The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion And Updates Thr

I'm not excited. There is no Michael so I don't really care. :)

I understand how you feel, i was thinking like that too, but is the closer we can get of a MJ experience for now on... And, we get to see more TII footage...
I know that is not too much but it's better than nothing.

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion And Updates Thr

i2pv7b.jpg

I'm not excited. There is no Michael so I don't really care. :)

I kind of feel like you. I'd love to see any other show by Cirque du Soleil but not sure about this one...

this is going to be epic!

u will be walking out of the arena with tears running down ur face cuz its going to make u so fuckin proud to be an MJ fan...

I. Cant. Wait...

Just booked my ticket for the Vegas show 3rd December. Am so excited:) Remember we are doing it for Michael and LOVE:)

Any news??????????

Limited-edition merchandise

Available online only for a limited time

* Merchandise available exclusively online at eboutique.cirquedusoleil.com, for U.S. and Canada delivery, through October 2, 2011 only.

Purchase exclusive limited-edition Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour merchandise ahead of the show's opening:

*Michael Jackson T-Shirts for Men / Women - $35.00 USD
*Watter Bottle - $12.00 USD
*Key Chain - $12.00 USD

But hurry! These unique items won't be sold at the show!

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/merchandise.aspx

sl035z.jpg

512682_3.jpg

512691_3.jpg

Last edited:

I want the key chain! Why don't they deliver worldwide!!! *cries*

Limited-edition merchandise

Available online only for a limited time

* Merchandise available exclusively online at eboutique.cirquedusoleil.com, for U.S. and Canada delivery, through October 2, 2011 only.

Purchase exclusive limited-edition Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour merchandise ahead of the show's opening:

*Michael Jackson T-Shirts for Men / Women - $35.00 USD
*Watter Bottle - $12.00 USD
*Key Chain - $12.00 USD

But hurry! These unique items won't be sold at the show!

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/merchandise.aspx

sl035z.jpg

512682_3.jpg

512691_3.jpg

kermit.gif

$35 for a t-shirt is an extreme rip-off.

Tina Guo

First day at Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Rehearsal Period: orientation, taxes, contract signing, measurements, medical exam, meeting the cast and crew, getting lost and driving to the wrong side of the city, GPS telling us the address of our hotel doesn't exist trying to get back home in lightening-filled rainstorm= WEEE!!! Off to get ready to see Janet Jackson's show tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/TinaGuoMusic?sk=wall

Genre: Classical, Industrial Metal, Rock
Members: Tina Guo / ??
Hometown: Shanghai, China
Record Label: Guo Industries / MDI / Universal
About: Love. Life. Passion. Universal Energy. Carnal Desires. Ethereal Oneness.
Description: When I make music, I am completely pure, naked, and open. I long for the moments when my outer shell no longer matters. I hunger for every genuine tear of sorrow, joy, or understanding shared. When you can hear me for who I am, and see me in a way that doesn't involve looking at me, but rather looking through me, only then can I be satisfied.

When I play, I see ghosts. I am only aware of undiluted... emotions manifesting; those that arise from the tribulations of life and of death, of the most beautiful love and the most heart wrenching grief. The same purity of feeling that has inspired every creator of art, of music; every human being that has ever dreamed of an ideal, lives in the flowing melodies. Expression through an abstract is blessed in its form to be free from the stains of reality.

When I make music, I rediscover my identity. Not a daughter, a sister, a lover, nor a friend, but only one soul connected to every other person that has walked the earth.

I ache to show you what is inside my heart. I ache to be understood. I ache for all of us to understand our humanity. I ache to tell the world an eternal story. Watch me, hear me pray in the only way I know how.

This is who I am and what I am. I want to love and be loved. I want to share through conversation, through experiencing joy together, through silent looks that say more than any words can say, through making music and sharing my soul. Music is pure and cannot lie. I want to live my life to the fullest. I want to have no regrets when I leave this earth. I want to give something good, beautiful, and meaningful to as many people as I can.

I know that I know nothing. I try to be self-aware and improve myself every day. I love being alive.

Biography: At the age of 25, Tina Guo has already developed a fascinating international multi-faceted performing career as a solo classical cellist, rock/metal/fusion electric cellist, and acclaimed recording artist known for her distinctive sound and improvisatory style in major motion picture and television scores. She is also a composer, producer, photo artist/light painter, and published poet and writer.... Tina's latest upcoming project is being featured on the electric and acoustic cellos in Cirque Du Soleil's Michael Jackson "The Immortal" World Tour, an international all-arena tour that begins this October, starting in North America and moving to international dates in 2013.

http://www.facebook.com/TinaGuoMusic?sk=info

Thanks to all for the updates!

I'm gonna wait til its nearer home personally :(

I want the key chain! Why don't they deliver worldwide!!! *cries*

You've got friends worldwide. I'm sure you'll find someone who can order for you and send it on ;)

There you all go! Not to keen myself though

^ This will be AMAZING!!!

I am hoping I will be able to attend some rehearsals... **Fingers crossed**

^ This will be AMAZING!!!

I am hoping I will be able to attend some rehearsals... **Fingers crossed**

Good news!!!

I think there should be a thread for the Vegas shows and fan fests so we can see all who's going! It would be fun to meet up with other members and find out dates and such. I'm always looking to meet other Michael fans :)

Looks like Zaldy (from TII) is doing costumes for this as well...

^^ I posted that on the page before

^^I can never get tired of watching the Bucharest footage... ;) Like the background music, Heartbreak Hotel... :punk:

THE_LXD_After_Party_xo5EJ3AGwmpl_normal.jpg

Daniel Cloud Campos
@DanCloudCampos LA/NY

In other news, tomorrow Tamara and I are going to Canada to choreograph a piece for the new Michael Jackson Immortal Cirque Tour!! :)))

http://twitter.com/#!/DanCloudCampos

Wow, I got goose pimples just watching that footage with Zaldy!

This Cirque show is what you call a damn TRIBUTE!

Gaz;3452925 said:
Jamie King sends an EXCLUSIVE message just for YOU about the exciting things to come with Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour!!
[youtube]_fRVXs-p82c[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRVXs-p82c

Also, starting tomorrow at 5 pm Eastern, there will be daily posts on MJ.com and Facebook with additional behind-the-scenes videos from Montreal…stay tuned!!

:wild:

I love Jamie! Thanks for posting!

Gaz;3452925 said:
Jamie King sends an EXCLUSIVE message just for YOU about the exciting things to come with Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour!!
[youtube]_fRVXs-p82c[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRVXs-p82c

Also, starting tomorrow at 5 pm Eastern, there will be daily posts on MJ.com and Facebook with additional behind-the-scenes videos from Montreal…stay tuned!!

Yes. at Daily Cirque update.

Will make sure to share with everyone.

That's what a call a tribute. see the amount of preparation that is going through the show. Not the embarrassing stuff the Jacksons and crooks are pulling off out there, ruining the MJ brand in the process.

Great to hear Travis Payne is involved. MJ worked a lot with him.

Greg Phillinganes will be your "tour guide" for Monday-Friday daily mini-webisodes providing YOU with a behind the scenes glimpse at the preparations by the band for the premiere of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, the ultimate tribute and celebration of Michael and his music.

http://myplay.me/99a

This is a first class operation. THIS is fit for a KING!

Back