The most absurd conversation in the forum

^^^ Yes you're right i should not be embarassed for being so good-looking.

I speak two languages too! At least on even days, most of my days are odd though.

(P.S. Off topic - why did you change your post? ;) )

^^ Oh come on....Deodorant is used for fueling small rocket ships...Everybody and nobody knows that...

But stink bombs are used against working that big pocket hips! Hops! AND YOU KNOW THAT !

I speak two languages too! At least on even days, most of my days are odd though.

(P.S. Off topic - why did you change your post? ;) )

No it was me ! Because I love me some chocolates !

Yay it's an even day! Good times coming my way! Buttercup a day!

Only 6 days from now on, then we'll meet under the old oak three.
Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree, do it for me!!!

No it was me ! Because I love me some chocolates !

Yay it's an even day! Good times coming my way! Buttercup a day!

Only 6 days from now on, then we'll meet under the old oak three.
Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree, do it for me!!!

How could anybody agree with that? Seriously? Tomatoes don't talk, at least not on my planet. But carrots could read the phone book to me and I wouldn't mind.

Well, my recipe book cooks the meal for me, so I don't know where you get off saying that cucumbers wear tiny hats. Ridiculous.

Well, my recipe book cooks the meal for me, so I don't know where you get off saying that cucumbers wear tiny hats. Ridiculous.

You can't blame me for that. I never said that blue garden gnomes grow on trees. At least not the ones that just randomly fall from the sky at unforeseen hours.

How could anybody agree with that? Seriously? Tomatoes don't talk, at least not on my planet. But carrots could read the phone book to me and I wouldn't mind.

On my planet tomatoes talk. Sometimes... I hear them scream out of fear when the giant shrimps come :O ! AWWW!!!!

And when the tomatoes are eaten then and the shrimps have disappeared too, then the lovely carrots come...
When night falls and stars twinkle and the moon shines down on the land then the carrots dance. I can see them from my bedroom window! One of them comes sitting on my shoulder and he whispers in my ear "my little sister is reading, down there on Earth, she's reading for Milka, right now. Hush... be quiet, don't disturb her, don't make noises...
It is hard and serious work you know, reading phonebooks at Earthly nights!!!
Be quiet.... don't snore... DON'T!

Hey my black hat is blue you know, it tumbles between the blueberry bushes...

Hey my black hat is blue you know, it tumbles between the blueberry bushes...

Really? I could have sworn I saw a green hat that is red which doesn't like to be seen without its blue scarf.

But it's really not a hat....It's an umbrella. That's what it smells like to me.

It's a hat, an umbrella, a canopy... Suddenly the smell of foreign flowers... smiles back to me.
They're red, they're blue, they're black, they're white.

It's a hat, an umbrella, a canopy... Suddenly the smell of foreign flowers... smiles back to me.
They're red, they're blue, they're black, they're white.

Gold pants! :tease:

(scnr)

AndreyZidane™;3329913 said:
Yes, of course, even though nobody can deny the fact that Justin Bieber is talented!

It's true that you will never get that chance again...

Mexican jumping beans produce a lot of fuel!
You can boost it with deodorant.
It will be the fastest rocket of all times!

Not really, that was back in 1945 when World War II was disputed in a online Call Of Duty match. Of course the Germans got DQ's for using cheats and the russians celebrated by drinking cheeseburgers and eating diet Coke.

my neighbour took my duck out for a walk that day so i can relate

Oh really? Does your duck have pink polka dots that emit a chemical which can cure all forms of post-nasal drip? Because that's what mine does. He's quite talented and very rare.

Can peacocks get chicken pocks?

No, but chickens can get pea pocks. Use the pink polka dotted duck to cure this. I just recently discovered this duck can do all sorts of normal, everyday things.

No, but chickens can get pea pocks. Use the pink polka dotted duck to cure this. I just recently discovered this duck can do all sorts of normal, everyday things.

Now :D say it really fast :
Can peacocks get chickenpocks - no but chickens can get pea pocks - use the pink polka dotted duck to cure this. (and again ;) !)

Say it really very fast :tease: :tease:

Back