The most absurd conversation in the forum

No way! the bubbles in the sulphuric multitudes of the earth are astoundingly similar to the geographic nature of Mars, thats whats causing chicken pox, get away from the radiation PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

No way! the bubbles in the sulphuric multitudes of the earth are astoundingly similar to the geographic nature of Mars, thats whats causing chicken pox, get away from the radiation PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

As far as I'm concerned, the shitty mexican food from Tacobell, that not even real mexicans eat it, is actually very good.

AndreyZidane™;3330049 said:
As far as I'm concerned, the shitty mexican food from Tacobell, that not even real mexicans eat it, is actually very good.

Yeah even the turkey's in Nova Scotia are really tucking in their feather for the Turkey Hidden Jive coming up in May..... :ph34r: its a cruel world.

Shoeflies over the hill. You better run, run, or I won't sit. And when the man says "Dig my foot", Dominoes.

I love that song.

Now :D say it really fast :
Can peacocks get chickenpocks - no but chickens can get pea pocks - use the pink polka dotted duck to cure this. (and again ;) !)

Say it really very fast :tease: :tease:

Well yeah when i cook chicken i add a secret ingredient, many people dunno it but baby chops taste wonderful with chicken. Add some tomato sauce and you have a round-trip ticket to heaven.

After reading all your posts I think that you're all high and on drugs.

^ Evidently yes with a twist of unsure peacocks mixed with a hint of sugar.

possible that Is ?

yoda-400x300.jpg

I have the same electrical shaver.

^ How can you be so positive about this? Did you even measure the cabbage?

^^ the cabbage can only be measured by the amount of steps it takes out the back door..Shame that you didn't know this.

Not my fault the brocolli intercepted the cabbage, it won't happen again. If it does, I will let it continue.

^ Evidently yes with a twist of unsure peacocks mixed with a hint of sugar.

Like a wise man (Mitch, brother of Gary Brooks) once said: "Sorry I'm late, I was doing the moonwalk on the way over here and I just kept getting further away." That's all that matters.

Not my fault the brocolli intercepted the cabbage, it won't happen again. If it does, I will let it continue.

I advise against this. Brocolli and cabbage together can only be a way to finish your homework.

This gave me the motivation to drink sparkling potato juice.

Here is the illustration of it:

flooding-perils-November-2000-in-the-UK-watch-out-for-the-shark-ANON.jpg

That's because they can't talk. That's absurd! But they can telecommunicate.

Never heard that, although I heard that pumpkins can learn telekenisis by beating up a spoon.

Back