The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Yes! :wild:

TPBM has to get up early tomorrow?

I get up early every single day. Since thanks to that evil nameless monster. I can only get about 3 maybe 4 hours worth of sleep now. Sometimes on some days I get even less than that. Back when we still had Michael. I used to always get a normal amount of sleep. Thanks to that evil nameless monster. That has become a thing of the past for me.:( Thanks to him I used to it now. Because without those amazing dreams I always had of Michael. Back when we still had him. I will never see that amount of sleep that I used to get.:(

Tpbm same question

No. :dancing:

TPBM likes eating meatballs?

Yes I do.

TPBM can play an instrument?

No not really. I can sort of play the piano. But I can only play Mary Had A Little Lamb, Theme from Jaws, and chopsticks. Anything else is just way too advance for me. But the one song I would so L.O.V.E. to learn how to play on the piano. Is my beloved Russia's folk song The Little Birch Tree. That has always been my favorite Russian folk song.

Tpbm same question

Yes, I play the flute.

TPBM has an MJ calendar?

I have several. But they are all old ones. It's been a good few years or so. Since I had last gotten a new one. And personally I really have no interest in getting another MJ calendar. I would rather have a Shahrukh Khan calendars now. If they make them. Because of how bad my depression is over what had happen to Michael. Being a fan of his is something I can very hardly call myself now.:( :boohoo The same exact joy that I had once gotten from Michael. I get it from Shahrukh Khan now.

Tpbm same question

No not really. Though it did rain today. And that it is really cold outside. But I wouldn't exactly call it bad weather. Not for me it isn't. Since I L.O.V.E. the rain and cold weather.

Tpbm same question

Well... it's just cold...

TPBM has a favourite tv show?

Yes I do. But most of them are no longer on tv unfortunately.:( But one of my favorites that is still on tv is Ancient Aliens. I just totally L.O.V.E. that show. Because they talk about the paranormal and stuff like that. And ever since I could remember I have always been a huge believer in the paranormal.

Tpbm same question

Yes, my all time favorite will always be The Simpsons. Though I really only re-watch the first 12 or so seasons and not the ones after that.

The person below me has named a pet after a fictional character.

Nope, I don't have a pet.

TPBM has ever been skiing?

Nope it is too dangerous to do that. Not when you could be attack by sharks. And plus another reason why I don't do that. Is you need to know how to swim. I don't know how to swim. No one ever bother to show me.

Tpbm same question

Yes.... and I got seasick. :lol:

TPBM will go out today?

Yes, I will go to the movies. :wild:

TPBM likes to drink coke?

Yes I do like Coke. But I tend to prefer Pepsi more. I think Pepsi has a less sweeter taste than Coke. But either drink is really not that good for you to drink. I rarely drink soda anymore.

Tpbm same question

Not so much.

TPBM likes to watch videos on youtube?

Back