**~The offical appreication thread for all of ur favorite WWE SUPERSTARS~**

an if they could somehow create the level of greatness they (wrestling) had in the mid-late 90's.. I would go crazy and fall for wrestling all over again.. To me the best wrestling years were from 1995-1999

Yes a lot of great things came before and some after but those days were when wrestling was launched into new hights.. It has slowly fallin from the charts.. Not at ALL TIME lose, but much lower then before..

Just miss the days of -

WWF:
the days when Stone Cold was THE MAN
Undertaker was just darker
Kane was fresh and the REAL Big Red Machine
The REAL DX

WCW:
Goldberg just dominating
Great groups like the NWO (White n black/ red n black)

ECW:
just simply the CRAZY extreme wrestling and not just another show under WWE

I'mn not saying copy the old days.. But bring it back to that level.. MAN, I would get addicted all over again.. The stories were new and original. The went deeper with charecter development. etc.. Those days were awsome..

smack3150123.jpg
That Build-Up 2 WrestleMania X7 Was Probably the Best Ever.

After RAW went off the air:

[youtube]VGWubfIKUPY[/youtube]

I love that Undertaker did his entire entrance for this lol. I admit it was a tear jerker when Vince broke character and marched into the ring to hug Flair.

Awww im gonna miss Ric Flair. He was cool as hell. I went to go see him a few years ago in Springfield.
It was pretty crazy with everyone hollering 'woooooo' all the time. :laugh:

My definate favorite wrestler of all time became famous in the WWE. Randy Macho Man Savage "oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh'. lol
He was sooo freaking amazing. I was just the other day watching like almost all the videos of him on You Tube. I love the guy. Apparently maybe he might be on the next season of the surreal life. :) :wub:

Heres a cool clip of him at his best...with Miss Elizabeth.

This clip still makes me cry. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7SWSnc234

I watched WrestleMania. It was sad 2 see Flair retire. Now I gotta buy tickets for the next 1. Which will be held in Houston, TX. AH HELL YEAH!!!

I watched WrestleMania. It was sad 2 see Flair retire. Now I gotta buy tickets for the next 1. Which will be held in Houston, TX. AH HELL YEAH!!!
I know I cried like a damn baby when it was all over.
Please share your experince, after WM25.;)

Taker Tombstones Carltio.. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjC08L9G4Gs&feature=related

i dont watch it much now, but i used to watch it religiously lol
i slowly lost interest after Eddie Geurrero died :(, he was and always will be my favourite wrestler

The following articles are on taker's personal life, Please take a moment read them.

Musings From The Darkside: McCool & ‘Taker
Category: Columns | Posted on July 27, 2008, 6:14 pm by Dan From now on I’ve decided I am going to post my thoughts on any ‘Taker related issues that catch my interest. Today on the agenda we have the Michelle McCool/Undertaker relationship. I’ve been very adamant that we’re not going to delve into ‘Taker’s personal life here. And I’m not about to start doing that. As far as I’m concerned they are now a couple. Good for them. Let’s move on. The only reason I bring this subject up is to address some of the asinine comments that have been posted elsewhere on the internet.

Both of the quotes below come from the same person who we’ll call Anon.
Trying to support a man that is dating someone old enough to be my daughter.
Lets face it. It tells me two things.
He can’t relate to women his own age
and I can’t sit here my old self saying it is ok.
Guys this feels yucky….
How can I respect a man like that.

Firstly, it’s none of your business what two consenting adults do. And secondly, if you don’t approve of it and feel that it effects you’re ability to be an Undertaker fan, then too bad for you. Stop supporting him.
Here’s where the falsehoods begin.
You know it is a 30 year difference. He is 50 and she is at least 20.
That is Grandfather and granddaughter stuff. ..ok I will stop now.
Is this person knowingly lying or have they just not bothered to check the facts out? The Undertaker is not 50, he’s 43. Knowing of Anon, I’d imagine they’d dispute that, claiming to “know” his real age. They of course will never be able to provide evidence of this. However here at PhenomForever we provide sufficient evidence for his real date of birth, so check it out if you’re interested in the facts.
So now we know ‘Taker’s only 43. How about McCool? Most sources claim she is 28 years old. So what do we have there. 43 minus 28. Hey that’s 15 years difference. Not 30. It’s actually half of what Anon claims.
Some of the other people on the forum this was posted on disagree with Anon’s comments, but they don’t pick them up on their inaccuracies. However, some do agree and go on to write about their disapproval of ‘Taker and McCool dating. Sorry? Mind your own freakin’ business! How would you like it if someone who didn’t know you personally (or even if they did for that matter) started talking about how they disapproved of your personal relationships. You wouldn’t.
Now the point of this article is not to prove how old the Undertaker is (does it really matter), nor is it to bring up his relationship with McCool (we need to keep our noses out), but instead to use this platform of PhenomForever to take on the stupidity of some of those people who call themselves Creatures Of the Night. There’s also a bigger issue raised here. Even if there was 30 years difference between them, if it’s between two consenting adults, then why is it any of your business. You may not choose to date someone that young yourself, but so what. Should everyone live by your standards. No, I think is the answer.
—–
Let me know if you like this kind of article, as I’ll take this in to consideration for future articles. It should be quite easy to comment on the issues raised in this article without talking about the Undertaker’s personal life.

Musings From The Darkside: Takerladys
Category: Columns | Posted on August 4, 2008, 3:22 pm by Dan My first article for the most part was well received. I acknowledge that some people felt that by mentioning the ‘Taker/McCool situation I was only making things worse. I disagree, it didn’t cause a surge of people to start discussing his personal life, it got across the point that we as fans should keep our noses out of his private life.
And this brings me onto my next topic of discussion in which I look at one of the responses to the previous article. This was posted by the Admin of the forum I retrieved Anon’s comment from (featured in the last article):

I got a “heads up” directing me to the another site and they had quoted a post from [Anon] that she posted here., I checked AOL boards and she hadnt posted the same thing there so I emailed [Anon] to ask if she posted it anywhere else, she said no. so heres the deal…I still believe this site is safe and noone can get here w/o being a member, but that said, somehow the little kiddies are getting posts and pasting elsewhere..
1) I dont give 2 shits how why who or where
2) I dont have the time or want to check out the logs as to who has been here since angel posted the post. I am on dialup and to download that thing (I can only download entire thing and it goes back to 2002 when board was created) to download it all takes a few hours. I have a life.
3) Im wondering what kind of lonely life some people have when all they have to do to waste their time is to follow [Anon] around and copy her posts…if your reading this? how sad are you? GET A FREAKIN LIFE PEOPLE

Why do people always say such ridiculous things. It took me about 2 minutes to read Anon’s post and then copy and paste it here. It took me a further 30 minutes to write the article. Seeing as they don’t seem to be very good with numbers over there, it took me 32 minutes in total. That leaves me with 1408 minutes in the day to do whatever I want. I hardly spend ALL my time following Anon around then do I.
Granted there’s far more important things to talk about, believe me I couldn’t care less about what any of them discuss really. But seeing as this is an Undertaker site and her forum members are spouting the most absurd Undertaker-related comments, why shouldn’t I pick them up on them as a means of entertainment for the rest us. The take home message from the last article was to not place moral judgements on two consenting adults when they are harming absolutely nobody. Anon was quoted as a way of initiating that article, it’s not that I really care what Anon or any of them actually think.
I should paint a picture of what this forum is like for you all (I’m sure there are others like it scattered throughout the net hidden away from everyone else as to not disturb their delusions). It mainly consists of middle-aged women whose dream in life is to be married to the Undertaker. ROLF. Sorry, I’ll compose myself. The majority hate Sara simply because she was married to ‘Taker and absolutely “know” she was using him for his money. Maybe she was, but there’s absolutely no good reason to think that. But they don’t deal in evidence, their world-view is seriously distorted. No matter what you say they “know” they’re right because they have these gut feelings after all, which are always known to be highly reliable. Aren’t they? They’re classic stalkers, which in the Undertaker world are dubbed Takerladys. Most are just deluded and probably function in society, but one individual is a downright nut job, you just know her life IS ‘Taker. 99.9% of what she has ever posted on the board consists of “Is ‘Taker bringing Sara along to such and such an event”, no matter what the topic is about. How about you bring your brain along next time?
So it’s kind of ironic when the Admin tells me to get a life. Has she taken a look at her own forum members lately?
I have deleted all members that havent been here, pissed me off cause I deleted Mistress Cat and Dark Angel and Takersdaman all who started this board along with Body Zeppy Sully and myself
I can see why she has deleted other people’s accounts, you don’t want trolls on your board whose only intent is to ultimately cause trouble. But she goes further than that. Anyone who differs from the consensus is banned shortly afterwards. Now don’t get me wrong, nobody that lives and functions in something called reality would actually want to be a proper member of that board, they simply want to point out how wrong they all are. But what’s wrong with that? Why not let other people share a different opinion to the rest of the members. But they can’t, because the members opinions aren’t based on evidence or reality, and she knows that. They can’t take criticism about what they’ve written, they get into a panic, pull a fit and claim their brain hurts. They can’t even entertain the thought that what they are saying is just plain wrong.
I wonder if she has even read what was written in the article she criticised. She was so consumed with the fact that someone had quoted something from her precious forum she didn’t even stop to think that I may have had a point. Looking at what she’s written on her forum I think she would probably have agreed with me:
ok not to start an arguement and seriously I wanna know how come it was OK when there where “rumours” of him and Mccool and all were ok with that because it meant Sara was moving out of the picture,, but now that is “seems” to appear true it isnt so happy happy anymore?
…..I say let the man have his fun
And yet what does she do, she encourages this mentality by not letting anyone else join the board to challenge their views and criticises articles that essentially agree with what she herself thinks. Maybe this time actually read what I’ve written instead of attacking me for taking some of your comments from your forum, which I was kindly given by a member of your “close knit community” by the way!

My favourites are Bret "Hitman" Hart, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Hulk Hogan and my top favourite as of right now is Jef Hardy.

Hardy should've won the WWE title. This was supposed to be his year and still keeps failing every try for the big gold.

My favorite ever is Bret Hart...always has been and always will be with Shawn Michaels being second.

I really don't pay attention to today's product like I used to. I couldn't tell you the last time I bothered to watch an entire episode of any show. I'm not a big "Entertainment fan" as much as I am a Wrestling one which I believe is my main issue today.

I'm a Taker fan of course and a Triple H one which often isn't popular but oh well.

Other all time favs of mine include: Curt Hennig, Randy Savage, Nash, Hall, The Rock, and Steve Austin. There are plenty more but those are the main guys I've always supported.

hmmm.... over the years ive been big fans of Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Dx, the nWo (initially but it got bad as time went on), Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker (Ministry era, heel), Chris Jericho (his debut and return were just awesome and he has the best entrance and music used in the WWE), Triple H (heel HHH), The Rock (heel, he was funnier when he was being cocky and hating on the fans).

In the current climate of WWE, some of the new guys that show promise that I like are CM Punk, Randy Orton and Edge.

Back