The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread [Merged]

analogue

Proud Member
Re: The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread

Trash website Buzzfeed have posted an article fully supporting this ''documentary'' and people in the comments are believing it. The estate REALLY need to step up their game and defend Michael PUBLICLY. Defending him behind the scenes will not help in the court of public opinion

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member

The Estate also applauds the efforts of many of you in the fan community to educate your spheres of influence about the truth about Michael Jackson. Keep it up.

Cheers,

-----------

Do you think they realise how funny they are ?? is it intentional or accidential

analogue

Proud Member

The estate streaming Wembley and Bucharest will NOT help! It will only make people say that they are trying to distract everyone from these allegations. Where's the common sense?

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member

It just sums up how useless they are. I guess it could have been worse. They could have advised us to put our fingers in our ears and go la la la to the tune of BJ while it airs instead.

analogue

Proud Member

It just sums up how useless they are. I guess it could have been worse. They could have advised us to put our fingers in our ears and go la la la to the tune of BJ while it airs instead.

They might as well have.

I'm being half serious here, but with the piss poor job the estate is doing to defend Michael publicly, it makes me wonder if there's someone working within the estate who's trying to bring Michael down from the inside.

Soundmind

Proud Member

I think the people running the estate think the worst of fans. They believe we are delusional, crazy and will buy anything which has MJ's name on it and continue to make them money no matter what. They do not feel that they have to ruin their personal relationships with the big guys in Hollywood by defending MJ's personal life choices. This request to watch MJ's concerts is to his fans not to the public. All the articles trashing mj now do not dispute his greatness as an artist. The argument is him being a great artist should not blind us from acknowledging his crimes. And here is the estate asking the fans to see the real MJ; the great performer. VERY INSULTING to the fans especially.

Soundmind

Proud Member

They might as well have.

I'm being half serious here, but with the piss poor job the estate is doing to defend Michael publicly, it makes me wonder if there's someone working within the estate who's trying to bring Michael down from the inside.

No question about that. Their personal interests are above his everyday any day especially since they do not have to answer to his family (BTW I am no Jacksons fan by any means).

analogue

Proud Member

We can link people to articles and court transcripts that prove Michael innocence, but the sad fact of the matter is that people don't want to read through pages and pages of court documents.

kevin_1990

Proud Member

We can link people to articles and court transcripts that prove Michael innocence, but the sad fact of the matter is that people don't want to read through pages and pages of court documents.

Exactly so the state should be making a documentary with those facts in it to air straight after that bullshit. Its so simple where is the common sense playing old gigs isn't going to help. The estate not doing anything makes people who don't know the facts think it must be true if they are not saying anything.

andythemisfit

Proud Member

For those who are having a difficult time with this, I think it is a good idea to "check out" for a while, to take care of your emotional/ mental health.

La74

Proud Member
I am just so incredibly sick of it all. Here we go again and people use the deaces old techniqe to pretend to be fans and then change there mind. Pathetic!! But ok 10-15 years ago I might have fallen for it and I guess that is why they still do it. Also Roger Friedmans reveiw. Don’ t really know what to make if him. There are others who completely lack moral compass. He is not one of them but he really should have knows better. Could it be that is is trying to first draw in supporters and then create panic? Possibly, don’t really know what to make of it but come on, if that woman Evvy hung up it was probably because he called about the film. And Oprah rot in hell!!! Doing this in order to draw the attention away from alleged Hollywood rapist Weinstein are you? I can understand that some people might think that fans would alway defend Michael not matter what but it is not true. Had there ever been anything credible I sure would not,but there has been the same Hollywood story about money over again with the same people involved because Chandlers got away with a large settlement!!! No way in hell will I watch the film. Oprah can rot. I am saying goodbye to her one last time and this time I hope nobody in the Jackson family will ever do another interwiev with her again. They really should not have let her speak to Michaels kids after his death. Like Charles Thomson said doing a really negative show while the jury was deliberating would in the U.K have been consider a crime and the 2005 case was like a joke and should never have gone to trial in the first place but there was a DA with a history of malisious prosecution!!Check his other cases perhaps nooooo..

Last edited:

djlf

Proud Member
The writing has been on the wall for weeks folks. BBC2 radio has dropped MJ from playlists. I believe plenty of other radio stations have secretly done so also. I said it on social media weeks ago and I’ll say it again, this is the end. It’s over. Taj’s docuseries isn’t coming anytime soon if at all. From interviews he has done its clear from his responses when asked about it. The estate have let it happen, oblivious to the consequences. I knew when I heard about LN weeks ago that this was the path things were going to take. His supporters, some of whom have been vocal with a few tweets, don’t seem to have the will, or deem it important enough, to create a movement of insiders to appear on national tv or other means to say this is bullshit. No one seems to care about saving his legacy. It seems the attitude is more, “leave me out of this”. The family and taj say they are tired having to deal with all this. Sounds very defeatist to me. Only chandler, arvizo coming forward to admit it was never true in some sort of official legal capacity, is going to alleviate some of the damage.
I’m 35 years a fan. I feel part of my soul is being ripped out. I’ve lost hope. Last year I got to meet the jacksons and say thank you to them for being the soundtrack to my life. I got to give each of them a hug. Right now it feels like I may have being saying goodbye to all that too. Their legacy is obviously fully tied to MJ’s that it’s being destroyed too. Everyone around me now believes he’s guilty. When I present the facts available, it has zero effect and they think I’m just a deluded fan. It’s too hard now. My soul is hurting and the only time I experienced this level of sadness was after losing my mum to cancer.
It’s the end because I cannot see MJ or the Jacksons ever being celebrated going forward. LN doesn’t just paint MJ as a molester but as something intrinsically evil. The estate will not get support from networks or Sony going forward because popular opinion is putting MJ in the class with the likes of Gary glitter.
I’ll carry this sadness with me for the rest of my life I’d imagine. MJ had such a profound effect in forming the person I am today. I and know in my heart and soul that I’m a good person because of that influence. Maybe that’ll be the reality of his legacy now.

WildStyle

Proud Member

Nothing is over. This whole thing has only just begun. This whole thing could even start the chain of events that finally clears Michael's name for good.

La74

Proud Member
WildStyle;4244588 said:
Nothing is over. This whole thing has only just begun. This whole thing could even start the chain of events that finally clears Michael's name for good.
We will have to wait and see and think of what is the best thing to do but Brett Barnes is about to sue and if others are mentioned in the ”documentary” I think they will follow. Didn’t Aron Carter threathen to sue as well and a Josephine Zohny who knew Jordan Chandler from university and was on the list of defense witnesses in 05 is ready to speak out if the family or a legal counsel contact her.I spoke to her on twitter.

djlf

Proud Member
I wish I could agree but if a chain of events to clear his name was going to happen it would have done so after 2005. Instead these people who could have started a chain of events , watched it kill him, slowly. He became a travelling nomad, austricised by society and his “friends” and family. I really don’t see the other guys like Brett and carter fighting tooth and nail to save MJ’s legacy. It’ll be more of the same , “nothing happened but leave me outta this”. What has begun is the removal of his legacy from pop culture.

Snow White 1937

Proud Member

I'm so tired of this crap. The Estate does nothing. They simply hope it will eventually blow over as it always has. The problem is, all these lies have been regurgitated for 3 f*cking decades! People believe these stories. And now they've got a powerful ally in Oprah. No wonder even MJ's kids have given up hope that people's opinion will ever change about MJ (that's what Taj said in his interview with Weekend Sunrise). It's depressing.

fraroc04

Proud Member
djlf;4244583 said:
The writing has been on the wall for weeks folks. BBC2 radio has dropped MJ from playlists. I believe plenty of other radio stations have secretly done so also. I said it on social media weeks ago and I’ll say it again, this is the end. It’s over. Taj’s docuseries isn’t coming anytime soon if at all. From interviews he has done its clear from his responses when asked about it. The estate have let it happen, oblivious to the consequences. I knew when I heard about LN weeks ago that this was the path things were going to take. His supporters, some of whom have been vocal with a few tweets, don’t seem to have the will, or deem it important enough, to create a movement of insiders to appear on national tv or other means to say this is bullshit. No one seems to care about saving his legacy. It seems the attitude is more, “leave me out of this”. The family and taj say they are tired having to deal with all this. Sounds very defeatist to me. Only chandler, arvizo coming forward to admit it was never true in some sort of official legal capacity, is going to alleviate some of the damage.
I’m 35 years a fan. I feel part of my soul is being ripped out. I’ve lost hope. Last year I got to meet the jacksons and say thank you to them for being the soundtrack to my life. I got to give each of them a hug. Right now it feels like I may have being saying goodbye to all that too. Their legacy is obviously fully tied to MJ’s that it’s being destroyed too. Everyone around me now believes he’s guilty. When I present the facts available, it has zero effect and they think I’m just a deluded fan. It’s too hard now. My soul is hurting and the only time I experienced this level of sadness was after losing my mum to cancer.
It’s the end because I cannot see MJ or the Jacksons ever being celebrated going forward. LN doesn’t just paint MJ as a molester but as something intrinsically evil. The estate will not get support from networks or Sony going forward because popular opinion is putting MJ in the class with the likes of Gary glitter.
I’ll carry this sadness with me for the rest of my life I’d imagine. MJ had such a profound effect in forming the person I am today. I and know in my heart and soul that I’m a good person because of that influence. Maybe that’ll be the reality of his legacy now.

If it makes you feel any better, the LN trailer has more dislikes than likes, pretty much all the CBS clips of the Wade/Jimmy interview has more dislikes than likes. And in the comments section, people are tearing Wade, Jimmy, and Adrian McManus apart. I dont know how it is in the UK, but stateside, people aren't buying it at all, calling it a money grab right from the start.

djlf

Proud Member
It’s worse than depressing. It’s over. Reports are now putting him alongside Garry Glitter and labelling him the once king of pop. Don’t care what anyone says positively in relation to the estate. They are complicit by their incompetency. The family, I have sympathy for, but hey, we haven’t heard a whisper from his kids. What have we got?? A public arbitration request from the estate and letters that the public won’t be bothered to read. A couple of concerts to stream while LN airs, of which, most fans will have played to death and public probably won’t watch. Instagram posts from his kids just showing how they go about their daily lives. Taj, on his own, looks to me to be feeling the strain. Where’s TJ and Taryll?? This isn’t just an attack on MJ , it’s the destruction of the whole Jackson legacy, which seems to be hated by their own black luminaries in America. Where is Lisa-Marie?? Is she gonna put up with Oprah basically saying that she married a paedo??
There are no answers. Just questions.
His music being banned is the signal to me that they’ve won. It’s over. Shame on the accusers and their lies. But also, shame on his friends, colleagues, employees but most of all, the false protectors of his legacy, Branca, MCClain etc.

djlf

Proud Member
fraroc04;4244618 said:
If it makes you feel any better, the LN trailer has more dislikes than likes, pretty much all the CBS clips of the Wade/Jimmy interview has more dislikes than likes. And in the comments section, people are tearing Wade, Jimmy, and Adrian McManus apart. I dont know how it is in the UK, but stateside, people aren't buying it at all, calling it a money grab right from the start.

BBC2 radio have banned his music. That’s how it is uk side. I imagine in the US , it’ll divide along race lines, liberal vs conservative etc. The dislikes to the trailer are obviously coming from the fans. The public will show their full fury after they’ve watched the doc.

FD1998

Proud Member
I wonder if we have the numbers to get something back in the charts again. The Number Ones album has recently gained traction on the iTunes chart. Would be nice for a big collaboration rn like with Drake last year. That seriously did a lot to keep MJ’s legacy high

CherubimII

Proud Member

To Paraphrase John Paul Jones:

I have not yet begun to fight for Michael Jackson!!!!

To Paraphrase Winston Churchill:

We shall defend our Michael Jackson, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!!!!

This will be our finest hours!!!!

Last edited:

AliCat

Proud Member

It is funny how Oprah bought Weight Watchers, yet it ain't workin' for her! In 2005, she insulted Michael Jackson, during his trial. In 1993, Oprah was able to go to Neverland and interview Michael Jackson. It was the best thing that ever happened to her, ratings wise. With higher ratings, she gets better Sponsors or commercials, who pay her a better salary. It sure seems like something in the same vein is going on with both Oprah and her bff Gayle. They are looking for ratings like what happened in 1993 when Oprah interviewed Michael Jackson at Neverland. And who else was there...Elizabeth Taylor, the only friend who never betrayed Michael Jackson. Let's face it, Latoya Jackson just didn't do it for Oprah's Network, even with Latoya announcing her engagement to her long time business partner. The ratings just weren't there. At least Marie Osmond has kept the weight off with her Nutrasystem products. I can't say the same for Oprah and her Weight Watchers business. Plus, it seems like there is a shake up going on over at CBS and maybe Gayle's job is on the line, especially if you look at the ratings. Which means viewership which means better sponsors, better commercials, more profits for Network!