The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: MJ Chat Room Alive Conspiracy?

I can't decide who is crazier...the people who try to convince fans that MJ is alive, or the people who believe them........

When I read about folk who willingly give their bank cards to 'couriers', or who pay hundreds of pounds to 'release' lottery wins (for lotteries they have never entered), I wonder who in the world could possibly be so gullible. Then I think of MJ 'Believers' and I know exactly who is.

Don't fall for the MJ is alive crap, he's gone and people say he's alive, either because they can't take the fact he's gone, they're crazy @$$es, they're stupid or All Of The Above.

Michael Jackson passed away in June of 2009.. If you want to dive into consipiracy theories just because it's part of nature.. lets discuss intent or unintent.. and why?

That is a more logical conversation to be honest.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

His body was too tired and his soul was broken. Those allegations destroyed him without a doubt. He was never the same again.

True, that case destroyed him, I read this old blog earlier https://www.huffingtonpost.com/char...meful_b_610258.html?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004 it still shocks me now how badly he was treated - I don't think anyone in history was hounded by the media like Michael was. However this could have been the sole reason for faking his death, they were killing him - or the media did in fact kill him. Either way they killed "Michael Jackson" as we know him :(

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

To keep everything pertaining to the hoax together I have merged MJ Chat Room Alive Conspiracy with this main thread.

Mj would never fake his death for obvious reasons. Would he really put his children through that? IMO MJ was murdered, and Murray was simply the "fall guy".

I can’t believe people believe he is still alive. You guys stupid. Murray was simply the fall guy. Nothing more. They wanted Michael dead, because he was more death if he is dead than alive. And we can see that. New music, merchandises, new contracts, etc etc.

Why would the King expose himself if he is still alive? Why would he let people put stuff on the internet if is he still alive. It doesn’t make any sense. If you are still alive and hiding, why the **** would you expose yourself by putting pictures, videos or whatever on the internet. Stop believing the bullshit. We lost The Greatest Of All Time on June 25th, 2009.

I miss you everyday Mike. Never seen you in person. But the feeling you give to people, the way how you impact people is just incredible.

Doggone;4232858 said:
I can’t believe people believe he is still alive. You guys stupid. Murray was simply the fall guy. Nothing more. They wanted Michael dead, because he was more death if he is dead than alive. And we can see that. New music, merchandises, new contracts, etc etc.

Why would the King expose himself if he is still alive? Why would he let people put stuff on the internet if is he still alive. It doesn’t make any sense. If you are still alive and hiding, why the **** would you expose yourself by putting pictures, videos or whatever on the internet. Stop believing the bullshit. We lost The Greatest Of All Time on June 25th, 2009.

I miss you everyday Mike. Never seen you in person. But the feeling you give to people, the way how you impact people is just incredible.

I complete a agree with you. Why he want to hide and wait for 9 years? and I really fon't think he would hide by just leaving his kids behind. They were his whole life. Anyway what I believe is even if he wants to hide he should have had his own reason to do so & he should be left a lone. Becuase he had gone through enough during his life time and no one else would have even survive. So if he's in peace everyone needs to respect his decision. He has been such an inspiration for millions of people including me. He deserve much better life than what he have been going through!

When he is still alive he definitly will never come back after this cruel documentery saw the light of day and the overall support of it.
So people should really better give up for ever beliving in the Horox-Therory cause they can find NO hope anymore beliving in it!
I absolutly really wish that MJ is dead cause, what happen now in 2019 tops absolut every painful thing he must endore is his often very hard and unfair life!

mysterygirl7;4271522 said:
Hoax videos don't seem to pop up, when you search on youtube? Any ideas why?

Because it is YouTube’s policy to remove hoax videos in general from its platform.

I don't know if this comment is coming in a little too late. Perhaps it was mentioned before, but i'll still say it. *big breath* Okay, so some of you out there say that we don't know for sure what happened to mj on june 25. You say there is evidence that proves mj may be alive and that our tv screen and media are doing all the talking when it comes on to his death. But, think too, what about Mj's family, they are a CRUCIAL part of proving he is dead, if not the main and only part of proving he is dead. Now, don't miss quote me, i'm not saying mj is dead, i'm only explaining what equal evidence some people have for thinking mj may be dead.

media vs. the family hmm...:poke:

Last edited:
mysterygirl7;4294154 said:
I ask again: Can someone please explain to me, why the judge in the trial is saying : “alleged victim Michael Jackson” ???

The most likely explanation is the same as for anyone who is speaking and thinking (of the next thing they will say) at the same time - which is most of us, most of the time we talk. We think faster than we speak, so the current thought and next thought accidentally come out together.

Another explanation might be that the court transcriber making the court record (at about 120 words per minute) made a mistake.

There could be other explanations, but in order to look at the situation in detail, you'd need to share the relevant section of the court transcript with us, so that we know which judge, on which date and what was said before and afterwards.

I ask again: Can someone please explain to me, why the judge in the trial is saying : “alleged victim Michael Jackson” ???

The murder trial? I would assume because he can't legally refer to him as a victim of the defendant on trial until guilt has been decided by the jury.

Why is this thread still around?

Why are we discussing this.???

This thread is repugnant to me.

mysterygirl7;4281986 said:
Can someone please explain to me, why the judge in the trial is saying : “alleged victim Michael Jackson” ???

Why the urgency?

Anna;4294224 said:
The murder trial? I would assume because he can't legally refer to him as a victim of the defendant on trial until guilt has been decided by the jury.

Exactly my thoughts.

TheChosenOne;4294254 said:
Why is this thread still around?

Why are we discussing this.???

This thread is repugnant to me.

Yes, agreed. I'm sure it's repugnant to many.

Michael is gone and never coming back. I understand this thread is very old but people still believes he's alive. like, why the heck his 61 self hiding for? as much it's sad to say Michael is gone. may he r.i.p. :(

Why the urgency?

Exactly my thoughts.

Yes, agreed. I'm sure it's repugnant to many.

Why don't you get this closed up, and locked down, if you have a problem with my question. I think people on here, have become really mean lately... we have always been allowed to discuss this topic. You are a moderator, you should be open-minded. Why don't you ask Gaz, why this topic is here in the first place, instead of attacking me.

Why don't you get this closed up, and locked down, if you have a problem with my question. I think people on here, have become really mean lately... we have always been allowed to discuss this topic. You are a moderator, you should be open-minded. Why don't you ask Gaz, why this topic is here in the first place, instead of attacking me.

No one is attacking you. Gaz wants it open, so it will stay open. But moderators are still allowed to express their feelings about topics like this.

I been gone for a week so i'm catching up on things I miss on here. but I do agree that people has been awful mean and rude lately as usual. if we not fighting about ablum we fighting about the estate.

I agree we all need to voice our opinions but I also think it a way to voice your opinion a kind respectful way. I believe some of us don't get out much due to 19 which is understandable or just having a bad day.

I don't think your question was bad. in my opinion I do feel some threads need to be remove from the site. like very old threads with not much going on with it. but the rules here it up to the owner to decide what stay and goes.

my advice is try to be more careful what you post and comment on. none of us are prefect here. also try to stay away toxic and heated topics like theses.

I been gone for a week so i'm catching up on things I miss on here. but I do agree that people has been awful mean and rude lately as usual. if we not fighting about ablum we fighting about the estate.

I agree we all need to voice our opinions but I also think it a way to voice your opinion a kind respectful way. I believe some of us don't get out much due to 19 which is understandable or just having a bad day.

I don't think your question was bad. in my opinion I do feel some threads need to be remove from the site. like very old threads with not much going on with it. but the rules here it up to the owner to decide what stay and goes.

my advice is try to be more careful what you post and comment on. none of us are prefect here. also try to stay away toxic and heated topics like theses.

More CAREFUL??? I'm useally the most careful... to the point, where everything I post is boring! So if I have to be more careful than that, then I might as well better leave. Thanks anyway.

Why don't you ask Gaz, why this topic is here in the first place, instead of attacking me.

There is nothing in my post that is an attack of any kind. I merely asked what the sudden urgency is, this year. You resurrected an old thread to ask your question in February and when there was zero interest in it, you asked it again now, in June. And being a moderator shouldn't mean that I have to be completely devoid of my own opinions or feelings on various topics - I am a member on MJJC as well, so I'm not always "working". Anna provided an answer to your question, by the way and as I previously posted, I agree with her response.

Back