The list of people, you want to avoid.

my personal opinion about these lists of people to avoid, it's selling the issue short.. In many cases it's those who they work for, the politics behind it should be looked at. You wont see it if you're "avoiding" some of these people. It's the names behind the names.

Zoe Kravitz

Maybe the improvement is in the writing. In the new version, the clever banter from the movie and the book have deeper ramifications. For example, to start the second episode, Rob and her employees debate whether or not to sell Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" album to a customer.

"How does it benefit society to hold Quincy's genius hostage because the dude who sang over his sh*t ended up being a full-blown child molester?" Rob says, swayed by her love of producer Quincy Jones' horn charts on the album.

"Where'd you get that from, Rob?" Cherise asks. "'Convenient Opinions R Us'?"

"You still listen to a dude who raps in a MAGA hat, so..." replies Rob.

"Having sh*tty politics and a second-grade understanding of American history is a tiny bit different than being a goddamn child molester," replies Cherise.

https://www.popdust.com/high-fidelity-hulu-zoe-kravitz-2645153877.html

Eminem never apologized for his horrible Just Lose It video, right? After MJ passed away he did say something about medication and what not. Never anything truly supportive.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4284373 said:
Eminem never apologized for his horrible Just Lose It video, right? After MJ passed away he did say something about medication and what not. Never anything truly supportive.

Good. Add him in, I hated that boozer, he can “Just Booze It”
giphy.gif
Get it?

I loved Mike's response to that which was ''I've been an artist most of my life, and I've never attacked another fellow artist. Great artists don't do that. You don't have to do that''

I loved Mike's response to that which was ''I've been an artist most of my life, and I've never attacked another fellow artist. Great artists don't do that. You don't have to do that''

Loved it as well. Not sure if MJ meant it this way but by saying that he kinda says Em isn't a great artist. But maybe that's me interpreting it in my own way.

Agree. i also feel as MJ fans we shouldn't attack other artists either. that why i get so mad when people always compare Michael with someone else or someone compare to Michael.

everybody is their own person. they own thing. now if people attacking Michael for no reason. then okay.

Why hate anyone? Because they have a different opinion? I hope I'm stronger than that. So far in my life I have never hated anyone (but myself).

Having an opinion is one thing, having a view that is spreading lies/false claims about someone is another especially when he/she does not know what he/she is talking about.

Pfft. Opinions are just a bunch of lame @$$ excuses from the truth/accepting/handling the truth. That’s why I don’t believe in opinions.

miss rose;4284779 said:
Did you guys remember to add Tom Sneddon to the list?

The list hasn’t been updated for a while, but that old b@$^@#% is mentioned.

People telling us everybody’s including haters entitled to opinions is just a major insult to us, I mean who’s side are they on? They sound like they’re siding with the enemy, well they are just as stupid as those f:censored:king haters. Opinions are NOT the truth.

In an Instagram post back in January, Wade Robson posted an endorsement for his dance class from choreographer Tony Testa, who worked on This Is It as well as with Janet. Previously, Wade posted a comment praising his TED Talk. In the talk, Tony mentions celebrities he's idolized and work with not being who they're out to be and quitting choreography. I'll give him the benefit of doubt but all of this suggests Tony is at least on good terms, if not supportive of Wade.

In an Instagram post back in January, Wade Robson posted an endorsement for his dance class from choreographer Tony Testa, who worked on This Is It as well as with Janet. Previously, Wade posted a comment praising his TED Talk. In the talk, Tony mentions celebrities he's idolized and work with not being who they're out to be and quitting choreography. I'll give him the benefit of doubt but all of this suggests Tony is at least on good terms, if not supportive of Wade.

I will add Tony Testa to the list. Endorsing Wade Robson, when Tony Testa himself got a mayor break from being featured on This is it... is unforgivable... I wish someone would write him... so he can see the connecting...

mysterygirl7;4289921 said:
Why Starbucks?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you for making us aware. We can confirm there are currently no Michael Jackson songs on official Starbucks Spotify Playlists. Would you mind sharing the store location so we can follow-up?</p>&mdash; Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) <a href="https://twitter.com/Starbucks/status/1106292399930634243?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yuck, could Starbucks be any more pathetic? Loved the comments though, especially a pragmatic one that seized the opportunity to advertise the competition. :lmao:

Starbuck here played MJ's music at least before the virus hit.

I heard that they are now playing him. I don't drink coffee so I really don't care. also Starbucks has be called out before for they racist past.

New list

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx
Quincy Jones
Mick Hucknell from Simply Red (he claimed that Evan Chandler was his dentist and believed that MJ was guilty)
Charlamagne tha God
Barbra Walters
Michael Che from SNL
Samantha Mumba
Harvey Weinstein
Jack Black
Jonathan Ross
Graham Norton
Rabbi Shmuley
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Manson
Uri Geller
Diane Sawyer
Bill O'Reilly
50 Cent
Drew Barrymore when she was one Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen dissing Neverland https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...night.1511511/
Lionel Ritchie
George Lopez
Sam Smith
Gayle King
Timberland
Deepak Chopra
Jason Pffeifer
Martin Bashir
Jake Tapper
Matt Fiddes
Mark Lester
Michael McIntyre
Rebel Wilson
Dave Chappelle
Sharon Osborne
Chelsea Handler
Bill Cosby
Roseanne Barr
David Spade
Kathy Griffin
Jay Leno
Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)
Jane Fonda
Ricky Martin
Scott Thorson
Joseph Fiennes
La Reid
Kurt Loder
Alec Baldwin
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Conrad Murray
Guns N’ Roses’ Ex-Manager Doug Goldstein
John Legend and his wife
Nikki Sixx
Mötley Crüe
Sia
Ellen Degeneres
Zoe Kravitz
Dan Reed
Drake
Al Jean
Tilo Jung (german journalist)
Stefan Schulz (german journalist)
Hans Jessen (german journalist)
Wolfgang M. Schmidt (Youtube film critic ) - ( don't feel like giving him a title like that, if he is such a moron - but just to explain, who it is..)
Oliver Pocher Morgan J. Freeman (not the actor)
Heather Graham
Corey Feldman
D.L. Hugley
James L. Brooks
Sarah Silverman
Ralphige
Tony Testa
Katelyn Ohashi
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Businesses
Louis Vuitton
H&M
Starbucks
Family Guy

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I understand having an aversion to people like Sneddon, but you can't define a person or their character purely based on them saying nasty things about Michael.

I understand having an aversion to people like Sneddon, but you can't define a person or their character purely based on them saying nasty things about Michael.

Sneddon wasn't just saying nasty things about MJ though, he abused his power and not just against MJ. His misconduct was quite well documented and local papers recollected them at the time of the trial, probably in hope for drawing attention to the problem. Sadly, the US/international media camping outside the courtroom didn't think it was their field to do some investigative job and settled for reporting on a celebrity trial only.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if we should waste our energy on keeping track of every negative opinion about MJ. It can be useful when we can make a difference, like avoiding being a customer at e.g. Starbucks until they change their policy (like terrell said Starbucks now plays MJ).

Last edited:
Robin Williams? Didn't he pass away like six years ago? Or is it a different Robin Williams?

Sneddon wasn't just saying nasty things about MJ though, he abused his power and not just against MJ. His misconduct was quite well documented and local papers recollected them at the time of the trial, probably in hope for drawing attention to the problem. Sadly, the US/international media camping outside the courtroom didn't think it was their field to do some investigative job and settled for reporting on a celebrity trial only.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if we should waste our energy on keeping track of every negative opinion about MJ. It can be useful when we can make a difference, like avoiding being a customer at e.g. Starbucks until they change their policy (like terrel said Starbucks now plays MJ).

I know, that's why I distinguished him from the people who have just said mean things.

I know, that's why I distinguished him from the people who have just said mean things.

Oops, then I totally misunderstood your post, sorry about that. In that case I agree, especially as some of these people just got carried away in the LN situation and may have backtracked ever since (or was just talking nonsense to begin with that shouldn't be taken too seriously).

ozemouze;4289996 said:
Oops, then I totally misunderstood your post, sorry about that. In that case I agree, especially as some of these people just got carried away in the LN situation and may have backtracked ever since (or was just talking nonsense to begin with that shouldn't be taken too seriously).

It&#8217;s still unreal, though, that everyone thought they needed to comment on it, even those who admitted they hadn&#8217;t even seen the thing. For most it was just a cheap way to get in the headlines, I guess. And those who have backtracked since then didn&#8217;t apologize. At most, they silently deleted their tweets.

I still would like to know what Mötley Crüe did to end up on this list. I mean, if it was really so bad, would Paris still be their fan?

Back