The Person Above Me

TPAM took very lovely pictures. :yes: Does TPAM have a good camera?

Well TPAM, I took my parents camera. :D .. It is quiet good. :yes:

I went there with my boyfriend, TPAM. :blush: He was the one who had the idea with Rome, cause he had already been there and wanted to show me. :D

Oh, I see. It's cool that TPAM's parents let her go like that. My parents would probably never have let me. :lol:

Yeah, I think so too. :D ... My mom also probably had preferred it if I had stayed home, but they also didn't really had a choice, I'm 20 years old :D

Yeah, I know. Did TPAM pay for the trip herself? My parents would probably have said something like "as long as you live under our roof you have to do what we say" or "since we're paying for it, you can't do whatever you want" :lol:

Yes TPAM, I paid myself. :yes: ... That's mainly what I have that job for, so I can go on vacation. :rofl: ... And it was worth it every penny. :D

Well, that explains why TPAM's parents couldn't complain. :lol: I believe TPAM. :yes: I am excited to get a job as well.

Yes, TPAM. :D ... It's definetly cool to have your own money and do with it whatever you want. :dance:

Busy? That's why it takes you so long to answer. :D

No TPAM don't have time for that atm. :no: .... I'm busy too... with studying. :smarty:
You? :D

Back