The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1: News from Gaz]

add me and i know of a few others aswell.

y have some news soon, I have been contact by AEG and the 02 arena regarding this vigil.

They may want to work with us according to how many go

In fact I even asked them if we could go into the 02 arena to centralise the vigil around the stage area.

I will come back to you once I have if any more

But in the mean time we need to make this big, so go to your freinds go to other fan clubs and promote this vigil.

Look forward to seeing yo
thats the least they could do for us. they shold open the arena up so so we could go sit there for a few minutes if nothing esle. also depending on the weather

i'll be there

no pun intended

I hope the o2 let us in

If there is any rehersal footage by then they could play that too :) and banging out a few tunes wouldnt hurt either :)

List updated.

I hope the o2 let us in

If there is any rehersal footage by then they could play that too :) and banging out a few tunes wouldnt hurt either :)

I don't think they'll premiere rehearsal footage, would be unfair on a lot of fans.

I am coming...there are lots of Facebook invitations going around as well....

I'll be there

List updated.

I don't think they'll premiere rehearsal footage, would be unfair on a lot of fans.

i didnt meen premiere, would be cool to see it if it was arround, even if they just plug a laptop in and play clips from youtube

Add me along with atleast 5 or 6 people

I'll be there add me....

Add me please

................. :-S I want to go, in fact I was planning to go to the vigil at the O2 on the 13th... but it just really hit me this evening, how we were supposed to see him there in 11 days time, and I'm in tears now thinking about it. I don't know if I'll be able to go. But then again, I MUST do SOMEthing like this, and I haven't yet instead of cried at home. :(

................. :-S I want to go, in fact I was planning to go to the vigil at the O2 on the 13th... but it just really hit me this evening, how we were supposed to see him there in 11 days time, and I'm in tears now thinking about it. I don't know if I'll be able to go. But then again, I MUST do SOMEthing like this, and I haven't yet instead of cried at home. :(

Hay there hunny
U should try to go,myself i keep breaking down and crying all the time and my health isnt that good and i feel in one way i cant go but i must at least try as its paying my respects to michael,sending u big hugs hunny and see u there xxx

i'm gonna be there

how many people are going from Sweden?

You should come. I'd love to meet you there! I think it'll be nice. It's not for a while yet as well so you will have time to settle down before then. I felt the same as you for a while. :(

*hugs* Thank you michaellover and StaceyMJ... you're right. Put my name down. It won't be so bad when we're all together. xx

how are people getting there?

I will be driving down from wiltshire, and will have 4 empty seats. If anyone else coming from this area (AA route planner, BA12 to London for an idea of the route being taken, i can pick up/drop off en-route) Who would be intrested in a lift down and back then PM me, all i ask in return is a small contribution towards petrol/parking costs, as im a little skint atm

I will be there, along with others

i've got 2 friends coming with me and my sister so count them in too!

as you need numbers up my mate Louise is coming with me, so you can add her to your list if you want :)

i wanna go but my flight is on the 15th... I'm an au pair and I don't know if I can get that time off. Hmmm. I'll try and pull some strings... If I can, would anybody be able to put me up for a night or two? PM me if you can. I'm 19, F and really easygoing.

i still have two free beds in the hostel i booked on the 13th... if u are interested, just PM me

Last edited:

I will be there with my friend. :)

Listed updated.

I don't know if someone has already posted this but there is a Facebook group which has almost 500 members. You can find it by writing "MASS LONDON VIGIL FOR MICHAEL JACKSON OUTSIDE THE o2 ARENA 13th JULY 2009" to the search box in Facebook.

Back