the pet thread :D

Here's my sweet, my cutest thing in the world. And he's all mine!

Almost_Human_by_Actress_AMFM.jpg

His name is Zico and he's 10 years old.

awwwww Ollie and Roxy are really sweet! They kind of look like my Rex! :D (I called my horse Ollie in the computergame Zelda Twilight Princess!)

Zico is just adorable! Dreaming about catching mice..... ^_^

okay great! Maybe someone can merge these threads?

State of Shock that is such a sweet story! I'm so glad that he found a good home! Do you have a picture of Rumbler? I'm very curious what he looks like! :D My two cats are also not as shy as they were a week ago so I hope that they will soon be purring too! :D They do attack me, but they are scared of my hand so I can't caress them yet.
aw thanks! Yes I have and we have to get them uploaded, but its in postumous memory. good home indeed *sigh*

Rumbler got Panaluekemia before I knew anything and he died :( so with the new kitty

she got it overnight this past weekend and she died too
:(

I'm in between (decent-all-billpaying) jobs and I thought I'd have more time to prepare to get immunizations -_- I don't know what's going on. When I was a kid there was no such thing as cats dying overnight out of the clear blue sky and my mom not being a pet lover never even considered getting them immunized.

Apparantly there must be an epidemic in the air :(

Our other three are fine, Puntkin, Blackie and Tabbytha

God help -_-

Get yours immunized soon as you can cause this disease is no joke. It horrible watching them die. :(

Last edited:
aw thanks! Yes I have and we have to get them uploaded, but its in postumous memory. good home indeed *sigh*

Rumbler got Panaluekemia before I knew anything and he died :( so with the new kitty

she got it overnight this past weekend and she died too
:(

I'm in between (decent-all-billpaying) jobs and I thought I'd have more time to prepare to get immunizations -_- I don't know what's going on. When I was a kid there was no such thing as cats dying overnight out of the clear blue sky and my mom not being a pet lover never even considered getting them immunized.

Apparantly there must be an epidemic in the air :(

Our other three are fine, Puntkin, Blackie and Tabbytha

God help -_-

Get yours immunized soon as you can cause this disease is no joke. It horrible watching them die. :(

Oh no! How horrible! :-( I am so sorry for you, I know I couldn't take it if my cat died.. I cried for ages after my Muisje died, just from old age and at a respectable age (she did have to be put to sleep to make it quicker and less painful for her).

I hope your other three will live long and happy lives!!!!!

Our cats are vaccinated luckily, and I will bring them to the vet when they are ready for such a thing, to make sure they are vaccinated for anything.

Last edited:
That's my dog, Koza. Found her 6 years ago, she's my best friend since then:wub:
hghgsw8.jpg

"I don't know about you, but me and my brother are out of here....too many CATS here...and for some odd reason, we just don't LIKE cats!"

bartie.jpg

Last edited:
Aww everyone's pets are so adorable!! I have crazy pets, I have a cornsnake called Mambo, three turtles called Pingo, Jett and Topaz, a gecko called Gordan, a golden hamster called Bonzai and a water dragon called Maestro.

Here's a picture of Maestro... he's much bigger now, this was taken a few months ago!

thezoo012.jpg

Last edited:
I love all your pets! :D I just love all animals! :D Here is an update from my pets, the sweet Rex and Reina, who were two really scared kittens! But they are steadily more adventurous and they love to play ^_^ I have also petted them a bit already without them running away :D They are sooo sweet :D

DSCF5848.jpg

DSCF5853.jpg

rex.jpg

oh i love kittens!
I want British shorhair but my parents don't want to buy it..
they say it's too expensive...:cry:

aahw Whiskey! The superpuppy! :D How adorable!

cleopatra09 I'm sorry that your parents don't allow you to get such a cat. But it's true, getting and keeping cats or in fact any pet is quite expensive. Not only have you got to buy them but all these things like good food, vaccination, spaying, neutering and other vet costs... But I hope that you will have a cat of your own in the future! :D

Here are 2 recent pics of my cats, they are all grown up and still in love!:

DSCF7057.jpg

DSCF7058.jpg

602561_324348654321555_49874503_n.jpg

599815_324348717654882_1972689289_n.jpg

561315_324710594285361_292769149_n.jpg

Arnold "Arnie" Schnauzeregger. :lmao: He's a giant Schnauzer and he's 6 months old. :wub: I'm proud of my little big baby.

Back