The Jackson Dynasty Final Episode/Forest Lawn Confusion

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
forestlawndr.jpg

I have to ask you guys this to help me understand what happened at the end of The Jackson Dynasty final episode. For me this has nothing to do with any hoaxes but to do with straight up inconsistency.

On the last episode, The Jackson's were supposed to be going to visit MJs place of rest at Forest Lawn GLENDALE. However, the street sign shows MJs brothers heading to Forest Lawn Drive, HOLLYWOOD!!!!! The Jackson brothers were near the NBC & Disney studios, no where near where MJ is buried. Google Map it and see for yourself! There is no Forest Lawn Drive @ Glendale. So why did they make us think they were heading to see MJ's burial?​

If you still dont understand what I mean the look at this video which brought my attention to this huge mix up:
[youtube]E84C6LVPlcI[/youtube]​

Ummm, creative license during the editing of the show maybe??? Maybe they weren't going to show the actual exit to get to the place because they don't want tons of fans tracking there maybe?

No big deal, maybe???

Ummm, creative license during the editing of the show maybe??? Maybe they weren't going to show the actual exit to get to the place because they don't want tons of fans tracking there maybe?

No big deal, maybe???

Anybody who watched the news, especially fans, already know what the front entrance looks like. Plus everyone knows the name Forest Lawn and just has to google it or let their GPS take them there.....maybe? lol ;)

Anybody who watched the news, especially fans, already know what the front entrance looks like. Plus everyone knows the name Forest Lawn and just has to google it or let their GPS take them there.....maybe? lol ;)
And your point is.... what?

There may be very good reasons as to why they didn't show the actual exit or entrance into that place. Actually good, reasoned reasons why. I don't get where you are going with this.

And your point is.... what?

There may be very good reasons as to why they didn't show the actual exit or entrance into that place. Actually good, reasoned reasons why. I don't get where you are going with this.
Im not going anywhere with this. It didnt make sense to show a sign that wasnt in releation to the cemetary which is what the show was implying.

My point is that your reasoning that they didnt show the entrance to deter fans away doesnt make sense as the entrance had been shown on the news repeatedly at the time of the funeral so we all know what it looks like.

Many of you here know me....I know many people at Forest Lawn, here is the truth of what happened. Brothers were due to arrive FL at 1pm. Chairs were set up and FL supervisors were waiting. 2:30 still no show by the brothers. The supervisors leave the Mausoleum and drive to the front gate to find out why they did not show up. They got lost and went to the wrong cemetery. They went to Hollywood Hill FL, not Glendale FL. 2:45 they showed up..camera's in tow. In and out in LESS than hour..

One of the supervisor's said, how do you bury your brother and forget where you buried him??? That I will leave to you guys to ponder...I am glad the Jackson's aren't my family.
Maybe the driver's had the wrong address but still...

Many of you here know me....I know many people at Forest Lawn, here is the truth of what happened. Brothers were due to arrive FL at 1pm. Chairs were set up and FL supervisors were waiting. 2:30 still no show by the brothers. The supervisors leave the Mausoleum and drive to the front gate to find out why they did not show up. They got lost and went to the wrong cemetery. They went to Hollywood Hill FL, not Glendale FL. 2:45 they showed up..camera's in tow. In and out in LESS than hour..

One of the supervisor's said, how do you bury your brother and forget where you buried him??? That I will leave to you guys to ponder...I am glad the Jackson's aren't my family.

Thank You for this.....:cry:.....how could they forget....:cry:......the supervisors comment speaks very loudly to me..

I wanna thank God for allowing Michael to start his own family. There was a reason for him to distance himself. May his soul be blessed. Idk what else to say :no::(

Thats just downright fucking depressing.

pls really consider your second option,(driver might have forgotten address) before you blast the brothers on this.

pls really consider your second option,(driver might have forgotten address) before you blast the brothers on this.
Yes that might have been the deal, but what excuse do they have for being in and out of Forrest Lawn Glendale, in less than an hour? It tells me that their only purpose to show up there in the first place was to shoot it for that crappy reality show. Less than an hour with cameras. Considering it was their first visit it makes it even worse to show up there with cameras and wrap it all up within an hour.:smilerolleyes: (not rolling my eyes at you)

you may be right ..but..just let me say......when I am being driven somewhere I pay attention as to where it is I am going.....there is NOWAY that all of them didn't pay attention to where it was they were being driven....also the length of time between the two destinations.....I just dont buy the second option..

If you are credible then that is sad indeed.

Some things you'll never understand.

That was their first time visiting since the funeral??:bugeyed Dude I would be visiting at least a couple times a month if I were his family! I'm not trying to badmouth anyone or his family, but I would hope that his family visits him at least once a month. It's only been 7 months since he went away..:cry: . I miss him...

And the people who keep making these vids about MJ being alive need to stop and face reality! IMO You are in denial! (this message is not directed at the person who posted this thread). I am talking about people in youtubeville. :bs It's fucking sad and it upsets other fans! Michael is in spirit...

That was their first time visiting since the funeral??:bugeyed Dude I would be visiting at least a couple times a month if I were his family! I'm not trying to badmouth anyone or his family, but I would hope that his family visits him at least once a month. It's only been 7 months since he went away..:cry: . I miss him...

And the people who keep making these vids about MJ being alive need to stop and face reality! IMO You are in denial! (this message is not directed at the person who posted this thread). I am talking about people in youtubeville. :bs It's fucking sad and it upsets other fans! Michael is in spirit...

This is a personal thing. Some people do not believe in visiting grave sights. I am one of them. I believe your earthly body is nothing and that your soul lives on. Visiting a grave to me is nothing but morbid and I won't do it either.

Its a matter of your personal beliefs.

how many episodes of this have been broadcast now? i have only seen 2. are there more?

This is a personal thing. Some people do not believe in visiting grave sights. I am one of them. I believe your earthly body is nothing and that your soul lives on. Visiting a grave to me is nothing but morbid and I won't do it either.

Its a matter of your personal beliefs.

I dunno if you noticed...I just said it at the end of my post.. "Michael is in spirit." So I believe his soul lives on. I knew I shouldn't have posted anything.. there is always someone who gets offended in some way or another.:mello: I wasn't intending to offend anyone or make anyone angry...

I dunno if you noticed...I just said it at the end of my post.. "Michael is in spirit." So I believe his soul lives on. I knew I shouldn't have posted anything.. there is always someone who gets offended in some way or another.:mello: I wasn't intending to offend anyone or make anyone angry...

Oh, I'm sorry. I was not directing my post just at you, but simply stating my own personal beliefs and there were many fans who believed they should be going to see the grave sight on a frequent basis because its what they would do.

I just wanted to say that not all people have this belief. It is a personal and religious thing. I don't belief in it...thats all. I believe like you do that the spirit/soul is what lives on and visiting a grave sight for me is not at all part of the grieving or memorial process.

Wow, that is sad. I'd like to think that isn't exactly how it went down. *sigh*
Love you Michael.

Oh, I'm sorry. I was not directing my post just at you, but simply stating my own personal beliefs and there were many fans who believed they should be going to see the grave sight on a frequent basis because its what they would do.

I just wanted to say that not all people have this belief. It is a personal and religious thing. I don't belief in it...thats all. I believe like you do that the spirit/soul is what lives on and visiting a grave sight for me is not at all part of the grieving or memorial process.
I see where you are coming from but if the brothers do not believe in visiting gravesides and such, why did they go there in the first place? Why broadcast something you do not believe in? The answer is obvious they went there with the purpose of shooting only, they felt they needed to 'demonstrate' their 'love' by shooting it and airing on national television. It was their first visit according to themselves, and to show up there with cameras in tow and wrap everything up within an hour is just tasteless, and if they do not believe in visiting burial places -which is perfectly fine- why pretend they do and put it on TV? That's the main point. I'm not even bringing up them driving to Hollywood Hills instead of Glendale, as I'm willing to buy the ''driver didn't know the address'' excuse. No matter how people spin it, it remains tasteless imo.

I see where you are coming from but if the brothers do not believe in visiting gravesides and such, why did they go there in the first place? Why broadcast something you do not believe in? The answer is obvious they went there with the purpose of shooting only, they felt they needed to 'demonstrate' their 'love' by shooting it and airing on national television. It was their first visit according to themselves, and to show up there with cameras in tow and wrap everything up within an hour is just tasteless, and if they do not believe in visiting burial places -which is perfectly fine- why pretend they do and put it on TV? That's the main point. I'm not even bringing up them driving to Hollywood Hills instead of Glendale, as I'm willing to buy the ''driver didn't know the address'' excuse. No matter how people spin it, it remains tasteless imo.

I agree with you there. They should have left it out if it were going to be a blatant publicity thing as it does appear to be.

:better: No worries! I just found it odd that their first visit was for the show.. Like what TwinklEE said..:)

That made me cry. I know I shouldn't be surprised about this. But I cried. How could they? How could they?

That made me cry. I know I shouldn't be surprised about this. But I cried. How could they? How could they?

Actually, its quite easy to do actually.

http://www.forestlawn.com/About-Forest-Lawn/Locations-And-Directions.asp

That is the link to ALL the Forest Lawn Cemeteries in that area. There is one in Hollywood and it also contains famous people. I can understand if you are being driven around and talking not paying attention to the outside of the vehicle or not being familiar with where you are going in a sense.

Actually, its quite easy to do actually.

http://www.forestlawn.com/About-Forest-Lawn/Locations-And-Directions.asp

That is the link to ALL the Forest Lawn Cemeteries in that area. There is one in Hollywood and it also contains famous people. I can understand if you are being driven around and talking not paying attention to the outside of the vehicle or not being familiar with where you are going in a sense.

It's still very very sad. I was in LA for two weeks last year (before Michael's passing) and even I know that those are two different locations. And they live there all their lives... Even if they didn't pay attention to the road (which I find hard to believe because no matter how much you are engaged in a conversation, if it's a long drive you still glance at the windows from time to time, even if unintentionally) and even if is wasn't some regular family driver who should know where Michael's buried, they must have given him directions, I think... Especially since there are several FL cemeteries in the city... I don't know. Maybe I am assuming too much... But I am so so sorry for Michael. :( :(

I am not even talking about their going there (for the first time!!) for the show. I already ranted about it to my friend offline.

I'll not judge the brothers... although I'm surely not fond of that being part of a reality show... anyways what I want to consider some of you guys is, that it is not as easy as some of you think or jump to judgement.

My boyfriend of several years whom I lived together with died on 29th June 2009. His funeral was on the 7th July 2009 and you can count the times I've been at his graveyard on exactly two fingers.

Does it say anything about my feelings for him! SURE as he simply was the love of my life.
So why do I not make it to go there and take it that ppl judge me for it probably also?
Simply because I can't take it and I can't bear it. Only the most stupid thought he is burried there under tons of ground or even stone is UNBEARABLE for me.

Gosh ppl it's easy, just think of the person you love the most in your life and then think of that very person, yes even if dead burried under stone, or in cement, or just under tons of whatever. Not everybody is able to deal with that.

And sheeeeesh I'll not force myself to go there and deal with that thought again and again. I couldn't care less what ppl think.

I loved and do love my boyfriend endlessly and important is he knows.

I am a religious person and I do believe he is still with me. I'm even able to feel it.

Ok sorry for interrupting... now go on running and jumping to judgement without no clue!
I really can't believe this.

Yes they might be bad ppl. Yes they might did it for publicity. Yes yes yes... but do not pretend you can really KNOW?
Ppl will be judged by their own judgements as I believe... so yeah good luck for some of you... you'll need it!

Yes that might have been the deal, but what excuse do they have for being in and out of Forrest Lawn Glendale, in less than an hour? It tells me that their only purpose to show up there in the first place was to shoot it for that crappy reality show. Less than an hour with cameras. Considering it was their first visit it makes it even worse to show up there with cameras and wrap it all up within an hour.:smilerolleyes: (not rolling my eyes at you)

Maybe it's hard for them, it's their brother afterall.

I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling, maybe it hurts them to keep visiting.

I am so sorry for your loss...

I can speak only for myself. I try my best not to jump to conclusions. Every time I see something new about them, I HOPE it's something good, something that will make me respect them and say that I was wrong about them. But it never is :( That's tragic. I try my best not to get angry with them or say anything bad about them, because no matter what they lost a brother and they are grieving. Still... most things about them just leave me speechless and when I think that I've seen it all something new happens and I am speechless again. And all of that makes me understand Michael better and better and admire him more and more each day.

What did Michael say???

Did you all forget that this fast? I can't believe it.

Do not... do not judge a person unless you've talked to that person 1on1.

Do not judge a person before you've walked at least a year in their mocassins.

See thoughts are free. And of cuz it makes you think about ppl what they do and what you watch them do and all that... but running ones mouth on a PUBLIC board and then even probably getting into the same circulating argumentation again and again... this board... it's crazy lately.
We're a Michael Jackson fan board and read the General Discussion... we're busy with judging the family, we're busy with judging everyone else... even the children partly.
We're belittling eachother! We look down on eachother... what on earth!

Are you aware that Michael is most likely now even more aware of what we do here than he was when still in this life?

Are some of you guys here aware of yourself and what you're doing and how you're treating fellow fans?

It's time for this board, everyone to really take a carefull and intense look into the mirror.

I assume we're all here because of Michael. But what's going on here lately is indicating more many of us have forgotten already about him.

And no... this is no drama... just observation... unfortunately.

shit and now even I did what is annoying me the most... threads going off topic and finally closed again and again and again... ok I apologize... but something here did tick me off again. It's just... this board is hardly the board anymore I used to feel so nice being at and I guess I have to move my butt for it a bit?
I'm sorry... back on topic... but the topic wasn't to bash the brothers to no end again, was it?

Maybe it's hard for them, it's their brother afterall.

I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sibling, maybe it hurts them to keep visiting.
It sure wasn't hard to go in there with a TV crew was it? You'd imagine if it was so hard to visit him they wouldn't be showing up with a TV crew in tow, and wrapping everything up in less than an hour.

Back