The Jackson Dynasty Final Episode/Forest Lawn Confusion

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
One day I will visit LA in the not too distant future and currently I am undecided as to whether to go to Forest Lawn. The thought of Michael in there in that coffin in that stone crypt devastates me and I personally do not know if I can face going there. But not the other hand the thought of Michael being alone breaks my heart so its a very conflicting thing for me. At present I can not face going there so I will not judge the brothers for not visiting often. It breaks my heart to think of Michael in there so I can only imagine what they must be feeling.

Many of you here know me....I know many people at Forest Lawn, here is the truth of what happened. Brothers were due to arrive FL at 1pm. Chairs were set up and FL supervisors were waiting. 2:30 still no show by the brothers. The supervisors leave the Mausoleum and drive to the front gate to find out why they did not show up. They got lost and went to the wrong cemetery. They went to Hollywood Hill FL, not Glendale FL. 2:45 they showed up..camera's in tow. In and out in LESS than hour..

One of the supervisor's said, how do you bury your brother and forget where you buried him??? That I will leave to you guys to ponder...I am glad the Jackson's aren't my family.
Maybe the driver's had the wrong address but still...

Or someone is just trying to start some mess. I seriously doubt they forgot where MJ was buried..

That were my family, I would visit them once a week.

I mean, If I lived in California, I would leave Michael flowers all the time. It would be my choice. I live on the other side of the US.

I just don't understand the Jackson's sometimes. To forget where your little brother is buried seems awful to me.

I hope this story is BS though. You never know online.

That was their first time visiting since the funeral??:bugeyed Dude I would be visiting at least a couple times a month if I were his family! I'm not trying to badmouth anyone or his family, but I would hope that his family visits him at least once a month. It's only been 7 months since he went away..:cry: . I miss him...
michael was interred in september and this was shot in november.

That were my family, I would visit them once a week.

I mean, If I lived in California, I would leave Michael flowers all the time. It would be my choice. I live on the other side of the US.

I just don't understand the Jackson's sometimes. To forget where your little brother is buried seems awful to me.

I hope this story is BS though. You never know online.
one a week? there are some people who only visit relatives once a year or on special occasions. it's difficult, i know i wouldn't go once a week. maybe once a month for the first year or so and then led after. everyone it different. who said the jacksons don't know where michael is interred?remember that video is made by hoax believers who believe everything since june 25 has been a lie.

Once a week? My uncle died 13 years ago,and I know for a fact no one ever visits his grave. Some people just don't like doing it. We loved him. I finally went to visit last week, and it was the most painful thing ever. I cried driving there. What are the Jacksons suppose to do? Stay for eternity. They paid their respects and they left. I could not stand staying for more than a hour.If that is what you would, god bless. No way would I. Call it what you want.

Many of you here know me....I know many people at Forest Lawn, here is the truth of what happened. Brothers were due to arrive FL at 1pm. Chairs were set up and FL supervisors were waiting. 2:30 still no show by the brothers. The supervisors leave the Mausoleum and drive to the front gate to find out why they did not show up. They got lost and went to the wrong cemetery. They went to Hollywood Hill FL, not Glendale FL. 2:45 they showed up..camera's in tow. In and out in LESS than hour..

One of the supervisor's said, how do you bury your brother and forget where you buried him??? That I will leave to you guys to ponder...I am glad the Jackson's aren't my family.
Maybe the driver's had the wrong address but still...

i have lots of issuess with some of the Jacksons...and I am tempted to say they have been too busy trying to take control of his money & overthrow MJ's designated executors to remember where they buried him....

But I hope this is not true...I pray this is a joke. I am pretty sure this is not true.

Once a week? My uncle died 13 years ago,and I know for a fact no one ever visits his grave. Some people just don't like doing it. We loved him. I finally went to visit last week, and it was the most painful thing ever. I cried driving there. What are the Jacksons suppose to do? Stay for eternity. They paid their respects and they left. I could not stand staying for more than a hour.If that is what you would, god bless. No way would I. Call it what you want.

that does not apply to this case...On their own accord, they went and took cameras with them.

And your point is.... what?

There may be very good reasons as to why they didn't show the actual exit or entrance into that place. Actually good, reasoned reasons why. I don't get where you are going with this.
they showed the enterance the night of the funeral,thats if you mean the enterance to forest lawn glendale,

I guess everyone knows by now that there are two Forrest Lawn cementeries. The most popular of the two was the one near Hollywood where the freeway sign is for. It probably will no longer be the most popular now that Michael is at the Glendale Forrest Lawn. The entrance to the Glendale FL is on Los Feliz Blvd and you really can't see it, there is no signage until you get to the cementery. I agree with what some of the others posted, the producers just used the Hollywood signage for the reality show. I am willing to bet that hundreds of people will visit the Hollywood Forrest Lawn thinking that Michael is buried there because it is the most visible of the two.

Back