"The Thriller Returns" BRAND NEW VIDEO, my 34th!, the Legend that is Michael Jackson!

HQ DOWNLOAD (Xvid Avi File) http://bigdb.jacksonvillage.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHkDzqGfl6I (Youtube Preview, please Comment and Rate!
smile.gif

Music used: Immediate Music - Themes for Orchestra and Choir - "Serenata"

I am proud to present my 34th video "The Thriller Returns". This is a video which hypes not only the release of Michaels new deluxe Thriller Anniversary album and his imminent return, but also the incredible legacy by the man...Michael Jackson. He is the one and only, King of Pop and his return is excitedly welcomed by his fans across the world!

Over the last two days I have been sick and extremely bored! So, I had this piece of music I wanted to do a comeback trailer for Michael with which I downloaded from Shareza, and whilst listening to it, I saw his legacy pass before my eyes, his dancing ability, his charisma, his amazing entertaining. So after about 8 hours work, I present to you the result.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Dom
YEEEYY!!! a new video :) I love 'em all ..... im sure gonna watch this now :) keep it up :)

Last edited:
Great video, made me really exited for MJ's comeback ^_^

My name on youtube is Gora89 btw, so that comment was from me:p

im your number one fan :D hahaha

your too sweet thank you for all your support on all my projects :)

Excellent as always. Michael would be very proud of you.

thanks mjfan4ever2009, i hope he would enjoy the video :)

Just when I think Youve done it? You do it all over again!!
Im loving this one big time Big HUG you rock as usual!! :D
Awesome Video!!!

thats the trouble poe, how do I top myself after each video, thats why you dont see me for months or weeks after each video, lots of watching footage, listening to music for ideas! LOL

thanks again for the kind words, hugs!

I saw this earlier and forgot to come back and say that I loved the video. Like all your other ones, it was very well done.

cheers, thanks for the comments guys!

the video is back on the honors list this week , thanks everyone!

Honors for This Video:
#77 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#76 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Music
#59 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

:D

Like all the honours surely says your video is (once again) Fantastic.

It's always a pleasure to see your videos, Thanks very much for sharing!

thank you, Emjay has recently been saying I ripped off his The King is Back video, let me respond to that crap here:

Word on the youtube streets is I ripped someone off with my video "The Thriller Returns"....the man accusing me is emjay! He made a video called " The King is Back" using the same music as I did, thats his first accusation of me ripping him off! :lol: Okay Malc, you used the same tony moran mix in your HIStory video when I used that in my VERY 1ST video "the man the myth the legend", which you knew! is that a rip off to make a different video with the same music as each other now?

secondly, I supposedly copied a piece of text from the MJremix trailer apparently, firstly. To be honest, I have NOT seen any MJ remix trailer to rip off the text, so I dont even know what you are talking about, I havent watched a piece of your work since our falling out, and dont intend too! its a total coincidence and IMO Malc is jealous my video is doing well...which quite frankly I would expect nothing less from Malc!

Dont throw stones at glass windows Malc because i could spread the same crap that you've ripped me off too, but Im adove petty bitterness ,you obviously are not. What a shame!

Dom

Back