The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

Thank you so much, Ankita!

He was a great humanitarian who gave a lot of love to others.
I hope all the world misunderstanding him realizes this truth.

Hello to everyone!

I very much love and respect Michael. Of course, his contribution to music and charity is enormous. He was... No, I will not say "was" because for me Michael is always alive. Michael is very intelligent and kind man, he is unique. He is not indifferent to others' pain. Pain of others he perceives as his own. It's very painful to see how the tabloid write dirty rumors about Michael. They write all this nonsense, but about the good works of Michael did not write. It is very sad.

Ankita, thanks for the post!

Thank you so much!!!This info is great1!!!

Wao!!
Thank you very much!
This info is so great!

Thanks so much, really amazing!!!..... In time, the world will know more now, Im sure !!

It's a shame to see that people don't care about this ! Medias don't explain that all they wanna do is sell more and more ! We need people who will show to the world what a philanthropist is ; Michael Jackson was the biggest and he still is ! Let spread this article, i've already done that on my facebook page to show how generous he was and how false all the rumors are !!
Let spread this guys, we need to show to the world who is the real Michael Jackson ! As he used to say : "Truth always prevails !" !

Love Lives Forever !

Mike is the reason I live!!!
I love Mike moreee!!!

The really fans know this. We'd tell this to the press!

woooow!!!!!!!!!!
that's incredible i even love him more knowing that
god bless you michael

heys guys you can post the adphrodite jones and larry nimmer documentary and even soem of tom meseauru vids on facebook, spread it on twitter and other website that good for promotion, that's a great way for people to get across to thing things that reveals the truth and show how bias the media can be at times and promote relflecting the dream website too

Thank you :)

I hope you don't mind I copied & pasted this & stuck it on my facebook :) everyone needs to know this

I of course as an MJ fan of 24 years knew all of this but I'm sure there's plenty of people on my facebook friendslist who don't know all/any of it!

They need to know!!!

Last edited:

It's amazing what he all did.
A true man with a true heart of love.
Respect for Michael.

Look guys we do not need to know the truth about Michael Jackson's death. The family needs to know the truth about their loved one. All we need to do is support the family by being their buying the music and sending letters of support to them. They are the most important people that need to know the truth not us

I saw this on another board, Awesome! Michael was the greatest. He was so giving, kind and selfless. I love him

i always knew michael was a huge humanitarian,but reading all that info just wow,
and also when i went to l.a last july,i met with a lady outside of neverland and got talking to her,ofcourse we spoke about michael,she said she lived in the santa barbara area,and that she had worked for a childrens charity for many many years,she was telling me about the thousands of children that were invited into neverland to enjoy themselves,and about all the money he had given,medical treatments and funerals michael had paid for,her words were,the world needs to know this,all the good michael has done,i agree.

Thanks for this well-documented info which unfortunately will never be fully understood by a public who would rather crucify than embrace this man's philanthropy, work ethic, genius, and talent. They would rather focus on the fodder which passes as news and is a sad testament of human nature. Michael Jackson transcended barriers like we've never seen nor will ever see again. He refused to be defined and in doing so sacrificed himself to leave a legacy, leaving his global fingerprint on the human spirit.

His spirit of goodness and walking in fearlessness will forever remain in the hearts and minds of those millions he touched, and for this loss I grieve. Michael shared with us his light and the illuminated reflection in the mirror is profound, to give selflessly is to love.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." ~ A Pike

Whenever people ask me "What the hell has Jackson done for the world anyway?", I show them this list, watch as their jaws drop, and I just laugh... haha, priceless!

Michael is an amazing philantrophist! Love him.

Thank you for compiling that impressive list of MJs charitable work. It is so important that people know this side of him, that in his modesty and sincerety he didn't promote. We will have to do that for him.

Great list of all his charitable work! Thank you for posting it. Michael was such a good person, and sadly not enough people know about his work.

Thank you so much!

Wow, I didn't know Michael donated so much! Thanks :)

The whole entire world needs to know these details. We need a dedicated messanger that could travel the world and spread this information to everyone. I wish I could do more than I do but I am a small pea in the pod and can only do so much but I am here to make sure everyone around me knows that I support this man will ALL of my HEART. We will give him the legacy he deservse sooner or later. It will happen!!!! Michael, we love you more!!!!

What an amazing list. The sad thing is, these are the things the media does not report of.

Thank you so much for posting

it's a great !!

Thank you for this.I agree People must know that Michael is not only an entertainment
but the most humanitarian in this world.
Thank you again for your topic.!!

Awesome, Ankita! Well done for compiling this comprehensive and excellent list!

Michael was a human who deeply knew the definition of "human" and cultivated it with each living day. He also loved and worshiped the simplest of activities many take for granted, innocence, humility, and craved for normalcy at the end of the day. He got surrounded by big things to create a shield of protection for his soul. "I don't want to be a robot", he once wrote. Why do so many continue to kill him even after he departed from this earth? Perhaps God saved him on June 25, afterall...

Back