The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

Re: The THANK YOU! Thread

oooh ! lovely thread loz :wub:
right ok ....thanx you Beautiful Immunity :kiss:for being you babes ,you are so dear to me :hug:and i love you so very much my sweets...:hug: :cookiemonster:

thanx you all on MJJC for accepting me warmly in this community :heart:

Thanx you loz for making a sweet thread !:hug:

Last edited:

^ Ty :) and yw :p

Last edited:

My parents for raising me the way they did :wub:

*singing veeeeeery early Jackson 5 style* "Thank youuuuuuuuuu....oooooh oooooooh oooooooh....ooooooooh oooh oooooooooooooh....." :D

Thank you, God, for the little things
that often come our way,
The things we take for granted
but don't mention when we pray,
The unexpected courtesy, the thoughtful, kindly deed,
A hand reached out to help us in the time of sudden need.
Oh, make us more aware, dear God, of little daily graces
That come to us with "sweet surprise"
from never-dreamed-of places.
-Helen Steiner Rice

Thank you to Michael Jackson, first of all, for being such a beautiful person and for bringing so much happiness and joy and so many smiles and great moments and memories into my life!!! You are an inspiration, Michael!! I really look up to you...and I love YOU the MOST!!! :p I love you from the bottom of my heart...and I hope to see you soon! :toofunny: ;)

I thank my dad (who unfortunately has already passed away) for teaching me to work hard, to respect others, to be honest, to treat everyone equal regardless of their status, to never give up.....Thanks for all the great moments we shared in my childhood...ice skating, swimming, the boat trips at the summer cabin with just the two of us...the sport events with just us two...and thanks for all the beautiful Christmases with you....I'll never forget those moments! Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me no matter what problems I had.....Thank you for being the best dad a child could ever wish for....I love you, dad...and wish you could still be with us....I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! :boohoo:

I thank my mom for teaching me to be kind, to be calm, to always help others and to not put myself in first place, for teaching me how to bake (I'm still waiting for that cook book from you mom..AHEM!! *tapping foot impatiently* :toofunny:)...thanks for always being there for me when I need to vent...and thanks for listening to my endless rants....thank you for all those times you stayed up until 1:30 a.m. when I was younger to make sure I got home safe when I went out, and thank you for all those millions of little gifts you have sent me throughout the years.

Thanks to my grandma for always thinking of me and for being SO LOVING!! Thank you for all the HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

Thanks to my sister for all the CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (But could you call me sometimes too...?)

Thanks to my niece for being so sweet and so talented.

Thank you to IanC. for ALWAYS being there for me and for being a great friend through out the years...I LOVE YOUUUUUUU from the bottom of my heart!!!! *huuggssss*

Thanks to anyone who has been there when I needed them.

Thanks to anyone I have shared great moments with.

Thanks to all my chat friends for all the good times. "The GANG": Dutchie, Potter, Wifey, Sunny.... Minnie (Mommy loves ya! ), Fayik (Mr. Lizard....:toofunny: You're a "trend setter"!!! :toofunny:), Cass, Poefiend (you are soooooo funny!!! :toofunny:), POP (Now a real "pop"...:) ), Marjo (I love ya girl! Where did ya gooo...?!!!! Munich was so much FUUUN!!), PapaBear (LOOOVE YA!! Munich 1999!!! Come baaack!!), Ana (CARROT!!! :toofunny: *graps a broom* "Geeedddaaapppaaaaaahhh!!! :toofunny:), Maria (My "goddaughter" ), UPTOME (You're great!!!), Candice (FUNNY GIRL!!!), Ian (I LOVE YOU!), Kelly (Been watching the "A(hem)sterdam concert lately!!! LMAO!!), Nancy (Always a pleasure talking to you! ), Jess (You're a great girl!!), Jen (Enchiladas!!), and anyone I might have forgotten...!!!

Thanks to all the people I have met on the MJ boards, at MJ events, etc.

Thank you to my "tutor" (you know who you are...) for you know what.......:)

Okay...I'm done thanking! :toofunny:

Oh...one more. Thanks to the person who invented chocolate!! You were a GENIUS! :toofunny:

Last edited:

Thank you my biology and French teachers :D

I wanna thank SUMMER for being who she is.......you're hilarious!!! :lol:

I wanna thank SUMMER for being who she is.......you're hilarious!!! :lol:

:toofunny: Thanks, Dutcho! :toofunny: I thank you for thanking me! :toofunny: *singing J5 style...in 70''s clothes and with a microphone with a longa** cable in her hand* "I wanna bring a little happiness and love into your lives, forget about your problems and your troubles for a little while....I'm here to entertain you......." :p :toofunny: Feeling blue..? Need a laugh? Summer at ya service?! *salutes while clicking heels together at the same time* :toofunny: :toofunny:

Last edited:

Thank you Lorraine for hogging MJJC Random Thoughts ROFL :lol: :lol:
it needs an awakening!

Thank you dear God for loving me and taking care of me always........

Thank you for taking the time to listen to me, I truly appreciate it.

I would like to say THANK YOU for all of members of MJJCO!

You guys are very nice!I love you all!:flowers:

Thanks for the hospitality!!!!:D

Back