THE IMMORTAL World Tour - Sells Like Crazy, Adds MORE Cities

MJOnlineTeam

Proud Member
With anticipation growing for the launch of Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour, Cirque du Soleil announced today it is adding 17 new cities to its tour in advance of its World Premiere October 2 in Montreal. In addition, new dates are being added to the existing schedule or extra seats released in more than 25 cities across North America.

Cirque du Soleil also announced that Greg Phillinganes, one of Michael Jackson’s key creative collaborators on some of his most memorable tours and albums, has joined the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour creative team as music director, providing an unparalleled depth of knowledge of Michael’s music and the live Michael Jackson experience. Phillinganes was music director for Michael’s Bad and Dangerous tours and worked on such iconic albums as Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible, and the latest release Michael.

Kevin Antunes, one of the industry’s top musical designers, will join creative team as musical designer and will also team with Phillinganes to work on the score for this landmark production. Antunes has worked directly for Madonna, Justin Timberlake and *NSYNC, and has performed with artists such as Janet Jackson, Timbaland, Britney Spears, Aerosmith, Mary J Blige, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, Snoop Dogg and Christina Aguilera, among others.

For tour cities and ticket information, please go to
<http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/MichaelJackson>
www.cirquedusoleil.com/MichaelJackson.

Good news. I got my ticket for this December, and took a look at it last Sunday to make sure it was safe. It is so good to experience this heightened demand for Michael. I love making his distractors jealous.

good for MJ and his kids... I am glad to see this selling so well

I tried to by the one in DC.
However, the presale is not working for me.
I am going to try again tomorrow morning for general public sale.
Hope I can still get a good seat.

They're coming to Minneapolis next year. I would LOVE to go. Dunno if I'll have money for tickets though. If It came to Fargo (which is closer to me than Minneapolis), I'd be working hard on getting tickets

Good news. I got my ticket for this December, and took a look at it last Sunday to make sure it was safe. It is so good to experience this heightened demand for Michael. I love making his distractors jealous.

You made me laugh just reading that!:rofl:

So happy to hear that this show is doing well.......thats the impact of Michael Jackson for ya!

I tried to by the one in DC.
However, the presale is not working for me.
I am going to try again tomorrow morning for general public sale.
Hope I can still get a good seat.
I got tix for the DC show!

I've had one horrible weekend trying to convince my parents to let me go...but they still won't budge. Money's not an issue at all, in fact they're ready to buy two tickets (they're saying I need an adult to take me, going with a friend won't work, they said it'd be just as dangerous/wreckless)...the only problem is that the center/auditorium it's being hosted at in my state is in the downtown area & they're saying it's too dangerous to go there at night...AGHH...so frustrating! Little tiny 10 year olds have gone there and and seen the Jonas Brothers, Bieber, Hannah Montana etc....but I can't go to see an MJ Cirque Du Soleil show?! DRIVES ME NUTS! On the off chance that they actually do let me go, I've been checking online to see what tickets are available, but it's not letting me do anything. It keeps saying "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available." Does that mean they're already sold out?!

Maybe I'm getting frustrated for no reason...Like is this show even worth going to? It's not MJ at all...it's just a bunch of circus people singing and dancing to his songs...right? Or are there people from TII coming too? What's so special about this tour?

I was thinking of going to a Montreal concert next year instead of Toronto this year, but I cancelled that plan, because I refuse to go near the city of Montreal due to personal reasons.

Back