The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Michael's dead get over it people. It's the same story when every prominent figure dies Elvis, Tupac etc. People just can't accept it.

Lol actually I accepted it for like the first 3 months after June 25th 2009,but then as more and more time has passed I realised I couldn't forever say ''Oh it was just a coincidence'' and make excuses for VERY strange going-ons.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Lol actually I accepted it for like the first 3 months after June 25th 2009,but then as more and more time has passed I realised I couldn't forever say ''Oh it was just a coincidence'' and make excuses for VERY strange going-ons.

There are no "strange going-ons". Just, at best, vague coincidences that conspircy theorist fans have made huge leaps of logic with in order to somehow prove that Michael is still alive, is leaving clues all over the place and is one day coming back. It's all nonsense that is not supported by any evidence and doesn't stand up to one iota of scrutiny or common sense.

There are no "strange going-ons". Just, at best, vague coincidences that conspircy theorist fans have made huge leaps of logic with in order to somehow prove that Michael is still alive, is leaving clues all over the place and is one day coming back. It's all nonsense that is not supported by any evidence and doesn't stand up to one iota of scrutiny or common sense.

That's YOUR personal opinion and I'm cool with it. However,everyone's entitled to an opinion. Also,if he's alive (IF) then no I don't think he's coming back. Plus yes, there has been strange-going ons lol, whether MJ's dead or not...things aren't as we see it.

r3mJf.gif
:shutup: :censored:

I sincerely wonder how this thread is still active. We saw the pain, the sadness and suffering in those children's faces. Why would they lie on losing their father?

I sincerely wonder how this thread is still active. We saw the pain, the sadness and suffering in those children's faces. Why would they lie on losing their father?

I thought the same thing. Plus the sheer amount of people that would have to lie to pull such a thing off: his family, his children, everyone on the TII tour, the staff of MJJ Productions... the list goes on.

I'm sure Michael is holed up in Atlantis with Elvis and JFK running a dry cleaning business. Hell that's just about as believable as these 'hoax' stories.

I feel the same way,especially with more and more crackpot theories.

Exactly.
Im MJS fan but hes gone and thats it!
People just cant face it that their Icon is dead.
They say Elvis is alive duh.

Um, lol, i'll help the ones who do not like this thread out. The more you post in this thread, the more you bump it.

I believe MJ is alive! He is going under a different name Peterpanpyt. He is very active on the internet through various social media. You guys won't believe what I witnessed last thursday. Please don't think I'm crazy. Last thursday Peter was in a chatroom and talking with us and singing his heart out. I have been following MJ since I was 5 years old. There is no impersonator who can sing all MJ tracks to near perfection, I'm talking classic MJ, agressive MJ, modern MJ, raw live vocals. Infact, he sang 'we are the world' and done all the voices himself. He also done various voice impersonations 'such as 'the mayor' from ghosts to 'goofy' cartoon character. His laugh gives it away. Anyway this is just my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree or believe me and thats fine.

If Michael was still alive, he'd protect and take care of his children like he did when they lived with him.
If Michael was still alive, he wouldn't allow his vulture "family" and media to exploit his children. He wouldn't allow the Jackson's to say all the bs some of them, Wade backstabber or AEG have been saying after June 2009.

Why would his children, his Estate, all people involved with him personally and professionally have to lie? Michael never did anything so horrible to make his children or us suffering. Stop kidding yourselves, none of us would have never wanted that horrible tragedy to happen. I bet all the people who never got the chance to met hin would love to see, thank him, to tell how much you love him and how much he means to you but we won't be able anymore.

Last edited:

I believe MJ is alive! He is going under a different name Peterpanpyt. He is very active on the internet through various social media. You guys won't believe what I witnessed last thursday. Please don't think I'm crazy, just look into it then decide.

Actually, I have decided by looking.

There is no impersonator who can sing all MJ tracks to near perfection, I'm talking classic MJ, agressive MJ, modern MJ, raw live vocals. Infact, he sang 'we are the world' and done all the voices himself. He also done various voice impersonations 'such as 'the mayor' from ghosts to 'goofy' cartoon character

What about, for example, Joe's nephew, Anthony Jackson, do we know for sure he couldn't have all of MJ's songs down really well? Could a relative not study obsessively and learn every nuance possible of their famous-musical-artist relative, Michael Jackson?

Relative or not, it would take an obsessive nature to be doing this at all and basking in the attention of many of MJ's fans. I know this individual "seems" to be in the know about a lot of activity going on in the MJ world before it happens, this is one of the reasons why I think they are some sort of "insider;" and this peterpanpyt has mentioned in tweets to Latoya, and other close members of MJ, special mentions to them about "Tony," the father Anthony Jackson lost to death, sadly, several years ago now. But these are things I have just noticed...they could be nothing...or something.

But ya see, LEGEND, I have "looked" and made my own decision. I'm glad you let us know though that you will be fine if someone disagrees. It's just opinions. Soooooo many out there.

Mainly, these things you mention in your post are not enough. But I know this individual has succeeded in convincing many.

Hi Lisha. The reason I am so convinced is because I have spoken to him directly on more than one occasion. I have heard him talk aswell as sing. The difference here is that Peter is not trying to impersonate MJ - he sounds exactly like him. Talking voice, singing voice, voice impersonations,vocal mannerisms are identical. I agree anyone can learn to sing MJ songs, but sing exactly like MJ with an exact voice match (tones, falsetto's perfect pitch, accents, pronunciations, beat box, adlibs) - no way. No one can match that. Thats why there will never be another MJ. By the way I just listened to Anthony Jackson songs, he doesn't come anywhere close. Again this is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree. Did you actually hear Peter talk/sing? Also another thing I would like to point out is that Peter Midani or Peterpanpyt has never himself claimed to be MJ. If you ask him he will just say 'I'm Peter'. :)

Last edited:

Hi Lisha. The reason I am so convinced is because I have spoken to him directly on more than one occasion. I have heard him sing. The difference here is that Peter is not trying to impersonate MJ - he sounds exactly like him. Talking voice, singing voice, voice impersonations, mannerisms are identical. I agree anyone can learn to sing MJ songs, but in MJs exact voice (tones, falsetto's perfect pitch, accents, pronnounciations, beat box, adlibs) - no way.

He is just an attention seeker who can do a reasonably good impression of Michael. Personally I've heard better.

I don't know which is worse, the fact that people are sick enough to trick others like that in order to make themselves feel big, or the fact that people are gullible enough to throw all logic and common sense out the window in order to believe such nonsense.

Hi StellaJackson. I take it you have heard Peter Midani sing? If you have heard better, I would love to know who? If you would be kind enough to share with me. Thanks

I guess some people deserve to be deceived since they're willing to let unscrupulous people to do so. I haven't heard that Peter guy singing but I saw his fb page and it's immediately noticeable he's an attention who.

Is this the guy y'all are talking about?
C'mon now... :smilerolleyes:

I feel sad 'fans' do this.. this is all just for attention, it's so cheap and disrespectful imo. Ugh, just let the man have his peace:(

Totally agree Lil, he doesn't even sound like our Michael. It's like those gullible guys who think Elvis or Jim Morrison are still alive. Also when he was still here, he never shared himself personal information online, he surfed the net incognito.

I believe MJ is alive! He is going under a different name Peterpanpyt. He is very active on the internet through various social media.

If Michael was still alive, he'd protect and take care of his children like he did when they lived with him.

Be realistic. If Michael had to fake his death and leave his minor children without a father, he would have spent his time online singing in chat rooms. That makes absolute sense.

**sarcasm**

Yeah.. I don't even wanna go there 'cause it's such nonsense, but IF he were alive..-_- this would pretty much be the most out of character thing he could do :doh:

Hi Lisha. The reason I am so convinced is because I have spoken to him directly on more than one occasion. I have heard him talk aswell as sing. The difference here is that Peter is not trying to impersonate MJ - he sounds exactly like him. Talking voice, singing voice, voice impersonations,vocal mannerisms are identical. I agree anyone can learn to sing MJ songs, but sing exactly like MJ with an exact voice match (tones, falsetto's perfect pitch, accents, pronunciations, beat box, adlibs) - no way. No one can match that. Thats why there will never be another MJ. By the way I just listened to Anthony Jackson songs, he doesn't come anywhere close. Again this is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree. Did you actually hear Peter talk/sing? Also another thing I would like to point out is that Peter Midani or Peterpanpyt has never himself claimed to be MJ. If you ask him he will just say 'I'm Peter'. :)

Hi, :) Back

Peterpanpyt's voice has always sounded very affected to me, and not like MJ's. And even if it were possible that he was MJ, then it would have to be MJ affecting his voice, as well. Because this individual's voice is "affected" and not their true speaking voice. They are trying to sound like MJ and it has that sound to it like it is a bit overkill. That goes for their singing as well.

This individual may make it a point to say he is not MJ, but no one can deny that he must be very aware that many, many think he is, and he is letting them by being this presence on the internet continuing to sound like, sing like, act like, trying to post things like, MJ.

These fans who believe he is MJ are so hungry for MJ to be alive and to find him...because they miss him so. This individual has stepped in and become MJ for them. And now, my guess, is he has gotten himself in so deep, that he feels he can't stop. :(

I agree with Ivy, it doesn't make sense to me that the actual MJ if around still would be hanging like this online with SUCH a time commitment and would create a site just so fans could fuss and gush over him. But a poser would. And what is occurring is this peterpanpyt is feeding the deception.

Again, I believe he is not strong enough to quit cold turkey and just stop it all and disappear. He probably is at a loss on what he could "replace" this with to make his life feel how he wants it to feel...he probably is afraid it will feel empty and purposeless (he has invested a lot of energy in this). But that does not have to be true. When we are off-track in our lives, getting on the path we are meant to be on will be more rewarding in the long run. If peterpanpyt is enjoying fans believing he is MJ, then he is off-track in his life. If only he could find a safe person to talk to about all this, one who could help him get to the place where he could "let go."

I'm sad for the fans, and I'm sad for him.:( But the deception has grown full-blown now...those who believe he is MJ will not easily believe differently.

Peterpanpyt is not MJ.. I've known this guy for about 10 years, I used to talk to him on paltalk whilst MJ would be in court during the trial... to those of you who believe Peter is MJ I strongly advise you to stay off the internet for a good while... and seriously, if MJ did fake his death why would he spend every hour of the day on facebook?

Could we alert the Estate via MJTeam online about this bastard? That's what he is!

This individual may make it a point to say he is not MJ, but no one can deny that he must be very aware that many, many think he is, and he is letting them by being this presence on the internet continuing to sound like, sing like, act like, trying to post things like, MJ.

Most fans that believe the hoax operate on the belief that there was a reason for MJ to fake his death and go to hiding. So they don't expect "MJ" to openly say "yes it's me" or "I'm alive". So peterpanpyt's "I'm not MJ" is seen as a wink wink hint hint for the hoax believers. They take it to mean "of course I'm MJ but I can't say it".

I agree with Ivy, it doesn't make sense to me that the actual MJ if around still would be hanging like this online with SUCH a time commitment and would create a site just so fans could fuss and gush over him. But a poser would. And what is occurring is this peterpanpyt is feeding the deception.

and this is where the hoax believers lose the plot. I mean okay I can understand the belief that MJ might have faked his death for whatever reason but I don't get how the hoax people can think MJ who supposedly had to fake his death and go into hiding would be so much visible, online and active. Doesn't that go against the main purpose of faking a death?

And now, my guess, is he has gotten himself in so deep, that he feels he can't stop. :(

Again, I believe he is not strong enough to quit cold turkey and just stop it all and disappear. He probably is at a loss on what he could "replace" this with to make his life feel how he wants it to feel...he probably is afraid it will feel empty and purposeless (he has invested a lot of energy in this). But that does not have to be true. When we are off-track in our lives, getting on the path we are meant to be on will be more rewarding in the long run. If peterpanpyt is enjoying fans believing he is MJ, then he is off-track in his life. If only he could find a safe person to talk to about all this, one who could help him get to the place where he could "let go."

I think this is intentional but he's also enjoying the attention he's getting. I mean this is not just someone who was minding their business and people mistakenly thought him to be MJ. He has thousands of people on his facebook and now starting a website and doing multiple chats in a day. So I don't think this is the behavior of a person "oh what I have done". This is the behavior of a person that enjoys all of this. Yes probably he has some sort of void in his life (also apparent with the excess amount of times he spends on facebook and chatting) and he filled with this act and he enjoys the all the people that loves him, that wants to talk with him and thinks he's MJ.

Could we alert the Estate via MJTeam online

we could but it wouldn't make a difference. The thing is that peterpanpyt says he's not MJ but acts leading other people. It's other people that choose to believe he's MJ.

michael had 3 funnerals if michael had faked his death would he not have taken his kids with him people do when they go into witness protection so for arugments sake lets say he could not i think the second his daughter tried to kill himself hed be on a plane or a boat or whatever to end her pain i feel badly for the people that need him to be alive

Most fans that believe the hoax operate on the belief that there was a reason for MJ to fake his death and go to hiding. So they don't expect "MJ" to openly say "yes it's me" or "I'm alive". So peterpanpyt's "I'm not MJ" is seen as a wink wink hint hint for the hoax believers. They take it to mean "of course I'm MJ but I can't say it".

and this is where the hoax believers lose the plot. I mean okay I can understand the belief that MJ might have faked his death for whatever reason but I don't get how the hoax people can think MJ who supposedly had to fake his death and go into hiding would be so much visible, online and active. Doesn't that go against the main purpose of faking a death?

I think this is intentional but he's also enjoying the attention he's getting. I mean this is not just someone who was minding their business and people mistakenly thought him to be MJ. He has thousands of people on his facebook and now starting a website and doing multiple chats in a day. So I don't think this is the behavior of a person "oh what I have done". This is the behavior of a person that enjoys all of this. Yes probably he has some sort of void in his life (also apparent with the excess amount of times he spends on facebook and chatting) and he filled with this act and he enjoys the all the people that loves him, that wants to talk with him and thinks he's MJ.

we could but it wouldn't make a difference. The thing is that peterpanpyt says he's not MJ but acts leading other people. It's other people that choose to believe he's MJ.

Lol oh lord Ivy, not the wink wink hint hint :lmao:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as I am entitled to mine. I have not lost the plot, I still believe there is a very good chance MJ could have faked his death. I will remain open minded until proved wrong. Like I said said its just the voice that has got me thinking. How can anyone sound so close to the KOP? For those who have not heard Peter sing I will post some sound clips.

^^II don't get it how some fans dance around the idea Michael faking his death?
In my opinion, if Michael faked his death, I would no longer be his fan.
There cannot be reason valid/big enough that he needed to go hiding and start posting on some internet sites to the fans, and not consider what happens to his kids. Since his passing, his kids have been through a lot, Paris suicide attempt, KJ's granny-napping, trials, and all that have been going on since 6/2009.
No chance that Mike is hiding and chatting happily with fans while all sort of things happens around his kids.

Back