The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

Thank you to my budgie that just pooped on me when I was just cleaning the cage :puke:

Thank you to my budgie that just pooped on me when I was just cleaning the cage :puke:

Thank you to my budgie that just pooped on me when I was just cleaning the cage :puke:[/b]

:lol:

Thank you to Ipod for being Ipod :flowers: :wub:

Thank you to my budgie that just pooped on me when I was just cleaning the cage :puke:[/b]

:lol:

Thank you to Ipod for being Ipod :flowers: :wub:

Aww Thank you Helz.. Nice to be appreciated, that made me smile I needed that :)

Thank you for being you too :wub:

Thanks to the person that just woke me up ringing me :angry: Now I can't get back to sleep -_-

Aww Thank you Helz.. Nice to be appreciated, that made me smile I needed that :)

Thank you for being you too :wub:

Thanks to the person that just woke me up ringing me :angry: Now I can't get back to sleep -_-

:flowers:

Thank you to whoever made 200w hi-fi & Mj sounds wix :)

:flowers:

Thank you to whoever made 200w hi-fi & Mj sounds wix :)

Thank you God for my children my family my friends
Thank you for nature and for creating it. Thank you to
all those out there who care enough to love their fellow man.
Thank you for candy :p for without I would be very unhappy :lol:
Thank you for each day I live Ill try to make the most of them
someway somehow? Amen :D

Thank you God for my children my family my friends
Thank you for nature and for creating it. Thank you to
all those out there who care enough to love their fellow man.
Thank you for candy :p for without I would be very unhappy :lol:
Thank you for each day I live Ill try to make the most of them
someway somehow? Amen :D

Thank you to Michael Jackson and to my Friends

So I say thank you for the music for giving it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

:D

I thank him for last night, thank someone else for this morning and thank God for this day. :D

Back