The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1: News from Gaz]

I think there are some more group gathering all around the city and all of them eventually will make it to o2 in the evening.

I've read somewhere about Hyde Park meeting and then to O2.

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1: News from Gaz]

Hey guys,

See you all on Monday 13th, wish it was for a different reason!

To think just over a week ago we was celebrating the fact that the shows where due to start!!

Gaz, look forwrd to eventually meeting you.

Terry

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena

I will be coming with two friends - I have already been to The O2 and laid flowers and put up my tribute at the shrine there but I will be coming back for this

I'm so sad... My flight is on July 14th and I REALLY can't arrive in London on the 13th, because the friends who are going with me are not able to. It wouldn't be fair let them come alone. No concert and now no vigil for me :( Any chance of another vigil at July 16th? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

will you please add me to the list?
thank you so much.
Love

Please add me to the list.
Me and my boyfriend will be there.

Thank you so much for organising this!

I'm so sad... My flight is on July 14th and I REALLY can't arrive in London on the 13th, because the friends who are going with me are not able to. It wouldn't be fair let them come alone. No concert and now no vigil for me :( Any chance of another vigil at July 16th? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

Hey Daniele,

I'm in the same boat. Me and my group will not get there till the 14th as well and will be leaving the 17th. Maybe we can hook up together and go to the 02 to pay tribute. That is what we planned; if MJJC does not have another meet- up date :(

God Bless,
Destiny

Hi

I'm on the list allready but I wanted to say that I will at least bring 2 other people as well

List Updated.

What time is the latest that you can be there? because i may be able to make it, it's easy to get from Birmingham to London, but i have work experience :/

I really wanna go!

Im coming with my daughter and niece,but wont be arriving till 5pm and then having to leave at 10:30.
Just a little thought that made me smile but with a heavy heart when you skip through this thread a lot of people have replied with I will be there and didnt Michael ask Will you be there x

Last edited:

Hey Daniele,

I'm in the same boat. Me and my group will not get there till the 14th as well and will be leaving the 17th. Maybe we can hook up together and go to the 02 to pay tribute. That is what we planned; if MJJC does not have another meet- up date :(

God Bless,
Destiny

Destiny, so let's go together to O2 the 16th! :) I'm sure other fans can and will be there too. Maybe we should open a thread for this especific date and move fans :). I've gotta go know, but I'll be back later and if you prefer I open a thread and we can plan the tribute, meet-up, etc.

I will be coming down on a coach from york with my daughter, we get into london 11:20 am we will have somthing to eat then find our way to the club, does anyone know which tube i get from victoria coach station to where i need to be? and our coach leaves at 11:30 pm to travel back to york, how long will it take us to get back to victoria coach station? so i know what time we roughly have to leave>> thanks in advance :)

What time is the latest that you can be there? because i may be able to make it, it's easy to get from Birmingham to London, but i have work experience :/

I really wanna go!

You can be there at anytime!! :)

I will be coming down on a coach from york with my daughter, we get into london 11:20 am we will have somthing to eat then find our way to the club, does anyone know which tube i get from victoria coach station to where i need to be? and our coach leaves at 11:30 pm to travel back to york, how long will it take us to get back to victoria coach station? so i know what time we roughly have to leave>> thanks in advance :)

Hey from Victoria Coach Station, you are right next to Victoria Train and Tube Station.

Use the Tube. Take the Circle or District Line from victoria station to Westminster. Change to the Jubilee line at Westminster. Stay on the Jubilee line until you hit North Greenwich. Et Voila! You are at the O2!

I can't wait for hundreds of people to be sining We Are The World!! :D

I'm hoping to come, providing I can get time off work. I'll be coming on my own though :-/ But will be REALLY pleased to speak face to face to people who know how I feel.

I'll be there plus 3 (at least). Please add me to the list. Thanks. We won't be coming to the Club House but straight to the o2.

Also, moderators, are you speaking to the guy with the Facebook group?

i'm trying to get a lot of my friends and family to come along.

wow this is going to be huge! i cant wait :)

im getting a t-shirt printed with my nickname on the back, so people can recognize me better (if they want to talk to me LOL)

There will be hopefully lots of fans there so how will I recognise people of this forum will you all be together in a big group.

Are there any news about AEG and o2 allowing us to be at arena stage?

What exactly will be happening at the vigil, and is it a necessary to go to the clubhouse.

What exactly will be happening at the vigil, and is it a necessary to go to the clubhouse.

I went to the hastily organised Mass Moonwalk held at Liverpool Street Station then on to the candlelit vigil outside the Lyric Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue and then on to Trafalgar Square and that was small scale to what I Believe this will be.

People/Fans/Admirers coming along to pay their respects, bringing Flowers, lighting candles, and of course singing - I wouldn't be surprised if a minutes silence is held.

And of course this will be shown on all the Major News Networks.

Will be a day like no other.

I have just registered on here to declare my interest and am planning on going

I will be there! I don't know anyone else going so I'm going alone, but any MJJ fan is a friend of mine so hopefully we will all support each other :)

I wish I could attend this event. Sad I live in Brazil. :(

I will be there for definate

Back