The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Yes.

TPBM has plans for the weekend?

I did plan on going out with my mother and her husband today. Especially since I haven't left this house in about a month. But thanks to what I was watching on tv. Now I don't feel like going out now. I tend to have a really bad reaction every single time I hear or see that extremely horrible 200* year. Cause I can only think about one thing that had happen in that year. And it just upsets me to no end. And tomorrow will be no different for me either. With it being the Grammy's and them holding those awards in that horrible nameless building once again. I just don't understand how those people can be so cold and heartless to hold them in that building. Knowing full well what was held there in July of that horrible year.:( :boohoo So thankfully I have my video and computer games to play with this weekend. Since my MJ depression doesn't allow me to do much of anything anymore.:( How I totally wish anymore I had never became a fan of Michael's.:(

Tpbm same question

Yes, I will go ice-skating tomorrow. :D

TPBM likes to read?

Nope I really don't care much for drama and/or crime type shows. Unless it is Doctor Who. Same goes for those medical shows. I prefer the more educational and fun type programs like Ancient Aliens and Outrageous Acts Of Science. And real life medical and crime shows like The Dr. Oz Show, Deadly Women, and Untold Stories of the E.R.

Tpbm same question

Last edited:

^You should. The books are even better. :D

Yes.

TPBM has a laptop?

Yeah I know the books are better. And maybe hopefully I will get those books sometime this year.

Yes I do. I have a grey windows 8 laptop. And a purple windows 7 laptop. Which is what I am using now. Since my Sims 2 game won't play on my windows 8 laptop.

Tpbm same question

Yep.

TPBM is looking forward to spring?

I suppose so. Though we haven't had a proper winter yet and I'm kind of miffed. :sleep:

What is TPBM's favorite season?

^Really? I had enough snow for this year. :lol:

Summer! :heart:

TPBM has a favourite season too?

I don't understand how an MJ fan can L.O.V.E. summer after what happen in that season.:( :boohoo Thankfully I happen to have a pure hatred for that season. Mainly for what had happen. I L.O.V.E winter and Autumn.

Tpbm same question

^Really? I had enough snow for this year. :lol:

We didn't really have snow here. It was a crappy winter. Mostly mud and rain. And sometimes extreme cold, but very little snow. :sigh:

I don't think I have a favorite season, but my favorite time of the year is late spring and early autumn. :D

TPBM likes cherries?

We didn't really have snow here. It was a crappy winter. Mostly mud and rain. And sometimes extreme cold, but very little snow. :sigh:

I see, that's indeed not cool. :/

Yeah.

TPBM is in their room?

Very much

TPBM has read many books?

Yeah, I would say so. :D

What's TPBMs definition of many books? :D

I don't know, hundreds?

TPBM has read that many?