The most absurd conversation in the forum

I'm maybe mentally unable to help you inside out with this or that. Butt, you ought to go down the sewers thanks to the flush button with the sh!t and whirl round and round. Hope that helps. :D

Wise words.

I thought it was female....my bad....

Your new haircut is lovely:

screaming20zombie1.jpg

54 : can you tell me how to lay an Easter egg?

Out of nowhere a voice whispered to me last night two things:

First, "put a bell around your neck, so all will know where you are when you MOOve."

Second, the voice told me: "there's no such thing as a voice whispering out of nowhere."

[youtube]EMoEAfDJ8Iw[/youtube]

No no here is the not fried Kentucky one.
One for an egg.
She says I am the one.
But the egg is not my son.

Now, how I lay an Easter egg
without funky cow belly dancing?

No no here is the not fried Kentucky one.
One for an egg.
She says I am the one.
But the egg is not my son.

Now, how I lay an Easter egg
without funky cow belly dancing?

:rofl:

Delicious with some fries.

Thats a shame because someone lied and told me the cow sets in the North. Sad day in america.

AndreyZidane™;3329490 said:
No way! We all know dolphins are actually a type of fish. I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy.

Ha, that's because of the atomic bomb. Everything is upside up!

with a portion of salad on the side ? behind the red door where the wild things are ? how much for a rocket lanchatoo then hmmm questions... too close or is that the scratchy soap? ?

Too much soap on the floor, the wild things are going to fly high up into the red curtains and then drop down on the big salad field where the chickens and the cows are having their milk and mayonaise supersoaker fights. Can I have 7 inches of mayo on my fries please?

^^^ After 7 years of marriage i thought you'd be used to it. Is it your way to tell me you want a divorce ?

Yes, because cows eat too many boxes of chocolate and it just gives me bad heartburn...So, sorry to say...

^ Don't be silly. Everybody knows deodrant makes your hair turn at a 90 degree angle.

^ Don't be silly. Everybody knows deodrant makes your hair turn at a 90 degree angle.

What are you insinuating ? Of course he can read and write, he's the president of the USA. Are you saying this because he's black ? Jesus, how many times will i say "Jesus" while talking to you ?

^^ Oh come on....Deodorant is used for fueling small rocket ships...Everybody and nobody knows that...

What are you insinuating ? Of course he can read and write, he's the president of the USA. Are you saying this because he's black ? Jesus, how many times will i say "Jesus" while talking to you ?

Are you trying to say that yesterday's news is tomorrow's history? Better be careful with that flea circus!

Yes, because cows eat too many boxes of chocolate and it just gives me bad heartburn...So, sorry to say...

Here the cows come again! Keep MOOvin'. Keep MOO MOO MOOvin' !

Back