The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Would someone be so kind to send me the tracklist by PM?

Many Thanks in advance

Carine please send me the setlist. And thanks so much for doing this for us.

Thanks so much for the set-list.

Sounds amazing.

ooh yay! so much to look forward to! bring it on!!!
if the cirque album is just the millionth mj compilation of songs we already have, i might have to pass. i think my bank account hates mj right now and i cant justify buying the same songs in a different order AGAIN.
also, if they release a cirque dvd (i'm not even sure if they do that. can someone tell me if they do?) will it b after they tour america or will they finish all five years of touring first?
also does anyone hav any idea of when abouts they'll announce the worldwide tour dates? this year or only after they're finishing up with US???
thanks in advance

It is not "just the millionth mj compilation of songs we already have". It is a remix album with songs from the show!

MJNA can confirm The Estate, @Cirque & Epic Records will be releasing a remix album featuring the music from The Immortal World Tour! The soundtrack album from The Immortal World Tour is slated to be released Nov. 21. The project is being overlooked by L.A. Reid.

http://twitter.com/#!/MJNA

I don't think they will be releasing a cirque dvd.

Tito and Jackie will be at the Premiere.. and some surprise they won't say now.

Hey Carinemjj I have one more question for you.. J5 songs and Michael Jackson Motown songs.. Are they using young Michael's vocals or live vocals from tours of grown up MJ?

Tito and Jackie will be at the Premiere.. and some surprise they won't say now.
Perhaps Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson are coming to the Premiere.
I hope they like the Cirque du Soleil Immortal World Tour interpretaion of their father, Michael's work.

Would be great for the children to see their fathers work honoured in this grand epic way!

Carinemjj would you pm me please! Tell me as much as tou want! I can't wait. Thank you so much for doing this!!!!:)

I would love to have the full music set list, also.
PLEASE.....send me a private e-mail.
Thanks in advance.

flower_11_animated.gif

Back