figuratively. Most hoaxers believe, of course, he was being literal.

Now that all said, I do see the other side of this debate if you believe that hoaxers would think that MJ would put everyone through all this suffering just so he can get out of the limelight - yes, I think that's very insulting to MJ. The fact that he worked so hard on those major concerts just to be like "ummm you know what? Skip it, I'm retiring" lol...commonsense, folks lol But of course, those are also people who believe that there will be a "BAM" moment, or in other words, a point in the future where MJ will come back and blow us all away lol. Which would be incredibly, incredibly stupid of him even if you even entertain this theory, and it definitely wouldn't do him any favors in any capacity.

But if you're a hoaxer that believes he might have done it because he was forced or he felt he was protecting his kids, well, I think that's less insulting. And in this case, if you believe this, then you should also believe that he's never, ever coming back. And it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him to attend award shows, or his own funeral (in disguise or otherwise), or set up YouTube and twitter accounts and talk to his daughter on video chat so she can upload it lol. Admittedly though, there are some very good voice actors out there that sound like MJ on youtube, but that's just it - they are voice actors. lol (i think one of them was the guy that MJJC has a beef with - or vice versa? I don't know, haven't been keeping up with that)

Either way it goes, I really wanted to say as I observed the MJ fan community and 'caught up' as it were on a lot of things - that I really think we should not alienate BeLIEvers, irregardless of what we think. And I just see a lot of people everywhere just insulting them left and right, and I think its kind of...not right? And I say its not right because...who am I to judge them on whatever conclusions they conjured up about what happened to MJ? Sure one can say that it's unhealthy to think that someone who is clearly dead is alive, but I think MJ's situation is different because none of us knew him personally. MJ's death, as close as it felt to many of us, was still a removed event that we still don't have all the pieces to, and thats for sure. So I say if they want to believe and put themselves through that, then we should let them and not insult them for it because at the end of the day, we all have intentions to support MJ and be his fans. Even on this board there are many people who believe things about MJ, things that other people believe are out right lies (example, that MJ was a drug addict toward the end, which I personally do NOT believe). Everyone has their personal 'version' of MJ and who he was and what he would or wouldn't do. So I think it wouldn't be right to shun fans who believe in this theory from discussing it. No matter what, no matter when MJ would have died, either in 2009 or 20 years from then...there would have always been people who entertain the thought of MJ being alive somewhere (especially if the facts around the death were as shady as they were!), simply because of who he was. He was larger than life - and no matter what, his death would have been a shock. And no matter what, people would have cried conspiracy (just due to a lot of the things that MJ himself has said). Like Elvis, and like Tupac, if folks believe MJ is hiding out in Graceland - so be it lol.

And as for the 'people already think MJ's fans are crazy, the hoaxers add on to it' - well, I think that shouldnt even MATTER. People are ALWAYS going to think we're crazy, just like they are always going to think MICHAEL was crazy to some degree. Plus there are crazy MJ fans who are rude and pushy and just all kinds of "WTF" who DON'T believe in the hoax lol So its unfair to label all hoaxers that way and that shouldn't be an excuse to completely cast them out either. Plus some 'hoaxers' don't believe in the hoax but just like to entertain the theories people come up with, in the spirit of 'anything is possible' - because this is a high profile celebrity and not the neighbor down the street.

I think after MJ's death (or so called death, whatever you want to believe), the best thing we can all do is come together in support of MJ regardless. There are a lot of vultures still clawing at his good name even now, and we are pretty much his loudest "voice" so to speak and we can't do much if we're insulting groups of each other, you know what I mean?

This has been 2 + several cents, brought to you by J5master LOL!

Last edited:

^^^ Sure. Once upon a time, far, far away...

Lol, read 'em pages. :)

Ha too funny. It must be a big job to sum up this thread though. There are so many different theories/ideas.

^^^ Jay, did you really type all this ? Are you Clark Kent ?

:blush: LOL! Sorry! I tend to be long winded sometimes - and yeah I write/type a ton! That's probably a consistent trend in quite a few of my posts here lol

^^ No, you do not have to apologize. I was just wondering how you could write all this. That's a LOT lol. :)

Well I can sum up the gist of the thread - lol Which is pretty much the title.

:lmao: :punk: I greatly appreciate your synopsis, because I wasn't about to go through and read this entire thread, bahahahahahaa!

;)

AintNobodygottimefodatSweetBrown_zpsbcc7bc0f.jpg

TimeisMONEY_zpsabed7c3f.jpg

Last edited:

And you know, the family saying stuff like this doesn't help matters lol...Jermaine and MJ's "5 year plan" and smuggling MJ out of the country.
This is the first time I've heard this and all I can do is :doh:

I suggest anyone who understandably does not have time to read this thread - go on Youtube and search the MANY death hoax videos out there. Some of them are really creepy, just fair warning lol (mysterious messages and ominous music just doesnt sit well with me at all lolol)

People are still holding out for MJ to come back but for discussion's sake, one thing I don't get is why people would think that even if they are Believers. MJ wanted to do This Is It at the time because he was still young enough to do it and it was the perfect timing for him, and if we even entertain a hoax in that he is still alive, well he wouldn't be getting any younger :p So thats one thing that I definitely do not get. Plus it would be a PR disaster, no one would take MJ faking his death lightly. Just some food for thought for chit chat's sake!

^^^^True. We talked about Jermaine's plan when he wrote his book. You can see the thread in the Jackson family forum.

The only way Michael could be alive is if when he got home or before he reached his house someone kidnapped him. However, the fans followed behind his car and would see that. If he was kidnapped in his home, the security camera would pick that up since it was motion driven. However, some will say the video was erased.

Let's say there was a successful kidnapping, the criminals would have to plan in advance to get a body with vitiligo, and similar build like Michael. If I remember correctly, corpses are fingerprinted or is it only unidentified corpses that are fingerprinted? In a criminal case they would make certain the body is Michael's. Where are they keeping the kidnapped Michael? Did they put him in a plane and drop him off over the boarder? Did they hurt him and he lost his memory? Did the criminals pay Muarry to drug him and help put him in some vehicle to whisk him away? Is that why they call Muarry a fall guy?

Let's say Michael ran away willingly. Where is he living, or is he with the other dead celebrities who people claim are not dead? Where are all these so-called alive people living? How could Michael leave his young children willingly after he dedicated his life to keeping them safe and away from people's attacks. After doing all that why would he abandon them to experience mega dosages of grief, sadness, loss, despair, ridicule, and attacks from the media & public? Why would he leave them parentless willingly? Why would he hear about Paris' suicidal attempts and not come forward?

Did any of the hoax theorists give any theory about where they think Michael is? Please let me know so I can take a plane and go over there and see him. I could never believe that Michael would abandon his children so cruelly. For me to believe the hoax, someone has to show me how it was possible for Michael to be kidnapped without anyone seeing. Michael would have to be held somewhere against his will.

Well to believe in the hoax (the version that it wasn't against his will) you 'd have to believe in a HUGE FREAKIN CONSPIRACY, really. :lol: Many people are in on it. Including the coroner, including the family (and the kids would have some contact with him, etc and I guess hoaxers believe that Paris' suicide attempt was about the entire situation, and/or nothing to do with MJ). Hence why folks were grilling Karen Faye on twitter. I guess if he was under government protection, lets just say, then the autopsy could have been faked.

You know its not unheard of though, it reminds me of that HORRIFIC case where a black kid was murdered in a school (warning, it was graphic), and they found out that the coroner completely lied about the autopsy to cover up that it was in fact a murder...and they stole the kids organs, stuffed the body with newspaper. It was sickening. That happened last year.

Sooo yeah, if you're a conspiracy theorist at heart about most things, then you'd eat this kinda stuff up lol

...and lets not forget folks insistent that MJ's music videos contains anti-illuminati messages. And thats coming from folks who believe he's dead too. I know nothing about the Illuminati so who knows.

Last edited:

Oh dear^^ so within the hoax theory there are sub theories. I heard about the illuminati ones. I can't believe people used Paris' suicide attempt in this mess though^^ and I am glad I did not read up about that. That is stooping too low.

I think an interesting activity would be to name all the people that had to be in the Great hoax for it to work out, including the coroner. Then someone would have to explain how each party was able to make it happen.

There would be:
-Michael
-coroner
-Some AEG officials
-The person who dressed Michael for burial--Bush
-The person who put on his make up for burial--Karen
-Some body guards
-Some family members, because Katherine and LaToya have to say how come they identified the body as Michael. I know Latoya identified the body, but Katherine also was in the hospital.
-Some staff at the receiving hospital
-Some Sony staff
-The children who kept going back into the room to say bye to daddy in the hospital
-Branca and the lawyers who run his estate
-Frank D who is now dead or is he?
-The 2 DAs who tried the case
-Muarry (the fall guy)
-The great mind that conceived the whole plan and got everyone to follow the script and keep their mouth shut
-The person who backed this project because it would take millions to make this work. Each person has to be paid for them to maintain their silence

Who am I missing.....

Muarry must be receiving millions to remain quiet, unless he is being made to toe the line by fear. Yet, his public ramblings show he is not afraid.

Yep a ton of folks. lol Though im not sure about branca and the lawyers unless they said they viewed MJ's body - otherwise, they can just think he's dead. Same with the DA's.

Murray...lol I think Murray is a big 'wtf' for hoaxers, as he is with anything relating to MJ - even if you don't believe in the hoax. but yeah, in most cases, he's the fall guy - and I'm sure if you believe in this hoax his outrageous comments are even more reason to weave some conspiracy into all of it.

Yeah there are a ton of subtheories. Some believe he was kidnapped, some believe he is hiding out...some people believe this is a Sony/ATV conspiracy, some think its Illuminati, some think its both. and as to how he did it, there's even more theories.

Well I think the idea of Branca and those in his estate being part of the plan, is that they helped by faking the will so that they can make money for themselves, that is, according to those people. Then the DAs have to be part of it too because they were supposed to examine the "faked" evidence. They got fake evidence from the Coroner and the detectives and after examination they should know what they were looking at. You see you have my head spinning now.

I have to revive this thread, we need to keep this active. I honestly believe that the chance of him being alive is 70/30, 30% of me believes he is dead, while the 70% believes he is alive. Is it anyone else, I think we need to put our brains together, and try to sift through the rubble and try to figure out at least part of this "truth".

I'm still trying to figure out why people believe he's alive though, as of now.

It would seem to me that after 5 years of nothing that people would kind of...let this go?

Why are people still believing? I guess thats my question.

It would seem to me that after 5 years of nothing that people would kind of...let this go?

Why are people still believing? I guess thats my question.
Same. They can't live with the fact that Michael passed on so they have to forever cling onto the fact that he's alive. It's a sick game the beLIEvers play,but like with Elvis and Tupac,it will never stop.

A. People have too much time on their hands. B. Delusional. C. Don't know what death is. D. All of the above.

Mike would be a cold s.o.b to inflict such PAIN on his family, especially his children (one of whom tried to kill herself). Faking his death would be incredibly selfish and cruel.

One of my cousins asked me if I thought Mike was still alive and I laughed at him and replied. . .

GTFOHGoldPants_zpsb1579eea.jpg

Last edited:

To each their own... To my own, Michael Jackson sadly, is not alive.

The thing that gets me is that there's ppl who stir this up not even believing it for media attention, I guess, maybe money, not sure.. anyways.. It's sad.
Mike's went home to Heaven.

People that believe he faked his death obviously don't know what that would entail. In order for someone to do that successfully, they'd have to completely and totally separate themselves from their former lives, i.e. disconnecting from family, friends, finances, their identity (legally and figuratively). They can not have ANY contact with anything from their former lives, regardless of what may occur.

Mike is from a very large family and there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell ALL of them could keep his "faked death" a secret. Some of them can't hold water in a bucket; I know they couldn't hold onto a secret as huge as that! Not only that, he'd have to stay away from his family, not be involved with them, have nothing to do with them. Does anyone seriously think he'd stay away from his mother, his kids and watch them suffer his loss? Does anyone think he'd sit by and do NOTHING when his child tried to kill herself?

Again, GTFOH with that :bs:

Last edited:
The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other ...

Unlessss the only way to keep his family alive is by faking his death :p (illuminati) so the pain over losing him would be worth it so long as they're alive. That's the only way I see this being even remotely plausible.

Cuz don't get me wrong, I don't want my questions to turn into another one of those "all believers, GTFO, you're delusional" things (sorry, Sheila lol). I want people who actually believe to answer and feel safe to discuss without being called crazy lol cuz that just ends all discussion, you know what I mean? (Or rather it makes the discussion exclusive to only those who agree)

I am still of the opinion that it is understandable - if you're prone to conspiracy theories, a hoax may make sense to some degree. Conspiracies are far fetched by nature but if that's what you wanna believe, I don't think it makes you nuts. It makes you paranoid sure but who isn't paranoid to so degree in this crazy ass world? Lol

People that believe he faked his death obviously don't know what that would entail. In order for someone to do that successfully, they'd have to completely and totally separate themselves from their former lives, i.e. disconnecting from family, friends, finances, their identity (legally and figuratively). They can not have ANY contact with anything from their former lives, regardless of what may occur.

Mike is from a very large family and there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell ALL of them could keep his "faked death" a secret. Some of them can't hold water in a bucket; I know they couldn't hold onto a secret as huge as that! Not only that, he'd have to stay away from his family, not be involved with them, have nothing to do with them. Does anyone seriously think he'd stay away from his mother, his kids and watch them suffer his loss? Does anyone think he'd sit by and do NOTHING when his child tried to kill herself?

Again, GTFOH with that :bs:

Cuz don't get me wrong, I don't want my questions to turn into another one of those "all believers, GTFO, you're delusional" things (sorry, Sheila lol). I want people who actually believe to answer and feel safe to discuss without being called crazy lol cuz that just ends all discussion, you know what I mean? (Or rather it makes the discussion exclusive to only those who agree)

I agree SheilaMJFan4Ever. I'm just not one who believes this 'theory' at all about Mike still being alive, etc. Plus, as you said, He wouldn't leave his family, and his whole family wouldn't be able to keep that.. and all the people that'd have to be involved...no.. I can't see it happening.

:agree:

J5Master, I see your point of view, and I like your style in how you have good sense in your posts. I agree with about those who believe should discuss the questions non- believers speak about or ask.. and that everyone should be able to post in a thread with balance & common sense. both believers & non-believers should have the right to take part in the thread.
:yes:

I am a logical person and I trust intellect more than emotions (and this hoax thing is 99.9% emotion). Another factor in the "faked death" conspiracy improbability is (if found out, which it would be since people can't keep secrets) the very REAL legal fallout Mike would face for doing so. For starters, faking one's death is a CRIME. Mike would catch all kinds of charges from the federal government on down to the state and local level. His Social Security number has been deactivated (as they do with dead people), so he couldn't be using it.

Let's not forget the legal fallout he'd get for what happened to Conrad Murray. He was charged, tried, convicted and served time for killing Mike. He had his professional life stripped from him via the suspension of his medical licenses and is classified as a convicted felon. That would be a very high price to pay when no crime was committed. That also would be cruel and Murray could sue both the State of California AND Mike for wrongful prosecution, imprisonment and defamation of character. The pain and suffering compensation he could win would be astronomical.

You can call me what you want, but I won't entertain such foolishness because that is exactly what it is. Mike is dead. PERIOD.

The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other ...

Sure Sheila - all the reasons you mentioned would be why, if I were to entertain this hoax, I'd think you'd might as well consider MJ dead if you believe in the hoax cuz he would never willingly "come back." That would just be silly.

However at the same time - I just think we should be a little more sensitive to our fellow fans that's all. No matter how you choose to grieve or what you choose to believe, no matter how far fetched - no one appreciates being called crazy. And this hoax issue, as I've said in an earlier post, has done nothing but alienate whole groups of fans and caused unnecessary division.

Even though I don't believe in the hoax, I can't call people who do crazy because let's face it - considering the kind of life MJ lived ( who would think some guy would use hypnotic drugs or whatever to get a kid to lie about MJ over a freaking movie script?) ...it's not really all that crazy to me that people would cry conspiracy for one reason or another. Sure logic tells us it is highly implausible but another person's logic would say that ALL MJ fans are crazy cuz MJ himself was crazy and there's no reason to idolize him. Lol

So again I'm not saying you're wrong Sheila as I agree with all of your points, but I just think with discussions like this it would be best if we took the anger and hostility out of it, you know? (Or at least out of the tone - because basically any discussion about this I've seen, hoaxers are treated as if they're the enemy or something lol I think treating them like that is just wasted energy tbh - we can voice our disbelief without making people feel like outcasts or they don't belong)

Last edited:

I am a logical person and I trust intellect more than emotions (and this hoax thing is 99.9% emotion). Another factor in the "faked death" conspiracy improbability is (if found out, which it would be since people can't keep secrets) the very REAL legal fallout Mike would face for doing so. For starters, faking one's death is a CRIME. Mike would catch all kinds of charges from the federal government on down to the state and local level. His Social Security number has been deactivated (as they do with dead people), so he couldn't be using it.

Let's not forget the legal fallout he'd get for what happened to Conrad Murray. He was charged, tried, convicted and served time for killing Mike. He had his professional life stripped from him via the suspension of his medical licenses and is classified as a convicted felon. That would be a very high price to pay when no crime was committed. That also would be cruel and Murray could sue both the State of California AND Mike for wrongful prosecution, imprisonment and defamation of character. The pain and suffering compensation he could win would be astronomical.

You can call me what you want, but I won't entertain such foolishness because that is exactly what it is. Mike is dead. PERIOD.

I agree with you 100%. Personally I feel some people like this topic because they are entertained by the hoaxers statements, are not sure whether he is dead, or really believe Michael is alive. However, I feel some who say they believe he is dead, actually think he might be alive and that is why they entertain ideas about the hoax and are so interested in hearing what the hoaxters have to say. I also think many who believe he is alive do not really understand the testimony from the trial, including how a body is worked on and identified. They also don't understand his movements or have not sat down and fact checked the date/time of his movements and those who were around him & interacted with him leading up to the "run away night." If you notice,the hoax theories never explore the hard medical facts or backtrack his meetings & movements in an investigative way. They need to do this and focus less on the videos with the creepy music.

Hoaxters need to show with the use of pertinent testimony how that body was not Michael, what concrete factors show he was helped to hide out, what hard evidence show he was helped with documents, medical, transportation, funds, property to find a new life. Plus they have to consider all the factors you mentioned above and explain that. Then, they have to reconcile the personality of Michael Jackson and the personality of a man who would engage in devastating acts which caused others tremendous pain and suffering. They can't even reconcile that and have never tried to do so. They must think very lowly of Michael, because what type of human would do a thing like this--cause an innocent man to go to jail and bring pain and suffering to his children and family when he had a huge productive future ahead of him. Oh yeah I forgot--Michael knew he would not be able to do all the shows, so he ran away. Great. Why didn't he run away when he was accused and could have been sent to jail? A sane person would rather avoid jail than run away from a tour.

At this point the hoax and AEG plotting to kill Michael and getting Muarry to do it I place in the same category. Just bring me sound evidence and not conspiracy theories, and I will believe it.

There is something that I don't understand. Kathy Hilton has said that she was there at the hospital, that she touched MJ, after he was dead. Did the family ever mention that she was there, too???

Back