The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

I am so thankful for the people I have in my life :wub: and thankful for not having some in my life anymore. :)

im thankful to oldmoon20 shes my rock my angel i think the day i met her was the day heaven sent down an angel for me with me being poorly

shes the only one that has stuck by me through my pain my fear my upset even my anxiety always made my life what i have of it comfortable without her i think id be dead now a true inspiration to MJJC and to the world

i love you hun with all my heart
god bless

Last edited:
I am so THANKFUL for this place...i just know it is going to be fun and help me i hope!

I'm thankful for my dear parents & my brother Michael.
I'm also thankful for my other dear Michael, you have changed my life. :heart:

I'm thankful for having him in my life

I'm thankful because he saved me , just like one of those romance movies

:heart:

to my closest friend oldmoon20 we havent known eachother long but one dark lonely night i wrote a suicide note because i was lonely and suicidal and i saw her there on msn and i sent it to her and since then shes been there for me like a mom and a best friend im so happy when shes here its like i was sent an angel from above to save me from death without her inspiration id be dead she wrote me such a sweet story to help me sleep it helped so much i hope she goes on in life long after me and looks after more ppl that would love her being simply beautiful inside and out most of my friends dropped me couldnt cope with my depression but she has stuck by me even at my lowest

i would like to say a big ty to her for everything
:hug:

i love you oldmoon with all my heart xxxx your a true inspiration not just to michael but to all his fans

to my closest friend oldmoon20 we havent known eachother long but one dark lonely night i wrote a suicide note because i was lonely and suicidal and i saw her there on msn and i sent it to her and since then shes been there for me like a mom and a best friend im so happy when shes here its like i was sent an angel from above to save me from death without her inspiration id be dead she wrote me such a sweet story to help me sleep it helped so much i hope she goes on in life long after me and looks after more ppl that would love her being simply beautiful inside and out most of my friends dropped me couldnt cope with my depression but she has stuck by me even at my lowest

i would like to say a big ty to her for everything

i love you oldmoon with all my heart xxxx your a true inspiration not just to michael but to all his fans

I'm thankful for your wonderful friendship as well.

I'm thankful for my mum, she's my reason to smile and still wanting to live.

I'm thankful for all those I love and who somehow love me too. And I'm thankful for MJJC, for giving me a place to feel at home, where I don't have to explain why I love MJ!

i just wanna be thankful to 2 ppl

oldmoon20 - a ray of sunshine who has helped me through this terrible ordeal im suffering no matter what shes doing she always looks after me as one of her own
:cry:
an angel sent from heaven i couldnt live without her inspiration

michaellover aka mel

shes amazing

i just wanna be thankful to 2 ppl

oldmoon20 - a ray of sunshine who has helped me through this terrible ordeal im suffering no matter what shes doing she always looks after me as one of her own
:cry:
an angel sent from heaven i couldnt live without her inspiration

michaellover aka mel

shes amazing

aww simply beautiful, you know that I'm here for you no matter what, I'm not going anywhere.

I'm thankful that I've found you so I can help you get through this :D

Back