The Offical 30 Anniversay Of Off The Wall

Ok so HMV vancouver annouched OTW legacy edition was gonna be released today (March 17th),so i called in to enquire.So really no surprises really to hear that they have pushed the release of the album back.
So as people have already stated early april 09 it should be released.

OTW, Love the album. By far one is his greatest albums. Smooth grooves, great R&B just the way it suppose to be.

Note: According to Sony Music, Off The Wall 30 (celebrating the 30th anniversary of Off The Wall) shall be released in 2010.

Source : michaeljackson.com / Sony Music / MJ data bank

OTW, Love the album. By far one is his greatest albums. Smooth grooves, great R&B just the way it suppose to be.
:wub::yes:

Note: According to Sony Music, Off The Wall 30 (celebrating the 30th anniversary of Off The Wall) shall be released in 2010.

Source : michaeljackson.com / Sony Music / MJ data bank
:(

i know it's old, i posted this because i didn't see any info about release time here :)

how come is release in 2010? it doesn't mkae sences at all :no: :thinking:

It doesn't make sense, but Michael accepted a World Music Award for the 25th Anniversary of Thriller in 2006, which was 24yrs after. And Thriller25 was released around Febuary/ March 2008 which by a few months put it in 26yrs after it's releases when Thriller25 should have been released in 2007, which is the year Michael should have also got the World Music Award for Thriller.

how come is release in 2010? it doesn't mkae sences at all :no: :thinking:

It makes sense because TTI is the priority right now.
Btw, most of the promotion of both OTW and Thriller took place respectively in 1980 and 1983.
Normally, albums are celebrated the year they were released, but with MJ you stick to other standards.

Perhaps they moved the release date to make room for something else, like maybe a new album or singles.

Back