The release of a second Single is Urgent now...

Monster or HT.

If HT is 2nd single Monster should be 3rd.

BTM, AD, BOJ and MTS should also be released as singles.

Can't release almost all of the songs as singles IMO.

If HT is the next, then I think the third should be Best of Joy. Then nothing else, forget about the album and move on.

why is this urgent? I thought mj was already the best seller in the world so far - I am right or wrong about that, or i can understand you all wanna take mj further

It's a shame that so many people don't want Behind The Mask as a single. Are some people honestly so close minded that they can't except anything that's different to what's being played in mainstream music right now?

It's a shame that so many people don't want Behind The Mask as a single. Are some people honestly so close minded that they can't except anything that's different to what's being played in mainstream music right now?

the problem is even no there !

lol

the problem is that Sony or The Estate don't even want a second single !

I don't get it. people tell us next single will be monster, then some say hollywood tonight. We thought a single was planned for january and now sony say's they are planning nothing .... huh?

Michael needs a 2nd single soooo bad!

If SONY does not release 2-4 more singles from Michael they will have destroyed 2 MJ albums!!

This is Invincible part 2 - After SONY paid SO much money for the right to release this album I would have thought they would promote the hell out of it and make it a huge succes - but it has been Invisible!

I don't get it, why would SONY do this - and why would The Estate allow it?

Whatever the next single is (if there is going to be one, and I hope there is, and that it would be HT or BOJ) I hope they release it soon.. it would do good for the album.

Teddey riley on twitter: Ma I don't now based on what's going on. I don't think my mix for Hollywood will be used. I have a hater in the mix.

If I were Sony/Estate I would release 4 more commercial singles and 2 promo singles:

Hollywood Tonight 18.1.
Another Day 15.3.
Behind The Mask 17.5.
Much Too Soon 25.6. (Promo, radio only)
Monster 12.7.
Best Of Joy 29.8. (Promo, radio only)

Depending on the source, there are still between 1 million to 1.5 million units left to sell of the initial Sony shipment of 3M albums. I really hope they release the next single asap or at least provide some details regarding their future plans. I find the lack of communication very frustrating, especially given the performance of the album in some key markets like the US/UK. Why the secrecy?

I remember smooth saying that there's going to be a huge advertising campaign, but yet there's no even second single, wth is going on?

Here's what i'd relese

Hollywood Tonight (With the annoying talking parts removed)
Another Day
Best Of Joy (Radio single)
Behind The Mask (With the Sax intro removed)

Anything but Monster... whichever side of the fence you sit on regarding it's authenticity, it's divisive and will only garner negative publicity.

Better to release the masterpiece Behind The Mask, Hollywood Tonight or Another Day.

Even better would be to release Slave To The Rhythm (Freemasons 2011 remix) woudl would be awesome (and no, it doesn't exist yet) :)

Back