The main problem of History album is Teddy Riley's absence?

So why do you think Teddy Riley is so great then? I'm guessing you've never listened to anything Teddy produced besides the songs on Dangerous & the few songs on other Mike albums after it. Such as Bobby Brown & Doug E. Fresh. That means if Mike never worked with Teddy and worked with Jam & Lewis instead for the 1991 album, you likely would never have heard of him either.
First of all, Tedyy Riley produced best song, Michael have ever created, Remeber The Time. Secondly, he produced a lot of really good songs on Invincible (except 2000 Watts, that was kinda fail for him). Well, and thirdly, he created a lot of awesome tracks for Dangerous album, which is much better than TTA, TB and Money. According to this facts, Teddy Riley is a really good musical producer. I love him

I don't think, I know. He's not an admin. The only admins are @Beano_wild and @Hiker.
Oh. Sorry then. I thought that he is admin, because he always write his comments in really official way. Using paragraphs, punctuation and so on. Also he writes without solecisms in very very official way. He writes rarely but a lot. That's why I thought he is one of the creators of this beautiful comminity

He had the biggest repertoire, sure

Bruce Sweden is the biggest reason for MJs stellar sound.
Bruce worked for Q, he doesn't meet MJ if Quincy wasn't involved.

He is the best producer MJ ever had is is widely regarded as that too.

First of all, Tedyy Riley produced best song, Michael have ever created, Remeber The Time. Secondly, he produced a lot of really good songs on Invincible (except 2000 Watts, that was kinda fail for him). Well, and thirdly, he created a lot of awesome tracks for Dangerous album, which is much better than TTA, TB and Money. According to this facts, Teddy Riley is a really good musical producer. I love him
Sure thing dickie 😉

First of all, Tedyy Riley produced best song, Michael have ever created, Remember The Time. Secondly, he produced a lot of really good songs on Invincible (except 2000 Watts, that was kinda fail for him). Well, and thirdly, he created a lot of awesome tracks for Dangerous album, which is much better than TTA, TB and Money. According to this facts, Teddy Riley is a really good musical producer. I love him
Teddy also produced this. He was a member of the group Kids At Work a few years before Guy. They only released 1 album in 1984. The entire album sounds like they were trying to copy New Edition.

No. He's an utter moron
Btw, why do some people of the MJJC hate him? I saw a lot of comments, when people said that he is an idiot etc. But why? He doesn't really bully anybody. I have never even seen him arguing or offending anybody. He always just write some facts about Michael in really official manner. But yes, there were 2 times, when his information wasn't really the truth. But still, he was one of the first members, that replied on my first thread. I have never seen him doing something inappropriate anyway

Last edited:
Teddy also produced this. He was a member of the group Kids At Work a few years before Guy. They only released 1 album in 1984. The entire album sounds like they were trying to copy New Edition.
Ow. That's cute. Are there any good songs in his discography, that he made without Michael's involvement? I'm just wondering, maybe I could give it a try and listen some of his songs

Ow. That's cute. Are there any good songs in his discography, that he made without Michael's involvement? I'm just wondering, maybe I could give it a try and listen some of his songs
Teddy's Jam 2 and no Diggity by Blackstreet

HIStory would have been even better with a mastermind like Teddy.
BOTDF and Ghosts were absolute bangers. they should have done a full album in 1997, since both were at their creative peak.

i just hope, Teddy is producing some posthumous tracks in the future. he's the only one who can give us MJ's sound, ie. Hollywood Tonight, Breaking News, Monster (minus the fake vocals!)

HIStory would have been even better with a mastermind like Teddy.
BOTDF and Ghosts were absolute bangers. they should have done a full album in 1997, since both were at their creative peak.

i just hope, Teddy is producing some posthumous tracks in the future. he's the only one who can give us MJ's sound, ie. Hollywood Tonight, Breaking News, Monster (minus the fake vocals!)
Omg! I fully agree with you! You are certainly right

@Gaz, @MJJCommunity, @Hiker, @Beano Wild:

This is just one more post from @Mister_Jay_Tee that clearly violates @MJJCommunity's posting rules:

"Derogatory name-calling, personal insults/attacks, the confrontational questioning of fanhood or integrity, or antagonizing or bullying remarks directed at staff, other members, or MJJCommunity as a whole"

Thanks.
This is not gonna work. Fortunately or not, but admins on MJJC are one of the kindest people, I have ever met. They literally don't ban people at all. There was one racist, nationalist animal, (blues away or smth, i don't care) that spoke a lot of dirty words about Michael and other people. His comments have been deleted a lot of times. But still he didn't get a ban. Well, I put him in my ignore list few weeks ago and my presence in MJJC become much much peaceful. I recommend you to do the same. If somebody bullies you, just report his comments and put a troll to ignore list)

This is not gonna work. Fortunately or not, but admins on MJJC are one of the kindest people, I have ever met. They literally don't ban people at all. There was one racist, nationalist animal, (blues away or smth, i don't care) that spoke a lot of dirty words about Michael and other people. His comments have been deleted a lot of times. But still he didn't get a ban. Well, I put him in my ignore list few weeks ago and my presence in MJJC become much much peaceful. I recommend you to do the same. If somebody bullies you, just report his comments and put a troll to ignore list)
This has got to be the funniest post I've ever read on here 😂

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! You're such a funny guy. I'm more offended that you said I spoke a lot of dirty words about Michael when that it simply not true.

Well, first of all, I would like to make it clear that for me Teddy Riley was perfect choice for Michael, when he decided to create some rap groovy songs. All rap songs from Dangerous album sound perfect, very provessoinal and skillful... And I can't say the same thing about rap songs from History album. They all sound kinda.... cheap? Like they are trying to copy Teddy Riley's genius... And moreover they sound older...
MJ was at his peak powers when Dangerous was made, in my opinion. It's an album that I (almost) want to play all the way through. There are so few albums like that. Teddy was probably at his peak powers too, but if Bryan Loren's stories have any subsstance (and Brad Buxer's, and others) then their ideas were used all throughout the album with no credit.

Teddy used some stock sounds on Dangerous that were (miraculously) approved by Michael, which I think dates some of his work more than the other tracks on Dangerous without Teddy's input.

My favourite tracks on Dangerous were actually done without Teddy's input. Also, Teddy will never be forgiven by me for stating those fake MJ tracks were real. The pain he must have put MJ's family through, and his legacy, when he knew full well it was lies. All for the $$$. No credibility. No class.

MJ was at his peak powers when Dangerous was made, in my opinion. It's an album that I (almost) want to play all the way through. There are so few albums like that. Teddy was probably at his peak powers too
Well, Dangerous album is his greatest work, best album he've ever created. That's why, I agree with you. They were at their peak during that time.

Teddy used some stock sounds on Dangerous that were (miraculously) approved by Michael, which I think dates some of his work more than the other tracks on Dangerous without Teddy's input.
You would be hard-pressed to find a song from Dangerous, or most of the solo albums, that doesn’t use stock sounds in some capacity.

Beat It also has a stock sound effect. Among many others, yet it's super iconic now as a result of the sound.

I think Dangerous' sound effects are just more saturated, that's all.

He always just write some facts about Michael in really official manner. But yes, there were 2 times, when his information wasn't really the truth.
You mean 2 times a day? The problem is that mostly there are no facts but unchecked information, bs from the tabloids or already debunked lie. He pushes the same narrative as the MSM: the last MJ's albums aren't successful, his private life was an absolute mess.

Just look at these phrases:
- according to some sources...
- it was written that...
- it's well known that...
If you see that MJ_frenzy starts his phrase like this it means that then you read a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if in 5 years he uses LN as a "source".

You mean 2 times a day? The problem is that mostly there are no facts but unchecked information, bs from the tabloids or already debunked lie. He pushes the same narrative as the MSM: the last MJ's albums aren't successful, his private life was an absolute mess.

Just look at these phrases:
- according to some sources...
- it was written that...
- it's well known that...
If you see that MJ_frenzy starts his phrase like this it means that then you read a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if in 5 years he uses LN as a "source".
Occasionally he says the right thing. Occasionally.

Back