The "new" Vocals. What ya think of it?

AW: Re: For All time Vocal Question

I don't even think the WBSS08 vocals are new. They sound very Thriller era to me. I'm guessing outtake. New vocal track can easily mean previously unreleased.
Yeah! That's what I think too... those vocals don't sound current to me at all! And if they are new then they went through some processing machine, to make him sound younger! But the part from 0:35 "Wish I could tell you what I saw.... sexiest woman in a neglicee"... I kinda think that that could be new MJ vocals in the background! I'm not quite sure about that though! Other than that I don't think there is any new MJ vocal on that song!

AW: The "new" Vocals. What ya think of it?

You think so?? I don't know, somehow I hear Michael somewhere in the mix... but maybe I'm just hearing things! ;)

I think it is new vocals on WBSS08. They have the same strain, like when Michaels searcing for that soul feel he put in songs. I believe develop their voice, not lose what they had, so I think it be easy for Michael to get that old school sound. But it just my opinion

The vocals on WBSS, PYT, TGIM, and For All Time sound like 49 year old MJ to me.

The vocals on WBSS, PYT, TGIM, and For All Time sound like 49 year old MJ to me.

How do you know what a 49 year old MJ sounds like?

Do you even know what you're are talking about?

Michael has always changed the sound of his voice in his earlier songs, from a high tenor, low tenor to falsetto and anything in between.

You're just talking to be talking. That's what I hear from your response.

Well they're not so I guess MJ doesn't sound his age then :huh:

(Well they're not so...) What is your statement saying?

Some people don't sound like their ages. Listen to some of the singers from the past, i.e., Gladys Knight for instance always sang with the same tone in her voice.

I'm saying that TGIM and PYT are from demos...and they're not 49 year old MJ. Which means that no matter what AGE, MJ pretty much sounds the same if u think that MJ now sung those vocals.

I'm saying that TGIM and PYT are from demos...and they're not 49 year old MJ. Which means that no matter what AGE, MJ pretty much sounds the same if u think that MJ now sung those vocals.

You know what? I think he did sing them. It wouldn't be that difficult, he's only singing one verse in PYT and the rest is just filler. What perfectionist couldn't do that?

And we all know that Michael is a Perfectionist and he sings the hell out of a song.:p

but he didn't lol. If u listen to the original PYT demo on the Ultimate Collection its the exact same vocals. Listen to TGIM demo...same vocals lol

Did u LISTEN to the demos? LOL I mean believe what u want but Will I Am said that MJ sent him those demos and he worked with them sooooo....lol

Did u LISTEN to the demos? LOL I mean believe what u want but Will I Am said that MJ sent him those demos and he worked with them sooooo....lol

I listened to the PYT demo from the Ultimate Collection aaaaaannnnd I heard something different.

Something about the sound of this word "she" or "gee". Have you heard this? If you don't know what I'm talking about...Nevermind.:D

The vocals on WBSS are new. He has a youtful voice, that's all, and he sang it high, like he usually does on up tempo tracks. People are shocked when they hear that Michael can still sing, and its just totally bizarre to me, lol.

I love the new vocals. :wub: they also sound so much better when you know what he's saying :lol:

Back