The ranting thread

GRRRRRRRRRR :perrin

This is the ranting thread not a hook up room :perrin

y'all need to be ashamed of yourself! why aren't you ranting??? :perrin

I'm stuck at work sufferring with bad food and homework whilst i wait for my next shift to start!!! grrrr :perrin

ok thats me :yes:

GRRRRRRRRRR :perrin

This is the ranting thread not a hook up room :perrin

y'all need to be ashamed of yourself! why aren't you ranting??? :perrin
I'm stuck at work sufferring with bad food and homework whilst i wait for my next shift to start!!! grrrr :perrin
ok thats me :yes:
[/b]

omg girl u crack me up :lol:

lmao.gif

i soooo need to get off and get dressed and things otherwise ill sit here all day and nite :ranting

lmao.gif

:ranting THROWS JUICE :ranting

I KEEP FALLIN FOR THE DARN APRIL FOOLS JOKES AND I JUST STRAINED MY BROKEN LEG CUZ SOME PRANKSTER SAID MIKE WAS ON CNN SO WHATS I DO :ranting HOPS OFF TO THE TV SET SWITCHS IT OVER I DONT SEE MJ :ranting COME BACK TO THE MSG OF

APRIL FOOLS U BEEN FOOLED :lol: THIS MEANS WAR ON ALL U PRANKSTERS :lol:

:ranting THROWS JUICE :ranting
I KEEP FALLIN FOR THE DARN APRIL FOOLS JOKES AND I JUST STRAINED MY BROKEN LEG CUZ SOME PRANKSTER SAID MIKE WAS ON CNN SO WHATS I DO :ranting HOPS OFF TO THE TV SET SWITCHS IT OVER I DONT SEE MJ :ranting COME BACK TO THE MSG OF

APRIL FOOLS U BEEN FOOLED :lol: THIS MEANS WAR ON ALL U PRANKSTERS :lol:

[/b]
OMG I GOT FOOLED AGAIN!! :lol: :lol: this is the 4th time i've been fooled on mjjf in like 20 min!! ish.. i've gotta stop falling for all of this :doh:

Arr i hate this family!!!! :ranting and the stupid non stop barking dog that comes with it :banghead

Arr i hate this family!!!! :ranting and the stupid non stop barking dog that comes with it :banghead
[/b]

aww nitten u poor thing

now heres my rant

irritating ppl on this forum who have me on messenger and ignore me

u all know i broke my leg severly yeah well i need ma friends i dont need ignoring i msg u then at least talk or if u msg me dont just say hey then log out it makes me :ranting cuz id do the same for u all if u were like me in a cast

the other point is im crabby i just woke up and my meds are not workin right so im in a lot of pain so if i snap and get irritated with u u know why i aint the horrible person some are making me out to be lately

I hate college! :ranting I can't WAIT to leave!!

:perrin

stupid school work!
I don't wanna go and teach tomorrow :perrin

I don't wanna really really really don't wanna!!

I'm sick of working extra shifts at work!!

I'm sooo stupid! I just said no to the Monday shift!! and its a public holiday!! I'm an idiot!!! a moron!! a fool a dumbass moron! :perrin I even looked in my diary and errrggghh didn't even notice!!! all that money... I miss out on :perrin

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ok thats me for now :yes:

............... oh wait.... :blush: it's the next monday that is a public holiday......my bad

Grrrrr :perrin

it seems to me she/he always says something smart assy or rude or slams me in posts :perrin

either that or I'm :crazy

grrrrr :angry:

heh heh :shifty:

it was fun though :pth:

:perrin Smelly one bumped the random thread after I went to all the trouble of droppin it off the 1st page... :perrin

grrrr

:lol:

heh heh okay I'm done :yes:

Damn them all for ruining his life!!! :perrin And because of that everything changed. :( It'll never be the same.. ever again...

Back