The ranting thread

see how we (Michael Jackson fans) made from this thread named "the ranting thread, please use this if ur angry at something or someone ( please no names)" a celebration thread

we are so beautiful...to me, can't u say - adapted version (I'm into a singing mood 2day)

:flowers:

I'm all peace: I have the dove in one hand, and in the other I have an olive twig

...well...I must confess...there are some thoughts...from time to time...like I WANNA KILL MY BOSS, but gently with the olive twig :lol:

I'm just sitting here being angry that it is Spring now. I hate that season so much. And the only other season I hate more than Spring is Summer. Why can't it just stay the Winter and Fall seasons forever?

:angry: I HATE EVERY1 ON MJJF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!! however i wont mention any names....

:ranting :ranting :ranting :ranting :ranting

PAIN SICK OF PAIN

IM SICK OF PPL TREATING ME NICE ONE MINUTE LIKE A :censored: MORON THE NEXT WANNA DO THAT SAY IT TO MA FACE ON THE MESSENGER OR PM ME DONT GO ABOUT SNAPPIN AT ME ON HERE CUZ ONE OF THESE DAYS ILL EXPLODE AND NOT ONE IS GONNA LIKE IT

BANGS CRUTCHES ON DESK

GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE ACCEPT MY SISTER

Just sitting here still really, really angry that Graceland has been declare a national landmark. :ranting I still don't know what was so great about Elvis to begin with. To me he couldn't sing or dance really good. And he was called the king please. :ranting Michael is the true king not Elvis. But I am sure my aunt loves the fact that Graceland has been declared a national Landmark. Because she is an Elvis Presley fan.

Who does she think she is sayin that about me to my own friends.She doesnt even knw me.

Why can't these two people get along? What's wrong with that girl? She acts like she doesn't even care about me anymore.

I'm just sitting here being angry that it is Spring now. I hate that season so much. And the only other season I hate more than Spring is Summer. Why can't it just stay the Winter and Fall seasons forever?
[/b]

I absolutely 100% agree with that.

I HATE Spring/Summer. Rubbish seasons.

:ranting IGNORANT :censored: PEOPLE ON MA MESSENGER :ranting HOPPIN MAD AINT THE WORD SHUT UP ABOUT THE CRUTCHES JOKE I HEARD IT ALREADY :lol:

nice when someone says hi and then doesnt talk for an hour and expects u to be pleased pleased i aint so now imma gonna take my meds and hop off to the potty to :ranting :lol:

^ I didn't say hi.......... :lol: (was i even on? :lol: )

Grrr stupid meeting for work! I don't wanna go! I get so pissed off at these things!!! Damn damn damn we're going to be lectured about our "grooming" cause some girls still wont do the right things in regards to their appearance!

It's just soo dumb.. I mean who wears open toe shoes?? stupid people :perrin

One of my friends won't make herself presentable and I don't want to say anything to her cause if she gets pissed off... I have to work with her 15 hours a week... not good :no:

:perrin

Stupid things stupid stupid things really really bug me! :perrin

ok I'm done!

*dusts self off*

MOTHA FACKING MP3 PLAYER :angry:

:ranting WHY ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!! WHY MY F ! % K I N G MP3!! WHY WHY WHY????

arrrgghhhhh

my life cycle sucks!

... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... Fat & Lazy... :perrin :perrin

I'm soo damn lazy I can't even be bothered puttin my fav music onto my mp3 playa!!! :perrin

So what you tosser?! I'm hungry, I never had any tea. I can eat at this time if I F ! % K I N G want to. It's not my fault I'm not F ! % K I N G tired and can't sleep. Yeah, I know I should be in bed but.. I'm not, so deal with it. You can't talk. Your so F ! % K I N G hypocritical. I wish I never told you anything now, I regret telling anybody at all. It just makes things worse.

Does it ever occur to anyone that it was F ! % K I N G hard for me to ask for help..

UGH! What the F ! % K is wrong with me? Am I that F ! % K I N G worthless that I annoy everybody. Gawd sake, I hate getting into these thinking mood, just makes me feel even worse..

*Sighs*..

So what you tosser?! I'm hungry, I never had any tea. I can eat at this time if I F ! % K I N G want to. It's not my fault I'm not F ! % K I N G tired and can't sleep. Yeah, I know I should be in bed but.. I'm not, so deal with it. You can't talk. Your so F ! % K I N G hypocritical. I wish I never told you anything now, I regret telling anybody at all. It just makes things worse.

Does it ever occur to anyone that it was F ! % K I N G hard for me to ask for help..

UGH! What the F ! % K is wrong with me? Am I that F ! % K I N G worthless that I annoy everybody. Gawd sake, I hate getting into these thinking mood, just makes me feel even worse..

*Sighs*..
[/b]

ducks under the desk with broken leg in tact

:ranting meds horrid meds :ranting

hey cheer up..don't be angry and sad... :flowers:

Ok.. so this is the thread to be angry in....
OKAY!! GRRRRR I HAVE TO GO TO THE DENTIST TOMORROW AND I HATE IT !!! I F ! % K I N G HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!

isnt angry im quite happy with my broken leg NOT !!!! So Painful i get crabby just wanna saw it off :ranting
[/b]

:huh: Ohh F ! % K I didn't read the whole thread - you broke your leg - fcuk that..that is fcuking irritating!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:huh: Ohh F ! % K I didn't read the whole thread - you broke your leg - fcuk that..that is fcuking irritating!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[/b]

yep smashed it up in a bad fall 6days ago broke the other one last year in a freak road accident grrrr im fed up with legs why did god create them i mean they aint much cop if they are in a cast in fact they are point blank useless :lol:

yep smashed it up in a bad fall 6days ago broke the other one last year in a freak road accident grrrr im fed up with legs why did god create them i mean they aint much cop if they are in a cast in fact they are point blank useless :lol:
[/b]

OMG... that doesn't sound good... I never broke anything, so I don't know what it is like... but I can only imagine how much it can hurt... good that you can sit at the computer, when there's not much else you can do.. :flowers:

OMG... that doesn't sound good... I never broke anything, so I don't know what it is like... but I can only imagine how much it can hurt... good that you can sit at the computer, when there's not much else you can do.. :flowers:
[/b]

very true hun i got my computer and im moving back onto laptop soon so i can be lazy in bed
:lol:

Back